[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on the Vietnamese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 22
File: 74985749067.jpg (68 KB, 600x382) Image search: [Google]
74985749067.jpg
68 KB, 600x382
Are they more like based Japan or degenerate China/Korea/Thailand/etc.? I really want to like them, but I just don't have any information on them and I never think about them.

Is liking Vietnam a pretty good thing to do?
>>
They are conservative if thats what you want to hear. But fuck them, subhuman scum.
>>
>>68320819
Most vietnamese are nammers here in Vancouver
>>
>>68320963
>listening to the opinion of ethnic chinese
Yeah nah senpai you would kill me for pocket change. You're out of your mind if you think I'm going to smile and listen to your opinion.

I tried to give chinks a chance, but you all are actual sociopaths.
>>
>>68320819
Yes because they beat the Chinese in a conventional war outnumbered 14 to 1
>>
>>68320819
Hard as fuck to get out of a jungle
>>
File: 785px-Mark_Wahlberg_protests.jpg (75 KB, 785x599) Image search: [Google]
785px-Mark_Wahlberg_protests.jpg
75 KB, 785x599
>>68320819
If Mark Wahlberg doesn't like them then I don't like them.
>>
>>68321050
when i don't into history
>>
They're pretty tough but they aren't a high culture. They've been colonized before but they eventually overthrew it.

Degenerate but they are impressive among that caste.
>>
Best of the southeast Asians

But that's not saying my much

tbqh senpai senpai
>>
>>68320819
Aren't most Asian gangs in America Vietnamese?
>>
>>68321325
Thank you, kind and wonderful citizen of Japan. You are always the pinnacle of Asian civilization. I want you to know that. Please have some children.
>>
>>68320819
a friend of mine lived in thailand for a while. said Vietnamese were basically niggers. idk how true that is, but Thailand has a higher HDI if that means anything. apparently the eating dog thing happens more often there but again idk first hand. I've gotta give them props for beating us even if they are filthy commies.
>>
>>68321408
They're one of the very few non-White countries that were never colonized.

>But we beat them and made them trade with us
Not the same thing as full colonization. Even China was colonized (Hong Kong).
>>
>>68320819
they might be as good of a country as South Korea, Japan, and Taiwan if it wasn't for Commies
>>
>>68321408
>thinking hes japanese
retard
>>
File: 1457916031138.png (161 KB, 1024x597) Image search: [Google]
1457916031138.png
161 KB, 1024x597
>>68321877
thai food is boss, but they creep me out more than any asian country desu. it's all the gender bending shit and hookers.

are they still gommies?
>>
File: albertosmug.png (357 KB, 397x402) Image search: [Google]
albertosmug.png
357 KB, 397x402
>>68320819
>based Japan
>degenerate China/Korea/Thailand/etc.
I think you've got those mixed up friendo
>>
>>68321947
Same with China, Korea, Thailand, Ethiopia, Persia, etc.
>>
>>68322591
So it's nothing really special
>>
>>68322015
he didnt stay in Bangkok, which is where most of the scummy stuff you see happens (or so im told). sorry, idk what a gommie is but urban dictionary says: someone to just fuck and not have a relationship. if thats what you mean then yes, apparently being white is enough to get almost any chick in that country, you are treated like a true ubermensch, and some of the girls he showed me pictures of weren't too bad looking either. he said fucked some whores but never a ladyboy tho I doubt he'd tell me even if he did. seemed like nice place tho if your a white person, seeing as how you will be pretty rich just by comparison. Im going to go myself one day pretty soon when my friend moves back, just gotta work out the details.
>>
>>68322591
>China
No.
>Korea
Colonized BY Japan.
>Thailand
AKA Burma, controlled by British before.
>Ethiopia
Controlled by Italy.
>Persia
Are you kidding me? This place has been clawed over by endless nations. The modern state of Iran was created at the behest of Western interests. Persia was independent for a while but it's been heavily meddled in.

