[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trumpfags will defend this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5
File: Trump AIPAC shill.png (21 KB, 1012x404) Image search: [Google]
Trump AIPAC shill.png
21 KB, 1012x404
Trumpfags will defend this.
>>
>>68325553
Fuck Iran
>>
actually trump is pro iran deal he just wants them to receive LESS money.
believe me, believe me.
>>
>>68325615
>that flag

Everytime
>>
File: 1452484733603.jpg (33 KB, 454x454) Image search: [Google]
1452484733603.jpg
33 KB, 454x454
>>68325553
Iran is a shithole, what is your fucking point?
>>
>>68325652
>actually trump is pro iran deal he just wants them to receive LESS money.

"IT'S THE WORST DEAL EVER NEGOTIATED" - Donald J. Trump

Trumpfags are well know for lying.
>>
>>68325652
I'm a belieber.
>>
>wanting to give iran weapons

Are you fucking retarded or are you a Hillary supporter who just recently signed up to Chan Outreach on Plebbit?
>>
>wanting to help iran
>a country that chants DEATH TO AMERICA
>>
>>68325615
This
>>
>>68325744
>wanting to give iran weapons

Where in the Iran deal does it "give Iran weapons?" Pls point this out anon.
>>
>>68325765

Iran is a russian ally that fights ISIS in syria
>>
>>68325553

Fuck Iran, should be nuked and forgotten.
Sand niggers who hate the USA the same way they do should be glassed without remorse. It's no real loss anyway.
>>
>>68325765
>wanting to help iran

It doesn't help Iran. It simply says we're not going to sanction them anymore if they stop their nuclear program.
>>
>>68325703
How does that quote prove the poster wrong?
If Trump wants Iran to get less money then to him it would be a shit deal.
But it doesn't mean he's wholly against it.
He would have made it, but with the US coming out on top.
>>
>>68325915
>Sand niggers who hate the USA the same way they do should be glassed without remorse. It's no real loss anyway.

Good thing you have no say over US foreign policy anon.
>>
>>68326023
>If Trump wants Iran to get less money

OH SWEET JESUS IT'S NOT GIVING THEM MONEY

IT'S THEIR FUCKING MONEY STUPID STUPID FUCKING AUSSIE SHIT POSTING FAGGOT
>>
How comes Trumpfags dont have their own opinion
Can't they say "I support Trump but I disagree with him on that issue?"
>>
>>68326112
>How comes Trumpfags dont have their own opinion

Most cult members don't detach themselves from their leader of the cult of personality.

The average trumpfag has an IQ of 50, is a cuck, never graduated high school, and thinks Trump is their god.
>>
>>68325915
If we started basing our policy purely on whether or not the locals hated us we'd be bombing Europe, South America and Eastern Europe alongside the Middle East. It might be better if we use other methods
>>
bamp
>>
>>68326096
And with Trump it would be Americas money.
MAGA dipshit.
>>
>>68325915

>american education
>>
>>68326466
>And with Trump it would be Americas money.

It isn't America's money faggot. You are so fucking stupid it defies logic.
>>
File: image.jpg (438 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
438 KB, 1800x1200
>>68325661
fuck off memetics you have no power here. shitpost man is right fuck Iran and fuck the Iran deal
>>
>>68326466
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>68325553
>Trumpfags will defend this.

Why is it something that needs defending.
Being against a deal is a default position.
>>
>>68326555
It WOULD be
Money is for exchanging Einstein.
He's going to make so many great deals for this country you wont even believe it
>>
>>68326933
>He's going to make so many great deals for this country you wont even believe it

>great deals

Such assssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss?
>>
>>68327035
mexico will pay for the wall.
>>
>pro-iran

Yhea, help the guys building a monument about your recently surrendered sailors. I'm sure going nuclear will calm them.
>>
>>68325553
The Iran deal was a terrible loss for the United States. Only a complete retard would ever assume it was good.
>>
>>68327035

Israel's weapon supplies will no longer be charity
>>
>>68327108
>mexico will pay for the wall.

0/10

Will never happen faggot.
>>
why do we care give so much money to other countries
>>
>>68327143
>I'm sure going nuclear will calm them.

Jesus I can't tell if this is trolling or just retard.

>>68327216
>The Iran deal was a terrible loss for the United States. Only a complete retard would ever assume it was good.

How was the Iran deal in any way shape or form bad for the United states? Are you a AIPAC shill? Democrats are the only party fighting AIPAC shills like you in Congress. Fuck off.
>>
>>68327404
>why do we care give so much money to other countries

I think trumpfags are literally braindead at this point. "giving money to other countries" is NOT the Iran deal. It's about getting rid of international sanctions on Iran and let their markets be open up for trade. You know FREE MARKETS
>>
>>68327309
The wall just got 10 feet higher.

