[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please do not take this the wrong way.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
My intent is not to divide, or to insult.
I know you folks at /pol/ are pretty hotheaded, especially due to recent events, but hear me out.

Islam is not the problem. Islam is a religion that can be peaceful.
It is part of our common History, and it literally shaped Europe to what she is to this day.

I beg you, do not call for the ban of islam. Do not call for the destruction of mosquées.
You would be killing our shared héritage, please, do not.

I have a humble proposal that should satisfy everyone and is, objectively, a win/win for all humans.
We slaughter every single muslim out there. And when i say muslim, i mean subhuman. We slaughter their men, we slaughter their women, we slaughter their children.
We slaughter the mongrels, we slaughter the traitors apologising their behaviour, we slaughter anyone that profit from their behaviour.
We slaughter until every single last subhuman, traitors, cucks and jews are dead.

Please, do not let hate in your heart. Let love guide your actions. Global genocide is the only humane solution. Do not act rashly. Do not torture. Do not rape. Only kill kill kill, destroy nothing, buildings and books and all culture is our Patrimoine.
DO NOT BLAME THE GAME BLAME THE PLAYERS.
Murder, not demolition.
Murder, not demolition.
Murder, not demolition.

I beg of you. The subhumans have already destroyed so much. Do not follow their footsteps.
>>
>>68339733
Fuck off, we know what you are by your wall of text. Only leftist faggots write like that.

YOU AND YOUR KIND ARE KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE
>>
we're realists

get over yourself, faggot toothpaste
>>
>>68339733

Fuck off, we don't care. We want you dumb inbred shitskins out of our countries.
>>
Don't you have a plane to go catch?
Or were you going by train today?

:^)
>>
File: b8.jpg (71 KB, 620x622) Image search: [Google]
b8.jpg
71 KB, 620x622
>>
>>68339733
Kill yourself muhammad :▲)
>>
>>68339733
I've read your whole post. You do it quick, you do it efficiently. No need to be angry.
>>
>>68339733
Fuck off Ahmed.

DEATH TO ALL MUSLIMS
>>
>>68339733

Inshallah we will slaughtered the infidels, brother.
>>
File: 1458453527685.jpg (238 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
1458453527685.jpg
238 KB, 600x596
Fuck off.
>>
>>68339733

Islam is shit. And as long as Islam is around, this will keep happening:
>>
>>68339843
>>68339917
>>68339957
But, do not be so closeminded.
Do not let your inbred empathy get the better of you.

Please, i beg of you, give genocide a chance.
Please.
Make eternal peace, not war.
>>
>>68339733
> B-but not ALL Muslims!
#Only20Percent
I want you to think of five people, and then imagine one of them being blown up with bomb by a fucking inbred retard who's parents kept them away from school to learn a book that 'historically' hasn't led to advances in the middle east for centuries.
Like banning guns, banning Islam is no different. You don't take a fucking one in 5 chance of people dying because someone you offer the milk of human kindness to and invite into your country is too psychopathic to give a shit about other peoples lives.
>>
GR8 B8 M8
>>
>people replying before reading the whole post

/pol/ confirmed shit
>>
>>68340173
Islam is NOT THE PROBLEM.
It is a violent and savage religion that appeal to violent and savage "people".
You kill them all and the "problem" disappear.

ISLAM IS NOT THE PROBLEM
PLEASE, DO NOT REACT MINDLESSLY, KEEP YOUR EMOTIONS IN CHECK
>>
File: 1456364190066.jpg (44 KB, 600x310) Image search: [Google]
1456364190066.jpg
44 KB, 600x310
>>
>>68340197
>>68340484
Go rape your sister Ahmed.
>>
File: 1458087243990.jpg (41 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1458087243990.jpg
41 KB, 480x720
>>68339733
No both the subhumans and their subreligion must die.

Deus Valt
>>
File: feelbadmec.jpg (51 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
feelbadmec.jpg
51 KB, 400x388
>>68340075
I am really afraid.
Once the anger pass, what is going to happen ?
Will they continue ?
Of course they won't. They will spout nonsense like "what i have done" "i'm a monster" "not like this".
They are not prepared to do what NEEDS TO BE DONE.