Japan is different. Not trying to be a Weeb it's just history. They nearly were Mongolized by the divine wind saved the day.
>>
they are smart and their country is improving. I look forward to a developed vietnam
>>
>>68322742
>>68322591
>by
*but

Also in case it wasn't clear China was colonized by British also.
>>
>>68322742
I never really thought about it but yeah japan was never really colonized, and its one of the only countries I can think of that wasn't. unless you count the US occupation force but thats not really wholly accurate. hell, its never really even been invaded seeing as how we decided to nuke them instead.
>>
All Asians are subhuman automatons
>>
File: 1454277300430.jpg (22 KB, 480x335) Image search: [Google]
1454277300430.jpg
22 KB, 480x335
>>68322740
no a gommie is just how spurdo says commie
>>
I dunno much about their country but their food is pretty god tier
>>
File: 1456802444985.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1456802444985.png
7 KB, 645x773
>>68322950
Exactly. It's a curious note about the country and I think they're a strong culture, easily the strongest non-White culture.

They resist globalism/huge amounts of immigration while still being a 1st world country.

There is a lot to admire about them, they aren't perfect but they ARE strong.
>>
>>68322740
The Thais are two-faced as all hell, and are confused about whether they like whites or hate them. Generally this results in an outward friendliness and an underlying disdain of whites, especially Americans. Also, the girls that gravitate towards these white wallets are from low-quality stock
>>
>>68323131
Nippon stronk
>>
>>68323009
oh. duh. no, they are more of a dictatorship. their government is pretty interesting actually. a few years ago the military dissolved the parliament and took over. there was almost civil war, but King Rama IX (who is also the worlds longest sitting monarch iirc) basically sided with the military and got the parliament to step down. King Rama is incredibly popular, almost to Kim-Jong levels of fanaticism among his people. however, hes isnt crazy like Kim, he seems incredibly mellow and always has the citizens best interest at heart, a true benevolent ruler. he really sort of keeps the whole country together, unfortunately hes pretty fucking old and sick so he may die soon and his son is no where near as well liked and that may lead to complications down the road. so idk what the future holds for Thailand but its pretty interesting.
>>
>>68320819
I wish we would've napalmed Europe instead of Vietnam desu
>>
>>68323546
all i wish was that eugenics caught on..
>>
>>68323146
this is all just stuff I've heard, I wouldnt say I know much at all about Thai culture or day to day life. you are probably right tho. have you been there?
>>
>>68320819
If the Chinese, Koreans and Japanese are the Eastern Aryans, the Vietnamese would be the Eastern Slavs.

Think about that.
>>
>>68320819

They're jungle niggers.

The more Chinese they are, the tolerable they are. But they're basically like Thai's/Filo's etc. I grew up around them and they lived like filthy animals and were all, to an individual, violent criminals.

Just scum.

They've mellowed out since we deported a lot of them, but not much better.

Ever see that Clint Eastwood movie, Gran Torino? That's what those fucks were like.
>>
File: MADisfuckingstupidbruh.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MADisfuckingstupidbruh.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>>68323546

And I wish you jew loving cucks had stayed the fuck out of our wars, but alas - You can't always what you want.
>>
Word to the wise... remember Pearl Harbor
>>
>>68321406
at least in San Diego. I think Koreans in L.A.
>>
File: asians2.png (30 KB, 883x837) Image search: [Google]
asians2.png
30 KB, 883x837
>>68322742
>No.
Nice refutation there
>AKA Burma, controlled by British before.
Canadian education everyone
>Controlled by Italy
Half of the country was occupied from 1936-1941. If you consider this colonization, then that means Japan was "colonized" after WWII by Americans.
>Are you kidding me? This place has been clawed over by endless nations. The modern state of Iran was created at the behest of Western interests. Persia was independent for a while but it's been heavily meddled in.

And Japan wasn't?

