[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EU PREDICTION THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: nigel_2872052b.jpg (44 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
nigel_2872052b.jpg
44 KB, 620x387
CALLING IT NOW

EU will condemn the attacks, then call for MORE centralisation and militarisation of the union!

SCREENCAP THIS
>>
>>68340741

...Why not just make a bet on whether or not water is still wet? Idiot.
>>
File: 1416180262101.jpg (61 KB, 640x714) Image search: [Google]
1416180262101.jpg
61 KB, 640x714
and I can't wait; brexit is silly. Fortress Europe now.
>>
Would leaving the EU put a larger target on our country?
>>
File: 1409808757101.jpg (26 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
1409808757101.jpg
26 KB, 380x250
>mfw literally nothing happens
>>
I don't relish people dying, but is it wrong of me to somewhat relish attacks like the one today, if only because they MIGHT actually influence some people to finally believe that we're in a failing system?
>>
>>68340741
What else should they do?
Belgium's top religion is Islam, but they do have lots of atheists so there's still hope, but don't rely on Christcucks, they basically voted for this to get more foreign labour, which is why nothing will happen aka nobody will deport Muslims.
>>
>>68340909
Kek.
>>
>>68341063
probably not, the point is, can you protect your borders in case of brexit?
>>68341076
even they won't come out when the danger is still imminent.
>>68340795
At least i can use this happening to shill against griss and van der bellen (pro eu presidential canditates here in austria)
>>
>>68341114
Well, these attacks were ALWAYS going to happen once they let the flood in. Now the hope is that their gruesomeness will change some minds. We've already seen tweets demonstrating how some people have responded by shoving their heads deeper into the sand, hopefully some people will have the opposite reaction.
>>
>>68340909
no ur silly
>>
>>68340741

>EU will condemn the attacks

Hahahahaha. Yeah they will call for more tolerance.
>>
>>68341768
>probably not, the point is, can you protect your borders in case of brexit?
I reckon it would be easier for us than any other country in Europe except Switzerland
Put a lot more security on our side of the channel tunnel and increase the size of the coast guard and it would stop a lot of illegals
>>
Surely this has to be the final nail in the coffin for people to wake up and realise Brexit is the only way.
>>
>>68340741
I can almost guarantee that's what's going to happen. It's a not a radical notion.

>>68341351
They should kill themselves.
>>
>>68340741
Here's my prediction. FBI will finally get Apple to crack that phone. In an amazing coincidence, info on today's attacks will be on the phone. "Oy vey! If only we had gotten it sooner!". Apple will sink in the aftermath and the USA will be given backdoors to every device by manufactuerers.

This ends all hopes of privacy.
>>
>>68344268
I can really see this happening
Why do the gubberments around the world suck, bros?
>>
File: 1984_fictious_world_map_2.png (73 KB, 1357x628) Image search: [Google]
1984_fictious_world_map_2.png
73 KB, 1357x628
This map will be the future.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.