[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aus/pol/ federal election voting bloc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: ausflag.jpg (8 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
ausflag.jpg
8 KB, 276x183
So it sucks that we don't have a Trump or Le Pen here in Australia to lead us out of darkness but we do have several anti-degeneracy and anti-shitskin parties that are worth getting behind.
I propose that we unite and all vote Family First (FFP) in the lower house and Australian Liberty Alliance (ALA) in the senate.
The way our preferences system works a few thousand votes can make a real difference.
If nothing else it will cause epic butthurt to the leftist hipster faggots in Melbourne.
>>
In on shill thread.

I agree.

FF, LDP and Libs as a backup to prevent Labor winning.
>>
>>68334122
I want to like LDP that Leyjonhelm guy is based but they are too soft on immigration for my liking. Very good on taxes and guns though.
>>
>>68333648
With the happening in Belgium today I think the time is right for a nationalist party like ALA to get up. All they need to say is "no muslims in Australia" and hold that line no matter how hard the lefties scream and the public will get behind them.
>>
Family First in House of Reps

ALA in Upper House

Don't vote for Liberals (cuckservatives - love immgiration)
>>
Are Andrew Bolt and Rita Panahi flogs like everyone says?

I find Bolt very on point when he wasn't fellating Abbot but Panahi reminds me of Milo in that she plays the "write about race and gender but im an Indian chick so no controversy :^)" card.

Anyway no idea who to vote for desu senpai
>>
>>68336962
Vote for: >>68336619

Bolt is fine, he's biased for sure, but he has all his facts straight

Possibly one of the only right-wing journalists to get any form of mainstream coverage in the country
>>
>>68336962
Bolt is alright but he still thinks the liberal party are true conservatives and that is where he fucks up. Don't know or care who the other chick is. The opinions of curryniggers are not valid anyway.
FFP in the lower house and ALA in the senate. Together we can do this!
>>
>>Turdbull's face when...
The new Senate vote-6-parties abve the lime means we all vote for:
FF-LDP-S&F-OneNation-GlenLazarus-RickyMuir etc
>>fuck voting for Lib/Lab&Greens
No primary votes for them means no electoral funding copayments

>>Vote [1] Any other cunt
>>
>The way our preferences system works a few thousand votes can make a real difference.
Sorry to be retarded, but I was never sure how this worked exactly. I always voted Liberal because I thought voting for independents and minor parties was just a waste. So it's advisable to put your preferences down as you want without regard to how successful the candidates likely to be?
>>
>>68337878
Yes

Ricky Muir was elected as a senator on something like 50,000 votes nationally - virtually nothing

Even if you vote for, say, Family First, if they don't get in it's likely they will preference a (relatively) conservative party like the Libs

So, better to vote for a minor party or candidate who you actually want to get in
>>
>>68338060
Noice, thanks.
>>
>>68337861
Yeah I think Turnbull fucked up trying to rig the system in his favour. Most people I know quite like the crossbench senators they always say things like "Lambie's a bit of a bogan but she calls it how she sees it and no bullshit"
I think a lot more people will be voting for the minor parties and indies in the senate just to stick one up Turnbull.
>>
>tfw cory bernardiwill never be PM
>>
>>68339023
Melbourne would erupt in riots
>>
The only way I'd vote Liberal is if Corey Bernardi became leader.

I like LDP but I dislike their globalism. I like Leyonhjelm too but I'm sick of him big noting himself every other week without achieving anything.
>>
>>68333648
Fuck you all I am voting greens because guaranteed reinstated fibre nbn.
>>
File: 1458634486317.jpg (146 KB, 480x589) Image search: [Google]
1458634486317.jpg
146 KB, 480x589
Only the Australian Liberty Alliance will ban Muslims from entering and Islam from being practiced. Vote ALA.
>>
>>68339170
He is the only politician we have that isn't afraid to speak his mind and stand up for our Christian morality.
>>
File: campusposter.jpg (167 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
campusposter.jpg
167 KB, 900x1600
>>68336619
I can agree with that.
>>
File: P&TBS.jpg (41 KB, 407x584) Image search: [Google]
P&TBS.jpg
41 KB, 407x584
>>68339395
Fuck off shill
>>
ALA are fucking retards

>Liberty
>Want to make free worship illegal

fucking pick one you retards
>>
>>68341524
freedom of worship and freedom of subversion are fundamentally different
should i be able to practice my own theocracy parallel to secular law? no? why should mudslimes?
>>
>>68341524
Liberty for white people, that's what they mean but they can't just come out and say it.....not yet anyway...
>>
bob katter boyssss
>>
>>68342020
Exactly this

Liberty for people who are actually Australians - our laws do not apply to people who want to come here to live
>>
>>68341524
Liberty for Islam means liberty for no one

Islam means submission. Liberty means freeing us from submission.

Ban Islam now
Vote ALA
>>
>>68337861
Fuck I hope this happens. I'll be voting for ol' mate Ricky and any other right wing cunts.
>>
Pauline Hanson in the Senate if you're from NSW
>>
>>68342020
But white people are the only people who like freedom
>>
>>68342845
Thought she was a QLDer?
>>
File: hala.png (142 KB, 631x673) Image search: [Google]
hala.png
142 KB, 631x673
Never heard of ALA
Seems okay
Except for this, I don't understand
>>
M U I R
U
I
R

Also, everyone is shit and I'm in a safe Labor seat. Gillard's old seat.
>>
Christian Democratic Party always gets ignored, but most likely fits /pol/'s beliefs the closest. Although I admit it makes atheistfags qq.
>>
>>68343225
She moves back and forth, but I think since Katter made his own party she's running down here
>>
>>68333648

Shooters and Fishers party guys.
>>
>>68343492
Do more research, it's Anti-Halal
>>
>>68343495
Fuck mate, that sucks. I'm in another extremely safe Victorian Labor seat. Shit's fucked, but I'm voting for Based Ricky.
>>
>>68339269

NBN is dead
none of the parties care about it anymore, they just want to sweep it under the rug and pretend it wasn't a huge fuckup
>>
File: 1455510819522.jpg (85 KB, 670x906) Image search: [Google]
1455510819522.jpg
85 KB, 670x906
>>68333648

Whatever you do you need to establish a Republic. Until you kick the royals out you will never be a real country since your sovereign is a foreigner.
>>
Who's our weedlmao party?

DESU I expect nothing from politicians (because most problems in the west aren't legislative), but I would like weed fully legalised.
>>
>>68344787
LDP
>>
>>68342196
>>68341880

Fuck off you samefagging shill. Someugly mudslime cunt wearing a bin bag has nothing to to with you and is hardly "subversive"

>>68342020

Thank you. Although think whites are the best race, I think everyone deserves liberty and in fact given liberty, coons would probably kill themselves off within a few generations.
>>
>>68346145
practicing a parallel system of divine law is literally subversion. are you mentally deficient?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.