Just accept that the myth of Japan being "strong" is propagated by weeaboos who jerk it to anime. They're nothing special compared to the other formidable countries of Asia and Africa
>>
>>68323708
>jew loving cucks
>danish
>>
>>68320819
Clean cities and nice people. Thailand is a shithole in comparison. Saigon has the cheapest massage sex with the hottest girls.
>>
>>68323645
das rayciss

>>68323662
they're probably on average somewhere on the order of 50% or so chinese. this leads to variable degrees of tolerability. thais/filos really aren't that bad, but I definitely would ot want to ever live in a country run by any of them, ever, not even immigrant ones. they're just genetically handicapped

viets have an avg iq of 98. the ukranian or eastern euro comparison is apt. the people in these places are kind of nice. sometimes. but only in comparison to muslims or niggers. eastern europe is pure hell because of their aggregate characteristics
>>
>>68323600
GF is Thai from an old-money landowner type family, speak it passably well. And what the other anon said is true, the King has a real cult of personality going on, portraits all over the place and whatnot. He seems pretty based, unfortunately his son is a spoiled, philandering moron that no one respects. I was there in 2015 during the supposed troubles, it was for the most part media garbage. Those who are against the king and support the former PM and his sister are definitely in the minority.

As to whites, the problem is that a lot of the white tourism comes from rowdy soldiers, private security contractors, and old sexpats who just head straight for the red-light districts so the general impression isn't very good.
>>
File: legitcringeynow.jpg (132 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
legitcringeynow.jpg
132 KB, 460x460
>>68323805

We effectively got rid of all our Jews and didn't get shit for it.

You however took on every Jew you could get your hands on and have essentially become cuck nation #1.
>>
>>68322742
Burma and Thailand are different countries retard.
>>
File: 1457300779664.png (88 KB, 400x321) Image search: [Google]
1457300779664.png
88 KB, 400x321
>>68323802
>Nice refutation there
Hong Kong was a fucking British colony until 1997, probably after you were born.

>Canadian education everyone
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_rule_in_Burma

>Half of the country was occupied from 1936-1941. If you consider this colonization, then that means Japan was "colonized" after WWII by Americans.
Ethiopia is another good candidate, I might recognize them as another example, they were the only successful African nation. The trouble is, they aren't particularly that strong of a nation, they have maintained their independence though. Japan is just a more advanced example.
>And Japan wasn't?
No and shame on you for defending modern Iran.

You can talk big after you elect Trump, until then you're a cuck too friendo.
>>
>>68320819
their pussi feels good and usually can be found at reflexology centers and entertainment establishment.... For a price
>>
>>68321408
He's literally got a western name in the name field sempai. Japanese people shitpost on Japanese sites.
>>
>>68324019
I mixed it up with Myanmar admittedly.

Thailand is a pretty good example of a country that resisted colonization too but they are still behind Japan. Ahead of Ethiopia though.

1. Japan
2. Thailand
3. Ethiopia

That's a big club. These three nations are not comparable in terms of cultural strength in my opinion. If you disagree feel free. What do you know about Thailand and Ethiopia's culture? What website are you posting on and where does it come from?

Protip: Kidding aside it isn't a Thai Basket Weaving image board.
>>
>>68323708
I still think napalming Europe is a good idea, especially after you cancerous shits dumped your Jews and your destructive marxist bullshit on us

You are right about how we should've stayed out of the wars though, selling weapons to you morons so you could kill each other quicker would've been the better option
>>
>>68322740
>he didnt stay in Bangkok, which is where most of the scummy stuff you see happens (or so im told).
ehh it's a bit more complicated. bangkok is the working city. it's fucking huge (at least the first big city I've been to). there's a sex district where all the whores congregate but outside of that it's just a normal city. most people don't like though because it's where people fly in and it has the most people trying to get you to buy something. but all of the major tourist destinations are like this anyway.
>>
>>68323981
that anon was me. and I only know about what was in the news at the time, Im sure you would know better. My friend works at some tech company and they were outsourcing jobs there or something. were he lived seemed nice in pictures, one of the smaller cities, idk the name. all the girls that werent hookers went to university there so I imagine they werent too low class, but probably not very wealthy. even he knew they were mostly going after his wallet tho.
>>
>>68320819
Their dirty, loud, their language is horrific and they're cheap as any Chinaman.
However, their food is like drinking god's blood and they have a strong work ethic. I have nothing against the Vietnamese and will stand shoulder to shoulder with them against nigs come the DoTR.
>>
File: trump69.png (98 KB, 274x167) Image search: [Google]
trump69.png
98 KB, 274x167
>>68324028
>Hong Kong was a fucking British colony until 1997, probably after you were born.
It's literally one port city. Dejima was a port city in Japan owned by the Dutch, yet, I'm sure you wouldn't consider that colonization
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_rule_in_Burma
Do you still not realize that Burma and Thailand are two separate countries?
>Ethiopia is another good candidate, I might recognize them as another example, they were the only successful African nation. The trouble is, they aren't particularly that strong of a nation, they have maintained their independence though. Japan is just a more advanced example.
I can agree with that
>No and shame on you for defending modern Iran.
Western interests controlled both Japan and Persia for the past 200 years. I'm not trying to defend modern Iran, but Japan cannot be considered completely independent of these interests either.
>>
>>68320819
sucky sucky, $5
>>
>>68323905

