[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was a huge trump supporter but after that Israel support speech
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: duqxpLb.jpg (1017 KB, 3718x2092) Image search: [Google]
duqxpLb.jpg
1017 KB, 3718x2092
I was a huge trump supporter but after that Israel support speech I'm officially going to start convincing all of my local people to vote for TED CRUZ. Donald is worst than Bernie the Cuck at this point.
>>
>>68325581
It's over. Trump is finished. Only reason Cruz hasn't blown him out at this point is Kasich is still in the race.
>>
I will never vote for a spic.
>>
File: 0389b.jpg (73 KB, 723x820) Image search: [Google]
0389b.jpg
73 KB, 723x820
>>68325707
I understand your plea fellow brother but you can't trust a jew lover like Trump. Kasich can't win and I rather die than vote Democrat so Ted Cruz is our only hope..
>>
>>68325581
I used to be a Trump supporter, but then he said that one politically incorrect thing and that was it, man. how could i keep voting for him after that? no way, i just wouldn't be able to remain intellectually honest. i had to stop voting for trump cold turkey. Now I'm a CruzMissile. I vote for Cruz every day. Cruz is the only Clear Consistent Credible Capable Certified Courageously Classy Confident Cuban Conservative Christian Constitutionalist Can-do Candidate from the Cold Cloudy Cannabis Capital City of Canada Called Calgary.

if you disagree, then you're a jidf shill on the wrong side of memestory. just look at all the hip cruz memes. there's that one shirtless pic of cruz where he has all the cool tattoos, and there's that other pic where he's driving while holding a gun, and i'm sure there are other cruz memes on the deep web...many believe cruz was the photographer at rubio's bubble party. there's no solid evidence that he wasn't, so it's obvious he was the one taking the pics while chris christie ate loudly in the background which made ben carson wake from his nap and notice jeb bush playing russian roulette while carly fiorina fingerbanged herself until she squirted all over rand paul's new khaki pants causing him to spill his plate of spaghetti on a white polo shirt he'd borrowed from his father.

so let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that ted cruz isn't qualified to be meme president. he has at least two memes, maybe three. ted cruz is undertaking an effort to change memes, to make memes more dank than ever before. so let's dispel with this fiction that ted cruz doesn't know what memes are. He knows exactly what memes are, and here's the bottom line, that Ted Cruz doesn't have any memes
>>
trump cant win its obvious, he is too much of and racism idiot
>>
>>68326063
go back to posting toothbrush gif you cuck
>>
If anyone wants to email me about why they should vote for Ted Cruz over "donald trump" drop me a reply and we can go over future Mr.Presidents campaign.
>>
>>68326004
i kekd
>>
>>68325581

Ted Cruz is worse than Trump on Israel.

Bernie Sanders is better on this issue than all other candidates. A shame Clinton has a lock on the party.
>>
File: 1458375185491.gif (2 MB, 320x454) Image search: [Google]
1458375185491.gif
2 MB, 320x454
>>68325581
u got trumped fool
>>
>>68328253
>. A shame Clinton has a lock on the party.

Hillary is anti-Israel though.

Look up her anti-Israel past and support of PLO.
>>
>>68325581
This is all about Trump vs Soros.

Nationalism vs Globalism.

Personal liberty vs Cultural marxism.

You know nothing poser idiot.
>>
File: 787687.png (251 KB, 500x580) Image search: [Google]
787687.png
251 KB, 500x580
>>68325581
It's clear that Trump is getting stumped. Hard.

I used to support Trump but it looks like he's finished.

We need an experienced moderate who can unite congress and get things done in the White House.

That's why now I itch for the Kasich.
>>
>>68325581
I'm pretty sure a jew containment country is a good thing.
>>
File: 1446525643362.jpg (348 KB, 999x999) Image search: [Google]
1446525643362.jpg
348 KB, 999x999
>>68328448
KEK TOPIC
ALIEN MATRIX SMART HOUSE already there
plz wake up
>>
>>68325581
you would think after literally thousands of failed shill threads you guys would at least... improve or something...
>>
>>68326533
>>
>>68325581
It's unfortunate, but the sad reality in US politics is that if you want a legit chance at being president, you have to kiss the Israeli rings.
>>
File: asdfasfdhasdf.png (1 MB, 880x2340) Image search: [Google]
asdfasfdhasdf.png
1 MB, 880x2340
>>68328448
>>
i was lump am now ruze lump is meme ruze is rato human bean real hero and doesnt afraid of anything
>>
It's time we have a STONE COLD KILLER in the White House.

"This is POTUS speaking."
>>
>>68325581
hi ben.
>>
>>68328448

You're a fucking moron.

Look up her speech she just made at AIPEC.
>>
>>68325581

/pol/ stands with Israel

anti-semites can fuck off to stormfront
>>
Ted Cruz is so dedicated to Israel he once walked out on a crowd for booing his mentioning of the country.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.