[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AIPAC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: dd395-Pledge-site.jpg-PLEDGE.jpg (103 KB, 547x504) Image search: [Google]
dd395-Pledge-site.jpg-PLEDGE.jpg
103 KB, 547x504
Americans, help me understand something.
Why is it so important to you that your political leaders stand by Israel? What is it that you get out of this unwavering alliance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3d0LOIMmQQ
>>
Serious question
>>
Its not about the voters

Its about the donor class
>>
>>68322709
Israel is like a permanent massive US base in the Middle East. The benefits of this are pretty obvious....
>>
If they wouldn't they had no chance.
>>
>>68322709
>>68322935
Pretty much this
>>
>>68322935
Israel isn't even helping with ISIS, doesn't sound like their base to me
>>
>>68322709

military strategy.

Israel at it's best can serve as strategic location for assembling troops and weapons etc near the middle east.

at it's worst, it serves as pin cushion for when nuclear states want to retaliate against the west, so Israel takes first hit.
>>
I really don't know. I never understood it. I run into people that think the world of Israel. They don't actually know anything about them. Just that they hate Muslims too and muh democracy and all that cuck shit. It's the one facet of American culture that I just don't get.
>>
>>68322709

Israel is one of the most potent enemies the US has. One of the most powerful, wealthy, and influential special interest groups in our entire nation is the lobbying organization for a foreign country. That's insane. Israel has more active spies here than any other country on earth does. They slaughtered our servicemen in cold blood on the USS Liberty and walked away without so much as a slap on the wrist. Our politician are bought and paid for by them and routinely put the national interests of Israel above our own; and the truly insane thing is many of us have to come to accept that as normal.

They drain our resources, bring terror to our shores, destroy our diplomatic reputation, steal and sell our technology, and create unnecessary enemies. And yet politicians will regularly declare that our greatest ally is this tiny desert shithole full of brown semitic sand people on the other side of the world. They don't care about the long term well-being of the United States- these are people committed to the ancient homeland of their people. They think in terms of centuries and millennia-they don't give a shit about some 250 year old mutlicultural republic.

I envy Israel, and we need the same sort of thinking for our own people. I don't care if our government looks the other way and gives Israel a completely free hand to sort out Palestine however they see fit. Be my fucking guest. But we can't let them drag us through hell with them.

But there are no anti-Israel GOP candidates. Trump is the best choice by far- deporting mestizos, stopping more from coming in, and halting islamic immigration (almost 100% non white) are blatantly pro-white policies. 50% of the GOP primary voters are evangelical christians, the majority of whom say a candidates relationship with israel is very important to them. There is simply no right-leaning majority in the United States without evangelicals. It just doesn't exist.
>>
>>68323261
Israel has to stay out of it because there are Arab states involved, just like Desert Storm. If Israel gets involved, the Arab states risk too much at home if they cooperate. It would break apart the already loose coalition, and seriously disrupt operations.
>>
>>68323261
ISIS is bad for Iran therefore indirectly better. ISIS is bad for Israel, sure, but better than having a strong shia state.
>>
>>68322709

We have to. They control the media. If you don't they will destroy you.
>>
>>68324858
This is what i was gonna say

Our country is full of a bunch of fucking retarded christfag cucks who think the jews are more valuable than themselves
>>
>>68322709
Israels most valuable asset, their Jew geniuses and talent. Jews have become integral to the world economy, without Jews, America would be considerably less wealthy and less degerenate. Even Putin was begging for Jews to come back to Russia. The fact is, Israel comtrol America because it has what America wants which is Jewish innovators. Its why I dont support Jews going back to Israel. Israel now have leverage over every country in the developed world
>>
they pulled off this massive PR coup

Rednecks think they're god's choosen people so won't dump em and since American Jews are liberals very few other libs will question them.

Also Jews run the media over here
>>
>>68322709
Permanent very strong ally in the middle east, Samson option, and weird obsession with holocaust.
>>
>>68322709
By pandering to the Jews they're also pandering to Wall Street, Hollywood, the mainstream media and the evangelicals all in one slurping sucking motion It's really sickening.
Meanwhile the Jews themselves at the highest level continue to plot and scheme and pit one race against another, one religion against the other, continue to weaken societies from withing and to spread their degeneracy and hatred.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.