[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 10 seconds to prove why Israel isn't our greatest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2464x2460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2464x2460
You have 10 seconds to prove why Israel isn't our greatest ally and why we shouldn't be backing them 100% against the shitskin mudslimes. Trump is right by supporting them, and he finally opened /pol/'s eyes tonight. All these reddit shills and stormcucks are just desperate at this point.

MAGA and MIGA you fucking faggots, get the fuck off my board if you're anti Israel or anti Jewish
>>
File: dog-food-7.jpg (410 KB, 600x692) Image search: [Google]
dog-food-7.jpg
410 KB, 600x692
>>68325527
>>
>>68325527
>redditcucks actually thought they can stop us from supporting the God Emperor
>>
File: 1457826764309.gif (1 MB, 320x284) Image search: [Google]
1457826764309.gif
1 MB, 320x284
If it wasn't for France you fat clappers wouldn't even have a country. They are your biggest allies and you treat them like shit.
>>
>>68325830
Yeah no, Israel is the only one actively removing kebab, French are a bunch of cucks. Fuck off you nazi piece of shit
>>
I just want humanity to evolve into a massive techno-organic hivemind that could traverse the stars.

We'd assimilate other life forms and shed our physical forms to become an omniscient being.
>>
>>68325527
Because the Jews don't deserve a country and should have all been gasses in WW2.
>actually believing Jews or Muslims
>>
File: tumblr_nvx32q4fb01uhmbpyo1_1280.jpg (184 KB, 1250x1125) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvx32q4fb01uhmbpyo1_1280.jpg
184 KB, 1250x1125
>>68325527
<3 :* Thank you
>>
>>68325830
Don't you have some human soap to be making, Herr Doktor?
>>
>>68326415
Don't mention it, just keep removing kebab and we'll keep sending money
>>
FUCK
OFF
SHILLS

GAS
ALL
KIKES
>>
Israel are evil and completely useless and they should burn but supporting Israel is one of the basic requirements you need to meet in order to be allowed to run as president
>>
This is all about Trump vs Soros.

Nationalism vs Globalism.

Personal liberty vs Cultural marxism.

You know nothing poser idiot.
>>
>>68326575
fuck off akhmed
>>
>>68325527
The nation that was literally founded by the Rothschild's, what could possibly be wrong with that?
>>
>>68326549
I get jokes and I even think some of the "shekelberg" meme's are funny XD but lately /pol/ really HATE Israel in a way I never seen :(
>>
>>68326598
Yeah right, Pewdiepie XD
>>
>>68326950
Don't worry, the pendulum is swinging and /pol/ is finally waking up and seeing you guys aren't the enemy. You can thank Trump for this, he saved /pol/
>>
>>68327090
JIDF doesn't provide proxies anymore? Have all of them gotten banned?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.