I never said they weren't intelligent. They were very good at theft, drug trafficking, fortifying smack dens, getting out of legal trouble.

My comparison in the U.S. would be Spics.

Except worse, since they've been here for over 40 years and only now, 3 generations or so in, are they starting to show any civility.

They made a very good documentary about them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSdHkPD5Lio
>>
They're better than those fucking Malaysians.
>>
File: ybother.jpg (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ybother.jpg
33 KB, 400x400
>>68324312

You're not very subtle about this shit, Ibrahim.
>>
>>68324558
spics have been here since we made it to the west and they still haven't been able to fully assimilate.
>>
>>68324073
When did you turn into a Sharia State, America?
>>
>>68324558
Australia really needs to count their fucking blessings
at least you guys were smart enough to learn the lesson of the dangers of multiculturalism with people as tame as Asians
>>
>>68324642

I don't even care about them integrating. Asians never integrate. Just having them stop being violent criminals would be a nice place to start.

Only good thing is they like to kill Aboriginals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxl7iz4fbO8
>>
>>68324517
>Japan cannot be considered completely independent of these interests
No country is independant of Western interests completely but some have been colonized partially or in full and others have not. As we've gone through Ethiopia and Thailand can join the list, China doesn't. China has been colonized by Mongols too you have to reach pretty hard to say China has maintained its sovereignty in light of things like the Opium Wars and the Boxer Rebellion.

>Dejima
Holy shit, you must be a Chinese ex-pat. It was literally an artificial island built to constrain foreign traders as part of the self-imposed isolationist policy

>Do you still not realize that Burma and Thailand are two separate countries?
see
>>68324234

I'm saying they're a strong culture, were not colonized (ever) and out of those non-colonized countries are a cut above the others.This is self-evident, there isn't really an argument that can be put forward seriously that Ethiopia or Thailand are stronger cultures than Japan. If you wanna try be my guest.

This isn't controversial unless you're Chinese or Korean.
>>
>>68320819
Here is your red pill:

Don't come here and steal our women. They look nothing like those cherry picking pictures. They are quite hideous, don't even think about it. Race mixing is a sin.

Fuck off.
>>
I think they have the worst sounding language in the world but I like bah minh sandwiches
>>
File: canada2.png (166 KB, 760x600) Image search: [Google]
canada2.png
166 KB, 760x600
>>68324828
Well, it's been a hell of an argument Canadabro, but at least we both learned some things
>>
>>68324558
>>68324815
3 generations has always been the rule of thumb for assimilation
>>
File: another zdar.png (862 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
another zdar.png
862 KB, 1024x576
>>68324960
hmmm....what are you trying to hide?
>>
>>68324558
spics are way worse. the other poster is right, you need to count your blessings. I mean, still, keep them out, but count your blessings.

spics literally murder, rape, steal, destroy entire cities, use phsyical force to threaten/move people, etc.

imagine mini-arabs, basically.
>>
>>68320963
>Ruled by Sultans
>Follow Muhammad
>Has an official "court magician"
>Calling others "subhuman"

Choose one and only one.
>>
>>68324804

>As tame as Asian

lol, despite them turning whole tracts of Western Sydney into no go zones during the 90's we doubled down and started importing massive amounts of Lebanese/Syrian/Iraqi Muslims and Sudanese and Somali's, who, yep, are even worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZrNcEoAusw
>>
File: 1447059403131.png (45 KB, 707x299) Image search: [Google]
1447059403131.png
45 KB, 707x299
>>68324960
w-well if you say so...
>>
>>68325357

>spics literally murder, rape, steal, destroy entire cities, use phsyical force to threaten/move people, etc.

