[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT IF YOUR CITY GOT NUKED?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

Which nuke do you think will be dropped and will you survive it?

I'm Athens, Greece and i'm fucked by literally any of them if they hit Syntagma
>>
lmao, who the fuck would nuke Greece?

Australia safe as fuck too.
>>
>>68342897

NATO bases
>>
if you nuke my city you would contaminate the largest freshwater lakes in the world

pretty /comfy/
>>
> Created by Alex Wellerstein, 2012-2014.

Nevar again!
>>
File: coldwartargets.jpg (84 KB, 634x758) Image search: [Google]
coldwartargets.jpg
84 KB, 634x758
>>68342695
Here a map of expected targets the Russians would bomb if a nuclear exchange were in happen during the height of the cold war.

I live on the Essex side of the Thames estuary so I wouldn't get instantly roasted but it's in the fallout zone of London and Kent.
if I were 'lucky' enough to survive radiation sickness I would probably die in the first few months from freezing or starvation.
>>
top kek

I live in Sask, Canada. We don't even have to population density to warrant cheap bombs.
>>
>live in a major US city
>visit that page
>it drops the location pin about 500 feet from my apartment in the downtown area, center of the entire fucking area
>whelp, time to get out the lawn chairs and lemonade, the show's about to start

In my youth I lived (and was born) in a spot in the top 5 on "the list" of primary nuclear targets in the 60's and 70's, guess things haven't changed all that much.

Wouldn't even try to hide or run, literally I'd go outside on my balcony, sit down in one of my lawn chairs and have a lemonade wondering if I'd be able to spot the missile trajectory as it came back in from the sub-orbital path.
>>
>>68342695
I would be fine unless someone wanted to waste over a megaton on Melbourne.
>>
File: SaintPete.jpg (351 KB, 1850x640) Image search: [Google]
SaintPete.jpg
351 KB, 1850x640
>>68342695
I'm from St. Petersburg, FL. They'd definitely hit MacDill, putting us in the blast radius. If the pressure didn't kill me, it'd definitely level my childhood home. Feels bad, man...
>>
>>68342695
even if tsar bomba was dropped on the nearest city I'd be just out of the fallout range. feels good
>>
I live in Moscow. I'm fucked.
>>
>>68342695
>I'm Athens, Greece and i'm fucked by literally any of them if they hit Syntagma

I'm Istanbul, Turkey and i would celebrate any of them if they hit Syntagma.
>>
Does the yield go over the 100mt?
>>
>>68342695
>nyc
I'd be vaporised instantly

I'm ok with this
Too pussy to off myself
>>
>>68346323
Your Turkish antics will be over when Trump gets in office
>>
>>68342695

My money is on Los Angeles.
>>
>>68342695
I live near Helsinki so I could suffer something when Russian 1Mt Rh-22 hit there. I live next to Nuclear fallout bunker so I'm quite safe. Only thing that I'm worried is how much food is there...
>>
>>68346410
i remember one that had an option for asteroids
>>
>>68342695

http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/?&hob_opt=1&casualties=1&fallout=1&ff=50&fallout_angle=-72&linked=1&kt=100&lat=61.499167&lng=26.124722&hob_psi=5&hob_ft=4755&fatalities=258680&injuries=892761&psi_1=2629043&zm=12

>Estimated fatalities: 30
>Estimated injuries: 220

Numbers are a bit high, but might be true considering long term effects.

Terrible waste for a 100kt nuke....
>>
>>68346901
Why do you always want other countries to solve your problem. You are begging either Berlin or Washington. Even the independence war of greece was won by UK, France, and Russia. If they didnt intervene, you were our bitch like you were in past 500 years.
>>
File: WishANiggaWould.png (1 MB, 1244x732) Image search: [Google]
WishANiggaWould.png
1 MB, 1244x732
As long as I'm at home when TSHTF I'll probably survive the initial exchange... Unless a time-traveling R-36 equipped with a 20mt bomb got sent at Ann Arbor (which I almost wish it would).
>>
>>68348004
>Only thing that I'm worried is how much food is there
you'll only need a months food and water maximum
>>
I'm about 30 miles north of NYC, so I'd get shafted by the fallout. There's also a nuclear power plant about 15-20 miles from here that would make a nice target.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.