[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let the Brussels event go down in history as a remainder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: 1403688481554.jpg (153 KB, 1000x730) Image search: [Google]
1403688481554.jpg
153 KB, 1000x730
I want to remind you that democracy is a failure. Women can't be allowed to vote. I repeat WOMEN must not be allowed to VOTE.

Once more. Women's suffrage is a mistake. Only women can push for rapists terrorist migrants to come into Europe after all the attacks that have happened.

Women vote for more government, public healthcare, public education, they work must public sector jobs, women don't know what they want and women when given authority over men ruin everything, even for themselves.

The solution, wind back government and remove women's right to vote. Also voting requirements are:

- 35 years or older
- Male
- Ethnic citizen
- Land owner or business owner
>>
>>68334201
Honestly this just makes sense.

The poor and uneducated out breed the intelligent in every country.

The poor and uneducated out breed the intelligent. Then they will outvote the intelligent.

Like that quote says about the people when they decide to all vote for money for themselves.
>>
>>68334410
Cucks like Bernie come along and bribe voters with other (successful) peoples money.

I am not an anarcho-capitalist. We just need a constitutional republic with minimal government, Christian and homogeneous.
>>
>>68334201
You are delusional.
Our civilisation is doomed, nothing can stop our fall.

But we will rebuild. The fat will get trimmed, and we will rebuild. We always rebuild, just like they always provoke collapses.
But maybe not this time. May this time is the last collapse. Maybe the next civilisation will be based on artificial wombs, and without women.

Let's be honest here, a man-only society would kill alll their subhumans, be they arabs jews or niggers, in the first year.
No women doesn't just mean no women, it also mean no white knight. No virtue signaling. No numales.

No death of the soul, only brotherhood.
>>
>>68334201
I couldn't agree more. No more liberalism no more leftist bullshit.
>>
>>68334767
I suspect that we are going to have to fall but after the fall we will have just put them all in their place.
>>
Not all women are irrational emotionally driven beings who are immune to logic and forward thinking. Just 99% of them are.
>>
>>68335114
You let jews live. They fabricate the holocaust.
You let slaves live. They use it no negociate privileges.
You let women live. They collapse your civilisation.

Your comment is deeply problematic ( :^) ) and proof that History... Will always repeat itself.
>>
voting itself is cancer, white nations need a strong monarchy.
>>
>>68334767
Maybe it will be without men. Violent, war mongering, short tempered, vulgar, tiny brained, little boys that can't accept change. You boys are pathetic.
>>
>>68335367
You aren't making sense. Probably because of your poor English skills.
>>
>>68334201
>Women can't be allowed to vote. I repeat WOMEN must not be allowed to VOTE.
Women? It's you the lower class working scum that ruins eveything. Only the rich and nobles should be allowed to vote
>>
>>68335526
Voting when open to a select demographic is better than concentrating power into the hand of one individual.
>>
>>68335564
Re-read my OP
>>
File: male_female_bell_curve.png (12 KB, 429x241) Image search: [Google]
male_female_bell_curve.png
12 KB, 429x241
>>68335540
Yes i'm sure you'll have no trouble maintaining technological civilisation, bébé.
>>
>>68334201

- Land owner or business owner

Calm down alexander hamilton.
>>
>>68335648
I'm not reading some filth written by a pesent criminal scum.
>>
>>68335540
I just can't tell if post like these are actual trolls or legit people. I'll assume troll.
>>
>>68334767
What are you gay?
>>
>Democracy is a failure
>Here's what the voting requirements should like in our democracy

No, just no. Democracy has never worked and it will never work. Absolute monarchy is the only system that works.
>>
>>68334201
Honestly, I think women still have a say in this.

That is, a say with their husband, as part as a family with children. Only proper families should have the right to vote.

Women who fail to establish a decent mariage and have children contribute nothing to society, and therefore shouldn't have a say about anything. They started life in easy mode, it's their own fault if they failed, and as such, they shouldn't rub their failure onto others.
>>
>>68336127
>Not giving voting rights to at least 70% of the population by OPs suggestion.
>Democracy
Pick one, Sven
>>
>>68335540
Hah! Because women are known well for getting along with each other
>>
>>68336385

men without wives and at least 3 children should be unable to vote as well, they are not doing their part for our race.
>>
>>68335564
/Thread
>>
>>68336476
Democracy has to do with having representatives in the parliament or congress, it has nothing to do with voting rights.
>>
>>68336127
Monarchy is powerless against the monarchy since the force multiplier of weaponry technology became so user-friendly.
Monarchy will never come back, as a dynastic thing.
The most close you will see will be cyborg/AI dictatorship capable of micromanaging and threatassessing on a global scale, on its own.

We'll soon have molecular assemblers. Be my guest and go try to dismantle rebellions with those capabilities without quasiomniscience/potence.
>>
Bing this fucking stupid.
ITT: idiots thinking nepotism is the answer.
OP Is right. Women do need to kicked out of government.
Only requiring business or land owners to get a vote sets yourself up for failure cause think about it.
If your system is implemented OP Bernie Sanders, Obama, Dick Cheney and all the other shit politicians out number the good ones.
>>
>>68335856
No. You only quote it
>>
File: 1457187177725.gif (1 MB, 446x469) Image search: [Google]
1457187177725.gif
1 MB, 446x469
>>68336722
>>
>>68336127
Like North Korea?
>>
File: 415354353.jpg (669 KB, 1472x1582) Image search: [Google]
415354353.jpg
669 KB, 1472x1582
>>68336722
*against the bourgeoisie

>>68336479
Pic related is always funny.
Anecdotal of course, but it's not like there's any chance to have a decent sample size since, well. You know. Women.
>>
>>68335564
you're a super cuck

rich and noble wrecked the UK
>>
>>68336991
North Korea is a communist state and it doesn't represent all monarchies.

#NotAllMonarchsAreCommies
>>
File: 1458634486317.jpg (146 KB, 480x589) Image search: [Google]
1458634486317.jpg
146 KB, 480x589
>>68334201
Women vote disproportionatly for pro-immigrant and pro-Muslim parties
>>
>>68334201
>35 years or older

ok, can we say 21? or 25?
>>
>>68337333
>>
>>68337191
#Notallmonarchs would be a sufficient enough hashtag sven
>>
>>68337364
>25

I worked on my stepdad's farm since I was a kid, I worked in the forest, with 21 I was in the army. I think those doing useful stuff and their duty should not be in disadvantage compared to some 25 y o lawyers....
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.