So exactly the same as Asians then?

Well, except for destroy entire cities. They just wrecked entire suburbs. I guess that's a blessing.

>Imagine mini-arabs

Asians, especially the Vietnamese, are just as bad, minus the terrorism. They integrate even worse than the Arabs too.

At least the Christian arabs are no different from regular wogs.
>>
File: whiteguy.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
whiteguy.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
>>68324960
Reminder that these are the kind of guys that are cucking your entire race
>>
File: 1234585947215098174.png (55 KB, 565x376) Image search: [Google]
1234585947215098174.png
55 KB, 565x376
>>68325389
wow niggapore absolutely blown the fuck out.
>>
>>68325521
m8 I lived in southern china for 3 years and there were tons of viets, and currently live in california. they're definitely worse than chinese, but you have NO idea how bad mexicans are.
>>
>>68325722

No doubt Mexicans are worse.

But implying Viets aren't far off (and wouldn't be even worse if they weren't in such limited numbers) is delusional.

Likewise implying they are somehow LESS problematic than Arabs...Despite being just as big when it comes to rape, murder, robberies etc, and even bigger when it comes to drug trafficking...
>>
been all over asia , only thing I can say about Vietnam was that HCMC was funner than thailand, japan, s korea, china singapore and malaysia combined. Bui Vien Street is the shit.
>>
>>68325569
he's the one getting cuck'd
they are getting suckered by monkey faced whores into getting all their money taken away, and probably now have the clap
>>
>>68325901
aussie FOB asians are nothing like Americanized commifornia asians
>>
>>68325901
arabs kill and rape more. indisputable.

the viets are worst for their rape gang trafficking, which is other viets. get 'em out, but have priorities about it.
>>
>>68324960
Gái thành phố toàn thứ ăn chơi, thấy Tây là nó mê liền cho dù là Tây đui Tây điếc.

Gái vùng ven hay nông thôn thì cũng dễ dụ vì nhà nghèo khó khăn nhưng mà ra nước ngoài thì sống không được vì nhớ nhà. Ở với chồng nước ngoài đc vài tháng là sau đó buồn chịu không nỗi thì cũng đã muộn rồi.

Mấy mợ lấy chồng nước ngoài khi về VN thăm nhà toàn đi tìm trai VN thôi à.
>>
>>68325569
You have no idea about how many Viet women (around 40-60), who are married to foreigners, I have slept with.

Thats why I love working as a tour guide.
>>
>>68325389

>SG has a higher % of christians than muslims
>no sultans in SG
>no "magicians"

you're talking about Malaysia aren't you? go back to school
>>
>>68326033

>arabs kill and rape more. indisputable

Not here they don't.

The Vietnamese definitely have them beat on murder. Probably comparable for rape.

>other viets

Well...no. I mean white women and children.

I honestly have no idea what kind of Viets you've been around, but compared to what we have here yours sound like a dream.

I mean, so far (knock on wood) no Arabs here have committed political assassinations to prevent violent repeat rapists and murderers for being deported. Unlike the Vietnamese.
>>
>>68320819
>Japan
>based
Fuck off, sneaky samurai, you're just as degenerate as China and the rest of EA.
>>
>>68326085
Post giỡn giỡn vậy chơi thôi chứ tao nghi tỷ lệ intermarriage ở VN tuy cao nữa cũng chắc dưới 5% thôi. Không đáng lo .

Trước có thằng điên Bắc Kỳ hay lên đây post hình mấy nhỏ hot girls từ kênh 14 lên để mà attaintionwhore. Thằng đó đúng cuckold luôn.

