[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ignore the point >"b...but...Christianity did (something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9
File: damage control.jpg (116 KB, 464x576) Image search: [Google]
damage control.jpg
116 KB, 464x576
>ignore the point
>"b...but...Christianity did (something far less egregious)
>repeat

How do you engineer a society to do this?
>>
It's true though.

This is not a sign that Islam is destructive, it's a sign that religion is destructive.

>oh b-b-b-but LESS people have been slaughtered in the name of my religion...!!

Fuck off.
>>
>>68343047
>their butthurt

top kek
>>
>>68343639
Some religions are more destructive than others.

I hope you're being intentionally dense, and aren't really this stupid.
>>
Breh they still idolize a madman who killed blacks and gays on sight
They're unable to think for themselves to actually verify and check if their vision of the world is coherent and historically acccurate.
>>
>>68343047
All major religions have their fair share of extremists, some more then others.
>>
>>68343956
You're the only dense one if you actually think "but they're MORE destructive! Even if mine killed people, THEIR'S killed more so us peaceful worshipers shouldn't tolerate them" is an argument. Do you also think murderers should be forgiven because serial killers who have slain more exist?

Anyone who actually considers themselves a lover of mankind and an advocate of peace should drop any pretense of tolerating the worship of primitive icons. It only divides and destroys.
>>
ISIS must want a Trump presidency!
>>
File: 1413426956552.jpg (141 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1413426956552.jpg
141 KB, 960x640
>>68344688
>the conversation is about Islam and problems unique to Islam in the modern, developed world
>"w...well...some asshole bombs an abortion clinic every few years"
>>
It's the instilling of a sense of self loathing, critical theory and so on.
>>
File: eup.gif (1 MB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
eup.gif
1 MB, 230x172
>>68343639
>>
File: 1420849450405.gif (1 MB, 423x236) Image search: [Google]
1420849450405.gif
1 MB, 423x236
>>68343047
>when a priest is a pedo he's still a priest
>when a muslim kill peoples he's no longer a muslim
>>
>>68344688

>thinks religion has killed more than nationalism and greed
>>
>>68343047
Just post a few Bill Warner links.
>>
>>68344688
>european kings wasted all their money and manpowerfor the church

you are seriously retarded your fedora is probably too tight for your greasy mullet
>>
>bomb people
>they bomb you back
Dude it's because of religion lmao
>>
>>68345608
Damn i love this gif.
>>
>>68343047
>George Assaf
>George
>Assaf
Wat
>>
>>68345608
Yep. Only Christian White Males are responsible for anything.
>>
"Oh fuck, there's a big spider in the bath"
"Excuse me, sir; mind if I leave my tiger here?"
"Sure, why not? I'm already scared rofl"
>>
>>68346985
and as a christian i totally agrees, some priest are pedo and should be in jail for that, muslims need to fix their fucked up mentality
>>
>>68343639

Religion isn't destructive.
Multiple religions mingling in the same space is destructive.

You don't hear about Catholics butchering eachother in Vatican City, or Buddhists butchering each other in Nepal.
>>
>>68343047
George Assaf knows his shit
>>
>>68343047
Liberalism and atheists.

Like this faggot. >>68343639

>implying atheistic movements haven't killed even more

>Mexico doesn't count
>France doesn't count
>China doesn't count
>Russia doesn't count
>anything I don't like doesn't count
>>
File: 2108141.jpg (138 KB, 663x1600) Image search: [Google]
2108141.jpg
138 KB, 663x1600
>implying Catholicism was ever anything more than an idolatrous cult
>>
>>68347527
This.
Most leftists know shit about world history, and take for granted how much better the world is now that we are past the last millennia of brutal fighting across the world
>>
>>68346884
>start a war with people
>they bomb you
>you cry about it and bomb them back
Dude they were only retaliating lmao.
>>
>>68347527
if you are referring to the revolution you cant really link that to atheism the majority of peoples were believers but fed up with clergy privileges
>>
>>68347753
Yeah. They're usually the ones who talk about muh flat earth xtians, muh dark ages, and a bunch of other shit.