Lol, j/k. Your opinions don't matter that much.
>>
>>68327525
And what does America get out of it?
Nothing?
Shit deal, America should be getting a slice of their pie.
Trump would have made sure of it.
MAGA
>>
File: iranDeal_graphics_3_justSecured.jpg (454 KB, 1201x601) Image search: [Google]
iranDeal_graphics_3_justSecured.jpg
454 KB, 1201x601
>>68327843
>And what does America get out of it?

No nuclear Iran, better relations with Iran, more open dialogue with Iran, more liberalization of Iran, release of certain Americans prisoners there, and a bunch of other good stuff anon.

Maybe you should get the AIPAC cock out of your mouth and research the deal.
>>
>>68325663
not when the shaw was up in there
>>
Nice to know Trump supporters are 100% in the bag of the anti-Iran AIPAC lobby.
>>
>>68325553
The Iran deal was shit. We literally gave them $50 billion for the nuclear program.
Any deal where we "give" someone free money is a bad deal.
OP clearly never read Art of the Deal.
>>
>>68328846
>We literally gave them $50 billion
>gave
>GAVE
>>
>>68326228
>The average trumpfag has an IQ of 50, is a cuck, never graduated high school, and thinks Trump is their god.
This coming from the same people who call Trump racist, sexist, stupid, a draft dodger, lie about his bankruptcies, lie about him being a racist, lie about his policies, lie about his supporters being violent and oh my god how can he say that in the CURRENT YEAR I just I cant even
>>
>>68329276
>Trump racist, sexist, stupid, a draft dodger, lie about his bankruptcies, lie about him being a racist, lie about his policies, lie about his supporters being violent and oh my god how can he say that in the CURRENT YEAR I just I cant even

All those things are true. Trump is a top kek cuck. He sucks big fat cock.
>>
>>68325553
>giving money to a country that hates us
>good
I don't get this retarded logic.
>>
>>68328042
Yes, im sure they'll be complying with those terms and will be totally transparent with us
>>
>>68329820
>Yes, im sure they'll be complying with those terms and will be totally transparent with us

They are actually anon. You must get all of your news from Fox News and Glenn beck.
>>
>>68329599
>giving

Why do trumpfags lie so much?
>>
>>68329923
Who said I support Trump? Having any sort of dealings with countries that hate us is a terrible idea. Fuck them.
>>
>>68325652
>receive less money
That money was Iran's to begin with faggot. It was frozen assets that the US was holding hostage. The US didn't give a cent of its own to money to Iran. That money already belonged to Iran to begin with.
>>
>>68325553
Good, fuck Iran. They should be wiped from the face of the earth.
>>
>>68330060
>Who said I support Trump?

Your a neo-con cocksucker so you are a trump supporter.
>>
>>68330243
Aussie shit poster strikes again.
>>
>>68330262
Because I think we shouldn't deal with countries that hate us. Nice projection m8
>>
>>68330299
>all this samefag astroturfing

Simply embarrassing.
>>
>>68330358
>Because I think we shouldn't deal with countries that hate us. Nice projection m8

Sanctions on Iran is an ACT OF WAR FAGGOT
>>
>>68329382
Oh thank goodness. For a moment I thought you actually believed what you were saying.
>>
>>68327035
>>68327309
Jesus Christ you are such an insufferable little faggot, if you're trolling 10/10 you fucking got me
>>
>>68330448
They're being uppity in the middle east and if you don't stop that behavior, they get violent. Sanctions are a good way to keep countries in check.
>>
>>68330728
>They're being uppity in the middle east

That's because a REPUBLCIAN president allowed the CIA and British to overthrow their democratically elected leader to percent Iranian oil from being nationalized.
>>
>>68330913
Okay. I should've figured you were b8ing earlier but I didn't. You got me mister ruse man.
>>
>>68329820
But they have been.

Even if they weren't the deal severely cripples their ability to create nuclear weapons.

Although I don't see why America dictating if Iran has nukes or not is a good thing to begin with (nice service for Israel, though).
>>
>>68330150

this
>>
>>68329890
could you provide me some evidence that they're being 100% cooperative? I mean, it's not like they would build and hide additional facilities or aquire materials from somewhere else.. right? We handed them all that money for a promise of good faith. nothing more.
>>
>>68331533
>could you provide me some evidence that they're being 100% cooperative?

>Iran fills heavy water nuclear reactor core with cement: Fars

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-araq-idUSKCN0UP1Y120160111

>Iran’s Swift Release of U.S. Sailors Hailed as a Sign of Warmer Relations

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/14/world/middleeast/iran-navy-crew-release.html?_r=0
>>
>>68331533
>I mean, it's not like they would build and hide additional facilities or aquire materials from somewhere else.. right?

Your one stupid faggot.

Did you even read what was in the deal?
>>
>>68331044
rareware
>>
>>68326454
Wtf is this? Bumping your own troll thread? This is next level shitposting
>>
>>68325553
What about this needs defending?
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.