Only mindless tribalism. No vision. No future. No hope.
Even the east asians won't do it once we fall. Humanity is doomed to mediocrity. We shall never spread through the stars.
Earth will become a mudball in more than once sense, for millenium to come.
>>
>>68339733
Winning
>>
File: 1399942102650.jpg (8 KB, 176x287) Image search: [Google]
1399942102650.jpg
8 KB, 176x287
>>68339733
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 440x227) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 440x227
>>68339733
Good game OP.
>>
They need to be beaten down until they're peaceful.
>>
>>68341469
Yes and what needs to be done is the extinction of all arabs and all muslims, you included.
>>
>>68339733
Islam's only heritage is of bloodshed, piracy and slavery, it is the most violent, barbaric cancer on the planet and must be removed before it can claim any more victims.
>>
>>68341606
And then once they settle down we slit the throat and cut off the head so they never get back up.
>>
>>68339733
even if its a relatively small percentage, your numbers are vast, and the "average" tendency for CRIME in islam in europe, is DRASTICALLY HIGHER than non-islam.

in other words, we dont care if its a minority of you, you carry a disproportionate amount of crime.

we will keep pushing for fascist ideology until you either leave, or you yourselves police your own

but you dont, if you know a hakeem who is into extremlist ideology you dont report him to the police

and because you muslims cannot police your own and give yourselves a free ticket, we will do the work for you
>>
>>68339733

Islam has no place in western civilization and completely contradicts major values and culture upheld by the natives. Get out of France you inbred sand nigger.
>>
>>68339733

m8, Islam and its people started going backwards and stopped advancing science and humanity hundreds and hundreds of years ago.

After making great discoveries in mathematics, astronomy, medicine, and umpteen other fields...not to mention international trade, it then went maximum jihad mode and has been turning out radical, dangerous, and barbaric people and culture ever since.

This is how the middle east went from being at the forefront of learning and enlightenment, to the literally backwards, superstitious, hellhole it is today.

Im not saying that in another 800 years it wont have turned the corner, but how many of the rest of us will have been bombed, beheaded, raped, widowed, or otherwise culturally enriched by then?

Islam is incompatible with modern western democracy and society and so a simple choice must be made, to either put up with all their killing and disgusting subhuman behaviour, or to eradicate it from our lands.
>>
>>68340484

Islam is the problem. Muslims are individuals with agency. They can choose what to do with their lives. And when that choice is to strictly follow Islam, well, we see what Islam really is.
>>
>>68339733
Ta gueule mohammed
>>
>>68341578
If only i was joking.
I am 100% serious.

I REPEAT, ISLAM IS NOT A PROBLEM
Do not let anger cloud your reason.
Assess the situation with a level head.
Do not mistake the symptoms for the injury.

Genocide is the only way to stop this. Behaviour is genetic, both their violence and our empathy.
Both their savagery and our tolerance.

DO NOT ACT WITH YOUR EMOTIONS, ACT WITH YOUR REASON.
Genocide is the only answer.
>>
>>68339733
Islam shaped Europe by repeatedly trying to invade.
Charlamagne chrushed the Saracens and halted the invasion of southern France.
The Ottomans were pushed back by the polish and austrian armies and driven out of the carpathian basin.

Islams only contribution to Europe is war and suffering
>>
>>68341770
I dont get how its so hard to force them to live by our laws in our countries.

Eventually we'd have to do something regardless since their population mass is getting too large.
>>
All of you fucking slimes are the same and should be purged from this planet.
>>
>>68340454
I did it halfjokingly, but it's really sad to see the responses.
Those fags are not better than the random cuck on twitter tbf
Even after progressively dropping the focus on sentences that are ambiguous, i still get kneejerk responses.

Shit, i expect something like "fuck off ahmed" even for this very post. Who the fuck can be this dense, and who the fuck don't read the whole post before responding.
Fucking retards. I guess we don't need our best and brightest in the death squad, so it's ok, they'll have their uses.
>>
> Islam is peaceful
Incorrect they kill people who dont believe
Also muhammed married aisha his wife that was nine.
>>
>>68339733
how about i kill you and the muslims that way you can have a shared heritage in the grave
>>
>>68342214
Islam has been a plague to every man woman and child in the Middle East and the Mediterranean for nearly 2000 years, it IS the problem, it is not just a religion but a political structure that demands brutality and fear among anyone unlucky enough to be trapped under it.
Islam demands submission, it is incompatible with human existence.
>>
>>68339733
I want to kill every sub human I see. You know, under developed people aka mudslimes.
>>
>>68340328
this. It's way too risky.
>>
>>68339733

>Temporary ban

Why are ppeople freaking out. It actually makes perfect sense, just like keeping illegals out.
>>
>>68342276

There are simple solutions tho the muslim problem. Here's a really easy one for starters that all countries could implement tomorrow if they wanted to:

If a place of religion (any place of any religion) is found to be allowing radical preaching (preaching that is in contravention of the laws of the land) then that place of religion is immediately closed and cannot ever re-open as a place of worship for that particular faith.

This is a sensible and proportionate response to things like the London Finsbury Park mosque fiasco, where there have been DOZENS of separate radical preachers, bombers, and plotters steadily coming out of this building since the early 90s and still it continues to operate and generate "successful" jihadis.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.