[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Wall wouldn't be expensive because there are natural
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1458631782823[1].jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
1458631782823[1].jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
The Wall wouldn't be expensive because there are natural barriers such as rivers, valleys and mountains.

Discuss.
>>
>>68325847
i wanna black that ass, familia
>>
what does ass smell like? anyone here eat ass?
>>
>>68326222
sweaty armpit mixed with poo leftovers.
>>
>>68326222
smells like ass. Surprised?
>>
>>68325979
show some respect, nigger. you're posting among your superiors.
>>
Mexico is paying for it, who cares
>>
>>68326222
ass actually smells pretty nice if the girls just took a shower/bath - it's pretty earthy/bittersweet. tastes the same, if you keep your tongue on the outside
>>
File: 1445067845629.jpg (894 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1445067845629.jpg
894 KB, 1920x1200
>>68326222
OF COURSE !
>>
>>68326222
Every thing is good on the woman you love !
>>
>>68326783
>canada
why am i not surprised
>>
>>68326763
it tastes bittersweet because there are still sugars left over in the fecal matter which will make "ass" taste saccharine (bitter for obvious reasons).

Hope that helps.
>>
>>68325979
bbc or gtfo
>>
>>68325979
Honestly, all I can think about now when I see an Aryan beauty is how nice it would be to see a giant black penis ravage her orifices and tarnish her for life. 4chan has ruined me, tbqh
>>
>>68326912
thanks senpai
>>
>>68327028
the power of the bbc, friendo ; )

>>68326763
>>68326912
yes.
>>
>>68325847
>natural barriers such as rivers, valleys and mountains.

The river that does the Texas / Mexico border is shallow and thin. It's not barrier at all.

Valleys aren't barriers either. They're the opposite of a barrier.

Only mountains count, and most mountains have quite a few fairly casual ways to cross them.

But a physical wall is a pointless endeavor. Instead, try to figure why there is no need for a wall along the Canadian border while there is need for a wall along the Mexican border.
>>
>>68325847
The wall won't be expensive because Mexico's going to pay for it.
>>
>>68325847
>http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/17/politics/donald-trump-mexico-wall/
It would cost $10 billion anyway hardly a percentage of the current Us budget.
>>
3 billion+ per year aid to isreal
>can't afford a wall.
America can afford anything it thinks is a priority
>>
>>68327436
>Instead, try to figure why there is no need for a wall along the Canadian border while there is need for a wall along the Mexican border.

You're right, we need to reinstate Spanish control of Mexico until they can learn to run themselves.
>>
>>68325979
how can whiteboi compete?
>>
>>68325847
Do these idiots realize that Trump isn't building any wall? He just says that to attract dumbasses to his campaign.
>>
I wonder what a giant wall will do to the migratory patterns and whatnot, though. Or if this will eventually be used as an excuse.

Hell, when you build a fence between two houses, you usually split the bill. If Mexico doesn't want to do this I have to ask why they won't? In what way would it benefit them to have a non-walled border?
>>
>>68328171
>You're right, we need to reinstate Spanish control of Mexico until they can learn to run themselves.

That is a better answer than a wall. Or the US could go full interventionist and take control of Mexico. I mean doesn't the US currently have like a full third of the Mexican population, with no signs of it stopping, eventually there will be more Mexicans in the USA than in Mexico.

So why not just go in and take over. The government there is obviously corrupt and inept (But then again, how is that different from the US government?).
>>
>>68326763
fuck off turbo
>>
>>68328180
they cannot, senpai. they just can't.
>>
>>68328744
Cartels don't have any control over US government yet
>>
>>68325847
I would literally kiss around the inside of those butt cheeks, perhaps giving her a quick lick, before grabbing her hips and vigorously fucking her.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.