>>68348007
But they let atheists get in charge. The Cult of Reason.
>>
File: these people exist.jpg (368 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
these people exist.jpg
368 KB, 1200x900
>>68343639
>cult of reason
>calles law
>league of the militant godless
>Every communist government
>>
>>68348692
b-b-but that's not REAL atheism, REAL atheism is...

I've heard atheists say this shit.
>>
>>68348924
I genuinely don't care what other atheists think, it's not a fucking religion, it's the lack of one.
>>
>>68349353
>damage control
>killed because people didn't have a lack of belief
>i-its different
Wew
>>
>>68349353
>that damage control

>atheism
>lack of religion
>what are atheistic religions
>what are non-religious theists

If all religions and religious people can all be blamed for the acts of a Muslims and a few historic things, don't get upset when the opposite is done, Emucuck. Either both or none.
>>
>>68349893
Who the fuck is damage controlling?
Since it's not a religion I have no connection because we don't follow the same morals, so why would I care about them?
>>
>>68350249
>If all religions and religious people can all be blamed for the acts of a Muslims and a few historic things
Why would they be blamed for a religion that has a different set of beliefs?
>>
>>68350566
Ask >>68343639
and OP's image.
>>
>>68350792
That guy's a retard. What's your point?
Last I checked Buddhism wasn't destructive.
>>
>>68350924
>That guy's a retard.
I know
>What's your point?
Christians shouldn't be held accountable for the actions of Muslims.

>Last I checked Buddhism wasn't destructive.
Burma.
>>
>>68351529
>Christians shouldn't be held accountable for the actions of Muslims.
Since when did I say they were?
Why are you putting words in my mouth?

>Burma
>Muslims
And not a single fuck was given. Sounds like they were doing some spring cleaning.
>>
DESU Christian terrorism isn't as widespread as Islamic terrorism.

Every year we get less than a handful of terrorists who attack in the name of Christianity / Judaism / Buddhism / whatever.

MEANWHILE with Islam, there's attacks DAILY. Sometimes as many as 2-3 attacks per day. It's ridiculously out of proportion.

Maybe it has something to do with their holy book with specifically instructs them to attack infidels. Christianity does have something similar but come the fuck on.

This shit has to stop.
>>
>>68347338
How about the Catholics butchering fellow Christians in Occitania, during the Albigensian Crusade?

Islam is definitely the most destructive, but Christianity wins a very close second
>>
>>68352045
Tell me recent shit, not stuff that happened literally ages ago.
>>
>>68343047
>buddhism
>violence
Nigger what?
>>
These attacks are not about terror, they are about evaluating how well the brainwashing is progressing.
>>
>>68343047
christians are the same as mussies wake up and take the red pill
>>
>>68352390
There are cases of Buddhist communities in southern asia attacking and driving muslims out of their homeland in recent years
>>
>>68352705
Sounds like you guys need a few Buddhists of your own.
>>
>>68343639
ok but when you have a clear in present danger caused by millions of Muslims in Europe and you can't identify which is radical how does deporting Christian help?

This isn't a matter of principle rather pragmatism
>>
File: Waaa.png (95 KB, 720x591) Image search: [Google]
Waaa.png
95 KB, 720x591
How do I talk sense into people like him?
>>
File: 1458038892939.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458038892939.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>>68352045
>comparing modern Islam with medieval Christianity
>>
>>68352819
It's not a phase, and he's right it doesn't have a problem. Why would it have a problem with the rules it's had since its creation?
>>
>>68352819
You don't "talk sense" into people like this.
They aren't even willing to investigate, because they are just parroting.
>>
'This is the product of decades of constant bombing' because yes, it is not like they have been waging war against Europe since the conception of the religion, way before we even knew they existed.
>>
>>68351926
>Since when did I say they were?
>Why are you putting words in my mouth?
I'm not. You're putting them in your mouth from my conversation.

>And not a single fuck was given. Sounds like they were doing some spring cleaning.
They're also persecuting Christians, sadly.
>>
>>68353947
>I'm not. You're putting them in your mouth from my conversation.
Feel free to tell me where I said that.

