[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do millennials not understand racism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
Why do millennials not understand racism?
>>
>>68321535
they've been brainwashed harder than the last generations. its easy to brainwash kids when parents become apathetic to raising them and let the xbox raise em instead.
>>
>>68321535
Because they've not seen racism before
>>
>>68321535

They don't understand anything, and racism is a thing.
>>
They've been raised by parents who fell for the "we are all equal" fairy tale we were taught in school.

The illusion is now two generations deep. A third generation is coming up, and it's getting even worse. Ever notice those "My racist grandpa" jokes? They don't realize their grandparents understand something they do not.

They only see the sterilized, benign image of niggers from television. They think they make good music, and that they can be as intelligent as whites.

Why? Because most of them don't live amongst blacks. They avoid 'bad parts of town' without ever even realizing what that term means. They've disavowed racism as a 'thing of the past', and some 'terrible mistake of our ancestors'.

They have no idea why racism exists. They watch movies and television programs that show the evils of racism, but ignore the nightly news broadcasts that show the evils of race mixing and 'diversity.'

They live in a world of fiction.
>>
>>68322647
spot on post. couldnt have said it better tbqh
>>
File: 1458026028565s.jpg (8 KB, 156x116) Image search: [Google]
1458026028565s.jpg
8 KB, 156x116
>>68321535

Jewish media indoctrination
>>
brainwashed by the jew at all levels:
>school
>music
>tv/film
every aspect of their lives has been corrupted
>>
>>68321535
Because all opinions that differ from politically correct get downboated so no one is able to figure out a definition on their own, instead of taking it from leftist websites.
>>
>>68321535
Brainwashed as children to feel horrible about racism. Internally they will get pangs of it every time they see news of chimpouts, but the endorphin they get for tweeting or posting on facebook how it's "not all" and defending blacks and other shit makes it alright for them.
>>
>>68322647
Pretty much it. Even Tim Wise, the "pastor of anti-racism", lives in a gated community that's something like 97% white.

The causes of racial problems in the United States might not be specifically racial in nature, but today it's taboo to point out that there are even certain correlations in the data.
>>
>>68322647
The funniest part is how the most "progressive" douches come from the northeast and northwestern parts of the country, where they are very few nogs. they romanticize the notion that we're all equal, it's just systematic raycizm and blah blah that holds down those poor downtrodden unlucky ghetto dwellers. if they could just get through to them or give them the same chance in life all would be well!

meanwhile people in the South, who have to live amongst the feral animals, realize segregation was a huge mistake.
>>
raise your child Christian, keep telling them that the people that control the TV and radio are children of the devil. John 8:44
>>
>>68321535

>racists logic
A white man walks into an area full of other people
They start shooting indiscriminately before killing themselves
This event unfolds dozens of times over decades

Hmm...since all the shooters are white, all white people are insane mass murderers!!
>>
>>68323175
>>68323347
Idiot
>>
>>68323347
Whites have been proven to have some kind of bizarre level of bravery where they are quite comfortable with going against multiple enemies solo. Minorities though, especially blacks, dare not attack unless they have support from 2-3 people, can initiate a first strike while the target is distracted, or they have a concealed weapon that the target is oblivious of.
>>
>>68323298
It all boils down to lack of perspective. They all have that one non-white friend, man he sure is a cool guy, all niggers are cool like my one black friend! Whoops, did I say the n-word (NIGGER)?
>>
>>68321535

A generation raised on social media has created a group of people who are obsessed with image, status, and virtue signaling.

To them racism is something you decry on your wall, a pronouncement of your intellectual and evolved status. Protesting is a photo op to show you're on the 'right side of history'.

Another thing they don't understand is empathy, specifically its negative connotations, and that empathy can, at times, be bad. To them its a virtue, a synonym for sympathy.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2013/05/20/the-baby-in-the-well
>>
>>68321535
I don't know what you guys are talking about but my friends and I are basically Ben Garrison but only in secret . We're 20 and 21.
>>
cute horse tbqh
>>
>>68321535
get her out of here op. she is too good to be exposed to this filth
>>
It's hard to understand it when they are surrounded by mixed schools and couples and told to treat it as normal. Schools are trying to erase the concept of "race" to replace it with "individuality", aka special snowflake.
>>
>>68324315

Do you live in urban Canada with diverse folk?
>>
>>68324357
Fuck off, she is like top five cutest 3D.
>>
>>68324398
>JOOSTEN
>JEWSTEIN

t, HIDEAKI KOJIMO
>>
>>68324444
Nice 4's. We live in a suburb surounded by old boomers and beyond that chinks and poo in loo's. I grew up in a town that became basically China because apparently someone thought it'd be funny to ruin a town with a bunch of gross yellow skinned foreigners IDK.