Nhờ nó mà có cái meme thèm gái VN trên 4chan.
>>
>>68326296
You are just exiled Malaysian anyway. Fancy GDP, fancy HDI, still the same dictatorship government as Malaysia
>>
>>68326245
The real challenge would be cucking a white guy out of his white wife
>>
>>68326085
>>68326676

Ching chang bing bong Vietcucks chang bing long dong sum dim slantyeyed whores bing vhan jang chan gookniggers chang dong ding dong zipperhead dicksuckers ding chang pow wong dap suck dim rang gong big American penis. Dim sum banh mi chong toi sideways vagina. Pho bo thit heo chink bastards.
>>
>>68327020
Actually it only works with women who were born and raised in Vietnam.

Viet women who were raised in the west are like White, they just dont have the Vietnamese traditional values.
>>
>>68323981
Thai in general admire Western culture. But the majority of the tourist here doesn't help your image - beta cucks or yolk dickhead. Generally too girls are very modest - I know tons of girls who's still virgin and reaching toward their 30s.

My main criticism of Thai culture is their brutal negative attitude towards ugly, fat and poor people. And the gossiping culture, and the general lack of interest towards intellectual talks (yet again my Thai isn't all that great, so it's hard for intellectual convo).

Vietnamese are brutal however and much much more willing to rip you off.
>>
>>68320819
They're the Mexico of Asia
>>
>>68329040
I thought that was the Philippines.
>>
I spent five weeks there earlier this year.

It's a pretty crazy contrast of developed cities and rural peasantry and the culture is really unique. I met a lot of patriotic Vietnamese who towed the communist party line and I met a lot of semi-degenerate Viets in the south.

Ultimately the food is excellent and I like them more than a lot of other south east Asians because their history is one of kicking the shit out of foreign invaders repeatedly.

The country is beautiful and has more biomes and interesting scenery than war films would have you believe. (pic related)

Yes peasants eat dogs sometimes.
>>
>>68320819
ask anyone over 50 what they think of the fucking zipperheads and you'll get the truth
>>
>>68329292
Philippines is some Guatemala shit
>>
>>68321038

I'd take nammers over mainlanders any day. At least nammers learn the fucking language.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceJsMA7M5FM
>>
Japan was literally colonised by Chink genes that outbred and killed off the caucasian natives.
>>
File: 1457757630652.png (1 MB, 800x1800) Image search: [Google]
1457757630652.png
1 MB, 800x1800
>>68324517
Have you never studied Chinese history? China has been conquered/colonized/raped a couple dozen times during the past 2000 years. The Han Dynasty was based as fuck, the Rome of the East, but it's been all downhill since. Even the awesome Tang Dynasty was practically a barbarian-controlled dynasty.
>>
>>68320819
Degeneracy stalks Vietnam as it does here. Trannies are a thing there too.