>They're also persecuting Christians, sadly.
Great, now why does that impact on other religions?
>>
>>68354185
wat
Are you on drugs, anon?
>>
>>68354321
m8 you're telling me I said all religions should be held accountable for muslims.
>>
>>68354499
You did that yourself by replying to the first post you did like you disagreed with it.
>>
>>68354736
My first post in this conversation was how atheism is the lack of a religion.
It had literally nothing to do with grouping ALL religions together, just each religion with themselves because they follow a strict set of beliefs.
>>
>>68343047

what if people could think?
>>
>>68347688
>GettaLoadOfThisLutheran.jpg
>>
>>68352045
>Christians were violent 800 years ago, surely that's comparable to Muslims now!
McFuckingKill Yourself, my man.
>>
Christianity

>a few christians molesting children behind closed doors

Muslims

>entire country supports the raping of little girls and literally had a tantrum when people tried to make it illegal

It's literally LEGAL to rape children and they do it on a national scale. Are liberals seriously trying to compare that to a couple priests raping some boys?
>>
Mohammed genocided an entire race of people who never acted aggressively towards him

Jesus, at his worst, chased some cheating merchants out of a temple with a whip

Islam isn't comparable to Christianity. Islam is built on violence.
>>
>>68343047
>christianity
>many denominations, conflicting ideas
>several reformations
>constantly evolving and exploring what it means to be christian

>islam
>literally the only difference between factions is how strictly you adhere to sharia
>not a single fucking great reformation
>refuses to update
>>
The dumbest thing is "if only we didn't bomb and invade all these countries we wouldn't be getting what we deserve."

But how do you explain muslims committing the vast majority of their mass killings against each other, for being the wrong kind of muslim?

Why did Paris get bombed? They were fiercely critical of the war in Iraq and had nothing to do with it. How did they bring all that on themselves?
>>
>>68357319
>Muslims
>tend to be awesome, informed people with genuinely interesting opinions
>Christians
>"hurr muh jezus"
>>
The easiest way to compare Islam and Christianity is to compare their founders.

Jesus = Basically hippie, taught to "turn the other cheek" if hit

Muhammed = Literal war criminal, personally beheaded prisoners of war

What kind of cognitive dissonance do you need to put both under "religion" and consider them "the same"?
>>
>>68357646
>Muslims
>"hurr muh-ammed"
>>
>>68352045
>during the Albigensian Crusade
Christians in 1209 – 1229 = Muslims in CURRENT YEAR
>>
File: bait for the bait god.jpg (169 KB, 1016x970) Image search: [Google]
bait for the bait god.jpg
169 KB, 1016x970
>>68357646
>>
>>68344688

you know the reason we created the word MORE ios to use it like this right?
>>
>>68343047
>How do you engineer a society to do this?
Make treason fashionable.

Most of these children ACTUALLY BELIEVE the Middle East was a happy peaceful land of peace and happiness until the evil RethugliKKKan G W Bu$hit "bombed their countries" for corporate profits.

I wrote it like that, because that's exactly how they write it on Facebook/Twitter. These people are adult babies that can't handle being wrong and would rather hide behind "whataboutisms" than admit Islam is a violent shitty religion and they're wrong to defend Muslims.
>>
>>68343639
Are you really trying to say that a religion that has violent conquest as one of its core tenants is equal to a religion that teaches unconditional love for all?

You never stopped to think there might be a difference in how its followers behave?

You never took a brief look at what islamic communitites ANYWHERE in the world look like?
>>
mohammed crated islam, he wrote the koran. How do these retards now get this?
>>
>>68343639
>LESS

>public school education detected
>>
>>68352705
Southern asians are niggers of asia. You wouldnt like it if we counted all those dindus as actual christians in burgerland now would you?
>>
>>68344688
Bush literally cited "God told me to" as a reason for destroying Iraq. This doesn't justify their actions, we should atone for our sins while condemning theirs

All religions are problematic, but especially the abrahamic ones.
>>
>>68352674
Gassy yourself chaim
>>
>>68348007
Yeah, I'm sure the local parish priests who were dirt poor like the average peasant really deserved to get their heads chopped off because they were sooooo corrupt.

I fucking hate the French. You guys have constant civil wars and both sides still manage to lose.
>>
>>68348007
Year zero when?
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.