We make a Hell of a lot of jokes about niggers though.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 320x240
>>68321535
YOU'RE A CAPTIVE OF THE MERCILESS TROLLS NOW
>>
File: 1457406095735.jpg (148 KB, 620x931) Image search: [Google]
1457406095735.jpg
148 KB, 620x931
>>68321535

Also remember, it's now no longer good to be "colorblind," it's actually racist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaqOkutHSpI
>>
File: 1332367158721.gif (2 MB, 394x218) Image search: [Google]
1332367158721.gif
2 MB, 394x218
>>68321535
ever notice how only older people are racist? The old adage "with age comes wisdom" seems to hold true.
>>
>>68321535
Why OP is a faggot who posts "Why millenials ..." bread

Please, stop. There is high chance you are millenial.
>>
File: Cyrus_portrait.png (391 KB, 627x669) Image search: [Google]
Cyrus_portrait.png
391 KB, 627x669
>>68323838
White people as Fire Emblem characters IRL confirmed?
>>
>>68324444
I should probably explain to you that we go to colleges closer to the City DT and we don't talk to people of other races or have friends of other races.
>>
>>68321535
What the fuck am I supposed to understand about racism now? Niggers steal, guidos make great pizza, jews pick up pennies, what am I missing?
>>
>>68321535

She looks like a brainless narcissistic cunt
>>
>>68324851
it's a trap m8 t
>>
>>68324577

I asked cause there's this misconception in the states, mostly from the left, that the rural populations of the country (mostly white) is the source of racism but its actually whites who live in areas with large black populations that see the most participation in it.

It's easier to say racism is the result of ignorance than to try and explain why people who live in those areas are actually more inclined to have such feelings, it goes against what we're supposed to think about diversity.
>>
>>68324664
seriously though, what are race issues like in canada? I have no idea what its like outside the US. I assumed it was fine up there, but that could just be what the left wants me to think.
>>
>>68324893

Not a trap.

Her likeness was the basis for Quiet

>https://twitter.com/stefaniegmj?lang=en
>>
>>68324444
People at the school DO NOT TALK TO OTHER RACES. Complete self segregation.
>>
>>68321535
Here it is the fact that a lot of them don't actually interact with foreigners in any meaningful way, beyond cab drivers or a couple of middle-easterners that study with them.
>>
>>68321535

Quiet?!
>>
>>68325012
see
>>68325022

I have friends of other races that were either born in the country and moved in very young. As a general rule Indians, Chinese, Whites don't talk to each other at the school. MAYBE younger girls will talk to other races but only really the girls. Don't worry about "Race Mixing" or something like that because nobody talks to one another; we acknowledge their existence but that's it.

Boomers are such stupid cunts honest to Christ. Sell out their children for Shekels.
>>
>>68321535
You should see how brainwashed the kids younger than the millenials (born after 2000) are. Less than 50% of them are straight and they show lower support for anti-immigration and other sensible positions than any other generation. True cuckolding of the west is yet to come.
>>
>>68322647

I'm a native of Jew York City and the biggest SJWs in NYC are always the Whites who came from other places where there are few minorities. They come here after college, live only among other Whites in the rich hipster areas and then complain about White privilege. Native whites who grew up in inner cities probably have the best perception on what racism is. They are not full on racists but they're not self-hating cucks either.
>>
>>68324595
I don't understand this premise.
I have a skin condition that my body does not want me to have skin color, melanin.
60% of my body is eggshell white.
My body literally wants to be white
And I am not white.
I know I am a freak of nature but if some entitled bitch came to talk to me about my skin color.
I'd ruin her day.
>>
>>68324595
>Feminist

Dropped.
>>
>>68321535

It's because they've been told that ANYTHING other than self-flagellation and pandering to the needs of all who are "different" qualifies as racism.

Destroy the true meaning of a word and turn it into some vague umbrella that can be applied arbitrarily as needed, and you pretty much fuck up the whole game.
>>
>>68325340
The real cucking will begin in a generation or two. All the old, white people will begin dying off, and all the schools are filling up with more and more non natives as their birthrates eclipse our own. I drive past the schools in my area and they're already over 50% brown and black. Not 10 years ago when I went there it was about 99% white.
>>
>>68321535
Cause Kojima tried to teach us all about race, then realized 5 years and $20,000,000 into the making of MGSV that he's a Japanese hack that was bound to embarass himself trying to take on "serious" topics, so instead he came to his senses and gave us whacky robots and boob jiggle physics.

We still didn't learn about race even though the second half of the game apparently was making a statement on the subject
>>
>>68325852
Another great plan of the Boomers.
>>
File: 1457894485487.jpg (114 KB, 623x647) Image search: [Google]
1457894485487.jpg
114 KB, 623x647
>>68322647

Well done.
>>
>>68324537
kek, Jostein is actually a name here, but it does not have anything to do with juden
>>
>>68321535
They've been taught in sociology that the only was to make up for racism is sexual reparations and white extinction
>>
Racism is just a form of hate. Millennials are typically rebellious, so they don't want to be racist, instead they adopt hatred for racists.
They understand it very, very well, but don't know it.
>>
>>68321535
It is racism when it is true:
eg. whites have a lower IQ than asians.
>>
>>68321535
because they have never experienced any form of it and feel left out
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.