[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USA more cucked than Sweden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
Americunts why do you pick on Sweden yet you guys are more cucked

>USA 60% white
>Affirmative action in jobs
>Affirmative action in university
>major cities like detroit,nyc,la,baltimore and chicago white minority
>millions of illegal each year
>muslim president
>corupt goverment
>obeys countries like China
>wimp out on Iran deal

While Sweden or any other Europeans have this problem
>>
>>68327467
I meant sweden and europe don't have this problem
>>
تراجع أحمد
>>
>>68327467
The problem is that Europe risks getting Americanized
>>
http://newobserveronline.com/sweden-state-funded-muslim-sniper-training/

I dunno, kjeld.
>>
>>68327467
There is nothing wrong with affirmative action.
>>
>>68327635
Haha
>>
>>68327467
Don't concern yourself with us, Sven.

Your own country is plenty cucked.
>>
>>68327467
Well let me ask you this - I have sex with women from Mexico. It's an upside to the demographic invasion. They love white men.

Do you even get to have sex with Somali/Eritrean/Syrian/etc. women over there?
>>
>>68328001
>found the nigger
>>
File: 1458178094417.jpg (4 MB, 2280x2736) Image search: [Google]
1458178094417.jpg
4 MB, 2280x2736
>>68327467
you guys
>doing it on purpose RIGHT NOW
us
>making america great again
>>
>>68327467
We're not in denial about any of that, and we're taking active measures to change those things.
Swedes on the other hand ignore all the problems they have. You can't fix a problem that you don't admit exists.
>>
>>68328312
Sven???

Thats muhammad the Somalian rapefugee.

A real "Sven" would neve use "cucked" as an insult.
>>
>>68327467
I'll take niggers over mudslimes any day.
>>
>>68328001
Why yes there is. Taking in a less qualified candidate just because you have to follow a certain racial quota is fucking retarded.
>>
I agree with OP. I dont understand. Pretty much everything pertaining liberalism and leftism, is worse in the United States of America, than in Europe.
In fact, it is worse in english speaking countries in general.

I don't wish it upon them since they suffer as much as everyone else under it, I am just saying, that many americans (even more so than brits I think) have illusions in this area, even going so far as thinking they are the one exception to the rule!

If you are one of them, it is maybe time to remind you that
-Americans began as a mixed immigrant country: protestant europeans, mulattos, indigenous, nigros and asians have all had their go at America in the last centuries.
-US is the only country I know of that was founded on the leftist ideas of equality and democracy whereas all (?) other countries have more solid foundations in monarchy, or feudalism.

Thus the american does not have much grounds laughing about how cucked Europe is when cucked is how their very country began. Of course it is still true that europe is cucked, but the infection is very recent and really only took off with their defeat in ww2. So even the decline you see today is, in its current form, an anglo-american acceleration, a hyper form so to speak, of the old european liberalism and leftism going back to marx. The anglo saxon world took it and perfected it, and spit out the most rampant liberalism the world has ever known.

Needless to say, in the big historical picture the europeans dont look good either because they started it, and americans began as ex europeans after all, the heart of the problem of our modern times is in europe, and america is only the final form.
>>
USA is less white indeed, do they allow niggers to shit on their country? No, they don't. We do however, we're far more cucked than America, but not for long.
>>
File: dtom.png (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
dtom.png
7 KB, 275x183
>>
>>68327467
Does sweden really not have affirmative action and quatas?

Its really hard to believe i am literally being discriminated against for my skin color and gender at every employer and college university, after being raised by public schools to believe these kinds of prejudices made you basically hitler
>>
>>68330211
We have more patriots. Hell, even our niggers are more patriotic than your niggers.
>>
File: swedes.jpg (204 KB, 1091x544) Image search: [Google]
swedes.jpg
204 KB, 1091x544
>>
>>68331083

Sure you do thats why BLM exist and ignite race riots
>>
>68331083
Nope, they exist because our president causes discord amongst the urban blacks, who are essentially sacks of shit and worthy of being called niggers. In the real south, we respect negroes and they respect us likewise. Back in the days of slavery, many were actually quite well treated and could even be allowed to be intellectual, as they were skilled with animals and handling manual labor.
>>
>>68329578

BTFO juan stop trying to cross border
>>
>>68327467
Says the guy from the country with a legitimate rape culture due to the massive influx of immigrants. Statistically if Sweden keeps letting migrants in at it's current rate muslims will be the majority by around 2020.
At least when America takes in a minority we own them as property first.
>>
>>68332210
They burn down their own communities and get shot by koreans.

It's going to take a few generations of stealing your women before you see redpilled blacks. I've met a few that love this country more than anyone.

How many of your Somalians love sweden? And not just the women, which they keep fucking. They fuck all your women. All of them. Your media makes them crave immigrant dick. All your women get fucked by immigrants.

Do something about it, pussy.
>>
File: 1457875635249.jpg (76 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1457875635249.jpg
76 KB, 500x667
>>68330211
>Americans/English Speakers are cucked

So says the German on an American website, speaking English.

Go back to your turk hole, Hanz
>>
>>68332897

All your women get fucked by BBC so you cant say shit about our women fatty
>>
60% white why are you guys 50% white!

you know 40% white is a terrible thing!
>>
File: trump.jpg (62 KB, 749x499) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
62 KB, 749x499
>>68327467

>/pol/ candidate for American president is another Jew controlled puppet
>US of A cuckest country on /pol/
>/pol/ on suicide watch
>>
>>68333215

Its only malmo that is a shithole, while rest sweden has around 80 - 99% whites and all us cities have whites as minorites hell Texas has a hispanic majority and so does florida
>>
>>68333597
Göteborg and som parts of sthlm are shitholes too
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.