[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Israel must stop the genocide of the palestinian arabs"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1457646279373.gif (3 MB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
1457646279373.gif
3 MB, 480x272
>"Israel must stop the genocide of the palestinian arabs"
>"religion of peace"
>"stop the apartheid and ethnic cleansing"

So /comfy/ in israel right now
>>
Thanks for the US weapons you sold us, Isereal buddies
>>
>>68339038
Reminder that if you support Palestine, you support Terrorism
>>
>>68339145
no problem han
>>
>>68339038
GET OUT KIKE FAG YOU ARE AS BAD AS THE MUDSHITS CRICUMZIED FAGGOT CUTT OF YOUR TOP HEAD TOO
>>
#openbordersforisrael
>>
>>68339038
too bad the holocaust was fake, i am still waiting for the real one to happen though
>>
>>68342567
kraut pay the victims and shut up. i think you got bigger problems rn
#refugeeswelcome
>>
Can we be on the side of human genocide. Literally nuke everywhere pls
>>
>>68339145
>>68341996
delete this
>>
You only flooded Europe with muslims to make people turn against them so you could genocide palestine without upsetting them.

I see your games, kike. Nice try.

MORE REFUGEES FOR EUROPE.
>>
>>68342914
his proxy didnt work burger. dont worry. we totally prefer you
>>
File: Angry Pepe.jpg (65 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Angry Pepe.jpg
65 KB, 900x900
>>68339145
>>68341996
>>
>>68339038
>gets stabbed
>>
>>68343146
R A R E
A
R
E

>gets Annexed
>>
>>68342567

The real holocaust will be Muslims killing whites, Hans. You can thank Mutti for that.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.