[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Erdogan "Bombs will go off in Brussels and Europe"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1456588511039.png (846 KB, 881x899) Image search: [Google]
1456588511039.png
846 KB, 881x899
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTqgmRBqBbQ&feature=youtu.be
is turkey really isis?
>>
>>68339363
good upload turk bro
you have link to source vid?
>>
File: you-mad-brah.jpg (35 KB, 425x600) Image search: [Google]
you-mad-brah.jpg
35 KB, 425x600
bump
>>
What's the context, roachie?
>>
>>68339867
>>68339575
use google translate
http://www.mynet.com/haber/guncel/erdogan-ankarada-patlayan-bomba-brukselde-de-patlayabilir-demisti-2369093-1
http://haber.sol.org.tr/turkiye/erdogan-brukseldeki-bombali-saldiriyi-4-gun-once-duyurdu-150052

full video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-PT-rrKdzA
>>
Better than the estrogen bombs in sweden.
>>
>>68339908
>erdogan: from here i appeal to countries who support terrorist groups directly or indirectly. you are feeding snakes in your bosom. these snakes you are feeding might strike you at any time. watching the bombs going off in turkey through tv screens might not mean much to you. when the same bombs start going off in your countries you will find out how we feel, but then it will be too late for everything.

this was 4 days prior btw, he was talking about the pkk tent in the middle of brussels
>>
>>68339575
also he is a kurd, not a turk
>>
>>68339993
damn, son

Glad I'm in Poland
>>
>>68340080
thanks for info turkman
>>
hi bronze lub u bae
>>
>>68339943
well fuck, that's some sinister shit right there.
>>
>>68339363
It seems any idiot could have seen Brussels coming from a mile away. What does that say about the liberals in charge?
>>
Of course Turkey is IS. They're the largest funders of it, trying to use it as a proxy force to take out Assad and the Kurds.

And right behind them in support is the Saudis.
>>
>>68339363
>is turkey really isis?

Well yes, them and the saudi coalition pretty much funds and controls them completely.
>>
Yes, yes it is
>>
>>68339943
WTF Turkey explain yourselves...

Why don't you kill that faggot of your leader and be done with it already? It looks like he is causing more problems than solving them...
>>
File: you-mad-come-again.jpg (40 KB, 520x366) Image search: [Google]
you-mad-come-again.jpg
40 KB, 520x366
>>68339363
bump 2
>>
Don't be a moron, Erdoğan is right on this issue.

Belgium is a terrorist enabling country, they shelter PKK and DHKP-C

Two days ago Erdoğan just gave an example, bombs also can explode in Brussels, because Belgian government is sheltering terrorists.
>>
>>68342972
>bullshit pulled out of my ass
>>
>>68343003
lets completely dismiss pentagon documents

https://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
>>
>>68343577
Wow, you moron. Erdogan has direct ties to Isis. WAKE UP.

Negotiate with the Kurds for peace and remove ISIS! Fuck I wish Obama would act but he supports this Bullshit.

Trump...SAVE US!!!
>>
>>68340222
Nice trips but good luck Poland, you're going to be pretty busy soon.
>>
>>68343707
What is misinformation?

What is illusion?

you do realize claiming to be in control, allows you to assert control right? If people believe you are in control, you will be in control.

much like people claim the jews are in control, they are in control because people think they are in control.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.