[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump predicted Brussels and NYtimes eats shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Belgium pre blown up.jpg (97 KB, 675x451) Image search: [Google]
Belgium pre blown up.jpg
97 KB, 675x451
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/28/world/europe/trump-finds-new-city-to-insult-brussels.html?_r=0

Trump called Brussels a "hell hole" right before the attacks and was called a bigot for it.

Who's laughing now?
>>
>>68334620
in times of crisis, maybe even australia can refrain from shitposting
>>
M E M E M A G I C
>>
You should like this, OP

http://www.politico.eu/article/molenbeek-broke-my-heart-radicalization-suburb-brussels-gentrification/
>>
>>68334620
He must have known something, maybe he's even behind the attacks. CIA/NSA or whatever agency is responsible for such stuff should interrogate him thoroughly.
>>
File: 1444810297158.jpg (20 KB, 281x164) Image search: [Google]
1444810297158.jpg
20 KB, 281x164
>>68335027
This is why multiculturalism is a failure.

I actually believe there can be peace between the races so long as there is one dominant mono-culture, this need to include every cultural practice and accommodate every language in the public space will only lead to division and disintegration of national unity and community.
>>
>>68335453
fucking mental illness in germanbros are too much.

it wasn't NSA or CIA. It was ISIS. I is different from N or C.
>>
>>68335520
It can work as long there's a lack of dominant mono-culture. Problem with Islam is that it's overly aggressive.
>>
>>68339153
I think what he was getting at is the idea of segregation of culture. You have yours and I have mine sort of thing. He's saying we need to integrate things into one workable currency so we can actually interact on a meaningful level. I support the right to free speech, but I don't think there should be more than one flag in the U.S.

The fear is that maybe even most groups would be open to it but then you have some assholes (muslims) that categorically refuse and try to steamroll everyone. You could say the U.S. does the same thing but we compromise a LOT more than anyone else when we invade a country to set up our mono-culture. Certainly more than ISIS.
>>
>>68339153

No, the problem are it's core tenets which are, unlike other religions, completely antithetical to Western values of equality and individual human rights.
>>
>>68337713
Faget
>>
Guys, Trump has ESP. He truly can't be stumped and we need him as president.
>>
>>68340296
You could even go a little further back to WW2 and see the difference in outcome for Germany. Look at the difference between Germany after the treaty of Versailles and how West Germany ended up. Fuck even when we went and fucking nuked Japan they still became a global economic power. I rag on my friend in the Rangers a lot for being a tool but real compromise isn't neat and pretty.

Modern mutlicult is just a relapse of the cancer of segregation. People feel like they need to feel "moral" and go on some children's crusade for "muh individualism". You just gotta deal with the fact that you don't matter individually. Nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>68339153
Oh lol my bad I thought you said "can't". I'm dumb.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 639x788) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 639x788
lol, just hours before the happening. this clueless shitlib is STILL saying WE CAN'T BE JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS NOW
>>
>>68341788
you're a retard though.

this has nothing to do with libs. it has everything to do with usa's foreign policy of funding saudi arabia and giving bin laden arms in the past for him to spread his ideology.

there's a reason the bomb targeted american airlines.

conclusion is: usa fucked up, europe shouldn't bear the responsibilities
>>
>>68343200
thats a pretty rare flag you have there
>>
>>68339153
Lol no. It's better to keep the cultures separated except for very low levels of mixing. If all seven continents were at United States level intelligence and technology, there wouldn't be any need to bring the savages here.
>>
>>68343200
>R A R E
>A
>R
>E
>>
>>68341788
>Explosion at the Explosion at
>>
>>68334620
Everybody that has half a brain predicted Brussels.
>>
>>68343200
Terrorists have a WAY easier time to organize something like this in Europe thanks to the millions of semi-hostile muslims we have here. ONly if the muslim community didn't hide and help them we wouldn't have this problem.

The muslim community in Europe is enabling these terrorist attacks, so yes, the libs have a huge part in this as they're the ones who want to let them in for some strange reasons.

I bet if we only let educated muslim in we didnt have this problem at all.

Libs want to let millions of illiterate low IQ third world morons into Europe who'll bring their social problems, cultural attitudes and funny but they also all hate European values yet they come here.

Fuck Islam and fuck libs too.
>>
>>68343755
... said the guy from the country which was most recently founded by immigration from other continents, and as a result has the most "diverse" population on this whole fucking planet.
>>
>>68344145
Nice blame shifting but the ones responsible for the destabilization of Muslim regions and Islamic countries was neo-cons and right wing oligarchy.
>>
>>68344497
Islamic countries has never been stable, but this isnt connected to why we have millions of muslims in Europe in the first place, most of whom came here LEGALLY during peaceful times.

The Paris attackers were almost all second-generation middle class muslims, not refugees or some shit.
>>
>>68344153
Experience is talking, so shut the fuck up and listen Germany. Your kids are going to be saying the same shit.

Also
>much immigration
America was colonized you fucking moron.
>>
>>68344645
That's another aspect to a very large equation.
>>
>>68343200

m8, for years, decades, the UK had the idea that if they allowed all the dangerous middle eastern muslim groups to have their charity fundraising HQs in London, we would somehow be protected.

They raised their money here, did their business here, and would leave us alone. That was the theory. There were over 20 of them alone registered in 1 single building in London (Ibex House). Hundreds elsewhere.

Now, after 9/11 and 7/7 the UK figures out that this plan has failed. We are being targeted AND we have dozens of these "charities" and "NGOs" operating within our country.

Result, all the Ibex House companies and the rest, and all the individuals that run them get put on the "Proscribed list". Too little too late, it was a stupid policy and one which was bound to fail. Our own politicians are responsible. Idiots.
Proscribed Organisation List
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/509003/20160318proscription.pdf
>>
>>68344145
>I bet if we only let educated muslim in we didnt have this problem at all.

This is what the US does and it does work better.

Ever heard of an Iranian in the USA doing terror?

Of course not. We only threw open the doors people fleeing the Shah.

It worked fine
>>
>>68344767
>America was colonized you fucking moron.

By immigrants from Europe. There's no fucking difference.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.