[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, it's not Muslims And even if it was Muslims, not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Guys, it's not Muslims

And even if it was Muslims, not all Muslims are Terrorists

And we need to be careful about using the word "Terrorists", because democratically elected groups like Hamas are labeled terrorists

We need to remember this is individual actions, like a white school shooter, not some sort of muslim conspiracy - they are all just people like you and me

thanks guys :^)
>>
>>68332103
Reminder to everyone that Islam is a religion of peace. Anyone who commits any act of violence is ipso facto not a Muslim.
>>
>>68332103
Poor bait. Islam has been extremely violent since its inception and continues to be to this day.
>>
>>68332103
You have talent to type while you suck, canacuck.
>>
>>68332103
Thanks for your insight queeranarchism
>>
>>68332103
Here's your (you), maple syrup.
>>
File: cuckism maximus.png (6 KB, 461x79) Image search: [Google]
cuckism maximus.png
6 KB, 461x79
I'll just leave this here
>>
>>68332103
Not all muslims are terrorists
But almost all terorrists are muslims
>>
Arab is actually very easy to recognize
>>
File: 1457056061120.jpg (36 KB, 607x609) Image search: [Google]
1457056061120.jpg
36 KB, 607x609
>>68333480
Well thank god it was only ISIS, I was about to become seriously islamophobic.
>>
>>68333480
jesus. it's raining shit on this guy's country and its hashtag spouting virtue-signalling bullshit
>everything is OK! Terrorism doesn't exist!

They really can't conceive of any other reality.
>>
'something arabic' is codeword for 'I heard a rabid dunecoon shouting allah akbar'
>>
>>68333935
nigger
>>
>>68333480
>i am safe in my house whilst people i live and work with have been injured and lost loved ones. Whilst the events are tragic remember that the family members of the perpetrators are the most important people and need our love and respect #notallmuslims #allcucks
>>
>>68332103
t. spoiled shit college dropout who lives in a +90% white neighborhood on the other side of the world and has never talked to a mudslime for more than 30 seconds in their entire life

:^)
>>
>>68333935
Nigger
>>
>>68332103
>allahu akbar
>no idea what language
>>
>>68332103

That pic is the most ignorant, stupid thing I have ever seen on /pol/. Not even exaggerating, it's grotesque
>>
>>68332103
it was cucklord

look at the flag
>>
>>68332103
Your bait is weak. No wonder you're always #2.
>>
Yes we mustn't hurt anyone's feelings.. Even if they are terrorising us.
>>
>>68332103
Banish the cripplechan shitposters
>>
#mostmuslims
>>
File: 1436744392091.jpg (14 KB, 419x304) Image search: [Google]
1436744392091.jpg
14 KB, 419x304
#ALLmuslims
>>
>>68332103
it is actually, they just caught one of the ringleaders of the Paris attacks in Brussels a few days ago.
apparently this is the new network he created in Brussels attacking
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.