[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Solution to rapefugees problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: rapefugees.jpg (42 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
rapefugees.jpg
42 KB, 640x360
OK I see easy realistic solution to rapefugees problem. Instead of Merkel giving money to Turkey(wtf she was thinking?) she should give money to Greece. Greece takes one of their islands, builds infrastructure with that money and stuff illegal immigrants there. All eu countries send all refugees over there. Once war is over they are sent back home. This would be refugee camp like any. Money would stay in Greece and would help to create jobs there. It has a lot of islands and it is hard to create a lot of trouble when you are in an island. People who really run for their lives would stay there, wait it out ant would be thankful. Economic migrants from various shitholes would loose incentives to try to immigrate. Secret ISIS member would be contained. Money would go to troubled eu country. Greece would get jobs and its farmers products would be used to feed millions of new people. This injection of money would help to boost economy. No rapes, no bombs in europe cities , no no-go zones, no integration problems, no division between eu countries, no quotas and eu would still be humane and help people fleeing a war. Its win win. If it continues like now it can end very bad.
>>
>>68337105
bump
>>
I can't believe europeans who ruled pretty much the whole world cannot get rid of some beta muslims.
>>
>>68337105
Too much common sense plus aid for a white country. Merkel wouldn't agree
>>
>>68337105

Kill every Muslim.

Don't give a fuck. Muslim holocaust will be the best thing ever.
>>
>>68338998
> Muh humanity
Its fine to help people but you have to be realistic and pragmatic. Once common sense is gone and ruling elite starts acting on emotions we have a big problem. That the leader is a woman also does not help in this situation...
>>
Better idea, vote for the right people, do away with the kikes, close off your borders.

>>68339478
>Kill all Muslims

I'm not entirly agaisnt hat actually.
>>
Refugee is not a problem so stop with your shit posting..im coming to germany next week..merkel is my hero,
>>
>>68340188
*that
>>
>>68337105
>All eu countries send all refugees over there.
How can your next sentence not be "Then we nuke it", after that?
>>
>>68339478
This might happen if this wave continues like now. If I would be a "moderate muslim" living in eu for some time, I really wouldn't want more illegals, isis sleeping cells, rapefugees and big confict to begin. And instead of chilling in some Greek island all refugees migh end up in a different camp in Germany.
>>
>>68337105
genocide in our own lands, then our armies will conquer theirs and systematically exterminate them. it's as simple as that.
>>
>>68337105

yeah this would be an actual good solution.. But you seem to forget merkel doesnt want a solution to the refugee problem, she wants a solution to the 'white' problem in germany
>>
>>68339219

this
>>
>>68338998
Don't you have more Muslims than Pakistan?
>>
>>68340385
Well then we would also have to nuke Sweden. Sorry m8 I don't want to do that
>>
>>68338998
i can't believe that india having the second largest population in the world cannot get rid of some poo on the streets
>>
Reactivate Auschwitz and test, if the gas chambers actually work with those flimsy doors :^)

Two birds, one stone.
>>
>>68340780
I cant into german politics. Aren't she right wing in Germany? Who are lefties then and what are their ideas?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.