[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you visit reddit, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 1136x640
Hmm?
>>
>>68325477
Because I don't like it there.
>>
Been using 4chan years before reddit got popular. Registering a name and upvotes/downvotes are a step down from here.
>>
>>68325477
Because i like pol more.
>>
>>68325477
People like Trump because deep down in their hearts they agree with what he says, Trump was just the bridge those people needed to get those feelings across, if it wasn't Trump somebody else would have stepped up to the game eventually.

Liberals seems to have a really hard time grasping the fact that the majority of the people don't like illegals, muslims nor the way their current governments works.
It's like the really have autism, they can't even grasp basic human concepts like those.
>>
>>68325477
because reddit is visiting us right now. Its hilarious, really. They can't call trump hitler anymore, and they can't take their anger out on the jews who gave trump a standing ovation at his speech either. Their only option was to come to /pol/, pretend to be one of us, then try (and fail) to convince us not to vote
>>
>>68325477
>I wish we had a Eugenics programme to purge people who think like Hitler
>>
>>68325477
oh the irony
>>
but i do. i am huge bernie campaigner, and helped set up several of the protests. prepare yourselves trumpers, these next few weeks are gonna be he for you
>>
Anyone can call anything "anti intellectual". These are opinions. As a perpetuator of logic and virtue, I refrain from calling my opponents from "idiots", even if they are liberals and even if it is blatantly true. What really sets two groups of people apart is their ability to engage in rational, non-barbaric discussion, which is sadly lacking in our modern world, given how much room we have been given.
>>
>>68325477

>The fact that Trump has a large following tells me about the intellect of the average voter

Obama had a large following, large enough to get elected, did that ever make any of those people stupid since there were a lot them.

This is just your typical "I think I'm smarter than everyone else because I'm smug on the Internet" line of thinking.
>>
>>68328467

It's arrogance more than autism. Straight up arrogance. Your average liberal can be a smart person, the guys who made good grades in school and made attention more. But they also don't realize that they're basically just repeating everything anyone tells them that "sounds" smart. Usually because they're just trying to appear smart and the best way to do that is copy off people who other people say are smart.

But really, since they're copying sound bites and cliff note versions of the books, they don't quite get to the point where they're thinking on their own. Maybe it's because they don't want to say anything out of line with the people they're copying from? It would endanger the image?

>>68330047

I think a lot of liberals just get off on calling other's idiots, going off what I said above because they want to be smarter than the rest, quickest way to do that is to call them an idiot. However, it's usually the dumbest person in the room calling everyone else stupid.
>>
File: 2.jpg (6 KB, 253x234) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
6 KB, 253x234
>>68330047
>As a perpetuator of logic and virtue
>>
>>68325477
Because its filled with faggots who think they are academia while the rest of the world(read:trump voters) are stupid. In reality they are the reatrds and nobody cares because its a fucking circlejerk and if they come here they will only be laughed at and trolled.
>>
File: 1443481490860.jpg (50 KB, 410x507) Image search: [Google]
1443481490860.jpg
50 KB, 410x507
>>68325477
How appalling. These people are always the first to turn around and say that black people are violent and stupid because of the poor schools and that we shouldn't blame them for being poor and stupid but they will immediately turn around and make racist generalizations about Trump supporters and accusing them of being brainless and somehow worthless because they're working class, white, republican, etc etc. Fucking brainless double standards. This is doublethink at work lads
>>
>>68333199

Dubs of exact truth.

A hypocrite is a hypocrite because they lack the self-awareness in the first place to realize they are one.
>>
>>68325477
Because I like free speech.
>>
>>68325477
>longs for eugenics

But trump is the one who's like Hitler.

I can't understand how you can become so hypocritical.
>>
>>68327816
Pretty much this.

I don't want to be a namefag. I don't want upvotes and downvotes.

I want people to critique my argument based on how much sense it is. I don't want to be upvoted for being known as something like cucks4sanders2016 and having a bunch of other people who took a shine to me 'upvoting' everything I write simply because it's me and they've seen I said things they like, or people to downvote everything I say because I said something they disagreed with once. Where's the fun in that?

Also because it's Reddit.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.