Most Vietnamese girls here are SJW bitches.
>>
>>68321113
kek
>>
>>68320819
>Redpill me on the Vietnamese
Let me just say they make excellent candles
>>
I’m walking by myself, and I decided it was time to climb back up the ridge and find everyone. Just as I was about to do that, I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye, and standing on the other side of the ravine, not twenty meters away, is a North Vietnamese soldier with an AK-47 rifle, and he’s looking at me. So… we’re staring at each other, and this guy is dressed in tiger fatigue pants, but he’s bare-chested, and he has bloody bandages wrapped around his chest. My rifle is not at the ready, and neither is his. So, now it’s a matter of who gets off the first shot, but to be honest, I was frozen with fear, and I thought he was, too. But then… the guy throws his rifle down, and I started to breathe again. He was surrendering, I thought. But no. He starts walking toward me and I raise my rifle and yell, ‘Dung lai!’ Stop. Halt. But he keeps coming at me, and I yell again, ‘Dung lai!’ He then pulls a long machete out of his belt. He’s saying something, but I can’t figure out what the hell he’s trying to tell me. By this time, I’d had enough of this, and I was going to blow him away. But then I see he’s pointing to the entrenching tool—the shovel hanging from my web belt, and all of a sudden, I realize that he wants to go hand-to-hand. He wants to go hand-to-hand, and he’s spitting out these words. I didn’t understand a thing he was saying, but I knew exactly what he was saying. He was saying, ‘Let’s see how brave you are without your artillery, your gunships, your jet fighters.’ He was saying, ‘You fucking coward. Let’s see if you have any real balls, you overfed, overindulged, fucking American pig.’ That’s what he was saying.
>>
Meanwhile, he’s coming closer, and he’s not even ten feet from me now, and I looked into his eyes, and I’ve never seen hate like that before or since. I mean, this guy is totally around the bend, he’s been wounded, and he’s alone like maybe he’s the last survivor of his unit… and he’s motioning for me to come closer, you know, like in a schoolyard fight. Come on, punk. Let’s see if you have any balls. Take the first swing… then… I have no idea why… but I threw my rifle down… and he stops and smiles. He points again to my shovel, and I nod to him. So, who’s crazier, me or him? I reached around, unsnapped my entrenching shovel, and set the blade at a ninety degree angle to the handle and locked it in place. I took my helmet off and threw it on the ground. He’s not smiling anymore, and his face is intent and focused. He’s looking in my eyes, and he wants me to look at him, but I’m from South Boston and I know you keep your eyes on the other guy’s weapon. So, now we’re circling around each other, stalking, and neither of us is saying a word. He swings the machete, and it cuts the air in front of my face, but I don’t step back because he’s not close enough… but his machete is longer than my shovel, and this is going to be a problem if he comes closer. So, round and round we go, until finally he makes his move and aims a diagonal blow at the side of my neck. I jump back and it misses, then he comes in again with the point of the machete aimed at my throat. I step to the side, stumble, and fall. He’s on me in half a second and goes for my legs with the machete, but I swivel my legs away, and he cuts the ground. I jump to my feet as he delivers another blow toward my neck, but I deflect it with my shovel, then bring the shovel up, like an uppercut, and catch the side of his jaw. The shovel blade, which I keep sharp, shaves off a piece of his jaw, and this big piece of bloody flesh is hanging there, and he’s in temporary shock, which is all I need.
>>
I swing the shovel around like I’m swinging a bat at a fastball and the blade nearly severs his right forearm and the machete flies out of his hand. So… he’s standing there and the game is over. I have a prisoner, if I want one, or I could let him walk away. Or… I could kill him with my entrenching tool… he’s staring at me, this big bloody piece of his jaw hanging, and his forearm running blood… so, what do I do? I throw my entrenching tool down and pull my K-bar knife. His eyes show fear for the first time, then he shoots a quick look at his machete on the ground, and he goes for it. I kick him in the head, but he’s still scrambling for the machete. I come around him and grab his hair with my left hand, jerk him upright and pull his head back. Then I cut his throat with my knife. I can still feel the blade slicing through the cartilage of his windpipe, and I hear a hiss of air as the windpipe is severed… I cut the artery, too, and blood is gushing out all over my hand… I let him go, but he’s still standing, and he turns to me and we’re face-to-face, and blood is gushing out of his throat, and I could see the life dying in his eyes, but he won’t stop staring at me, so we look at each other until his legs collapse, and he falls face forward. I wiped the blood off my knife on his pants, clipped the shovel on my belt, sheathed my knife, gathered my helmet and rifle, and started walking away.
>>
>>68320819
Know milk coffe ? We are a mix of coffe ( Chinese) and milk ( Thai)
>>
>>68320819
They are excellent gf/fwb's
>>
File: 1458531878072.webm (412 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1458531878072.webm
412 KB, 400x300
I want the one with biggest boobs. The third one starting from left. She shall bear my children
>>
Viet girl are best waifu
>>
>>68320819
>vietnam
>such a shithole the average vietnamese has a lower gdp per capita than the average chink
>>
>>68339394
post more gook cuties!!!
>>
File: 1433716437.jpg (130 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1433716437.jpg
130 KB, 400x600
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.