[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post ways /pol/ would call you a degenerate I'll start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 500x658) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 500x658
Post ways /pol/ would call you a degenerate

I'll start

>desire to racemix with a black or Latina girl
>>
Is that based ian curtis?
>>
File: 1393714318864.png (78 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
1393714318864.png
78 KB, 500x357
>>68320220
>implying having kids with squat faces, bloated lips, flat faces, pubic hair on their head, and low-iq is a matter of opinion, and not actually degenerating your offspring on several scales.

kys
>>
File: 1457725185372-pol.png (3 MB, 1828x1025) Image search: [Google]
1457725185372-pol.png
3 MB, 1828x1025
>>68320538

Top kek
>>
>>68320399
>"I've been looking for guy to come and take be by the hand."

What did he mean by this?
>>
I don't really hold a lot of stark political views, I come here more for the interesting opinions + news you don't find mainstream sources discussing.

But /pol/ would probably think I'm a degenerate because I'm a generally idealistic person, a vegetarian (I grow all my vegetables and get a variety of tropical fruit from trees), and I'm a hermit who resides in a tiny shack on an isolated beach with a computer and a ton of books.

Also, I'm prone to new age mysticism and I don't think there's anything wrong with pot, even though stoners are rather obnoxious.

If there's something I agree with on /pol/ it's the dislike of a globalist authoritarian presence. And I'm pretty heavy anti-gun control.
>>
I'm getting tested but my doctor thinks I may have mild schizophrenia, and mentally ill people are told to get gassed here so I suppose that makes me degenerate

Also I see a lot of artist hate threads here and I really enjoy painting and writing.
>>
>>68320220

I voted for John Kerry when I was 18
>>
>jew
Please God kill me already. I can't take this cruel existence anymore. I want to be white so bad.

W-will it help if I get plastic surgery for my nose and dye my hair blonde? I already have green eyes... Wait it's green eyes white?
>>
>>68320995
Go watch A Serious Man by the Coen Bros it's made for you
>>
>>68320220
I am a Jew with yellow fever.
>>
>>68320399
>thinks he's based
>doesn't recognize a heard on photo of him
i want underage faggots to leave
>>
I dress like an edgelord because its easier to dress in all black/white when you have achromotopsia. Its accompanied by shoulder length hair to also.
>>
>>68321604
>>68320399
Why do tumblr girls and special snowflakes love joy division so much? Wasn't Ian a literal neo nazi? It's in the goddamn name fampai

Their lyrics are also pretty anti normie
>>
voted Obama in 2012
smoke weed everyday
watched like 100 episodes of One Piece last week
ate Taco Bell today
I had one or two crushes on guys when I was in my teens (currently 22)
>>
>>68320220
I don't have a submissive aryan wife, with as many children as possible. I'm also not as handy as I could be, but there is still time to learn from my father.
>>
>>68320995
I thought Jews were supposed to be smart, why do you give a shit what some retards on /pol/ think?

Please understand that most of the posters here are NEETs, directionless adults, paranoid loners, social rejects, and chronic virgins.
>>
I dated a mexican girl in college though she was lighter skinned than me (very pale)
I used to abuse drugs and alcohol, been around the block on that
I am only half nordic
>>
>>68320627
its "a guide to come"
>>
>>68321951
Hi JIDF hard at work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dDtRtGdcZA
>>
File: 1096.gif (1 MB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
1096.gif
1 MB, 250x230
>>68321917
>>
File: inside.jpg (9 KB, 246x227) Image search: [Google]
inside.jpg
9 KB, 246x227
>Diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome
>Hoarder
>>
>>68320220
I played Runescape for 10 years.
>>
>>68321951
There is literally nothing to be proud of being a Jew

We got kicked out of so many countries. EVEN FUCKING FRANCE. WE GOT KICKED OUT OF FUCKING FRANCE. NOT EVEN ONE TIME. MULTIPLE TIMES. We were slaves fucking everywhere. We accomplished nothing. Hell, we can't even get a country right. Israel is a complete shit hole.

But imagine being white. Germanic tribes, Vikings, Celts, Nordic mythology, dark ages. Everything is so high in culture. I mean, just take Christmas for example. The history behind ChristMas is so interesting

Do you want to know what we celebrate? WE CELEBRATING SURVIVING THE FUCKING WINTER. GOD FUCKING DAMN THIS LIFE
>>
>>68322276
leaf us alone
>>
>>68322507
>We accomplished nothing.

We accomplished more in mathematics and sciences than all non-whites combined, despite being oppressed and having small numbers.
>>
>smoke a pack a day
>college drop out
>have to move to faggot toronto for a job
>look like I belong on Vikings
>went through alcoholism twice
>Learned jew marketing and advertising in college, so scam people
>went to a 85% black high school

Pretty degenerate.
>>
>>68320642
You sound boring as fuck. Please stop posting.
>>
File: 1457892784839.jpg (93 KB, 600x683) Image search: [Google]
1457892784839.jpg
93 KB, 600x683
>>68320220
I would also call you a degenerate if you would want to race mix with an Asian, though.
>>
>>68320220
>smoke weed all day everyday
I have a day job at an office, load boxes at night (get paid to workout), and on the weekends I go to schools and teach kids how to play chess.

>mfw I'm stoned 24/7 and low energy fucks still can't keep up
>>
File: 1453480298853.jpg (42 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1453480298853.jpg
42 KB, 604x604
>>68320642
You sound like a giant faggot
>>
>>68322349

The only item in my post that I'm truly ashamed of is voting for Obama but I live in a red state so it hardly matters. I was a confused teenager. Plus Romney seemed more establishment than Obama.

I own a gun, attend university, hold a job, and make a point out of arguing with liberals if that pleases you.
>>
>>68320642
Faggot
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.