[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm gonna have a heart attack before summer, bros.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: 1237.png (134 KB, 822x678) Image search: [Google]
1237.png
134 KB, 822x678
I'm gonna have a heart attack before summer, bros.
>>
>>68319930
Good, hopefully you republishits kill yourselves in Cleveland this summer.

It's open carry in Ohio you know. Hehehehe
>>
>>68319930
Californiafag here. We'll make it happen, trust me brah.
>>
>>68319930
Californians will never openly admit to voting for Trump. This should be interesting. I never admit support for Trump to anyone.
>>
>>68319930
Trump is getting the nomination.
Trump will lose to Hillary.
>>
>>68320043
I dont say brah but yea ill try to make it happen in california too
>>
I think he'll do much better in Colorado than that
>>
I think he'll crush Washington and Oregon as well
>>
File: 1458526042518.jpg (1 MB, 1144x1800) Image search: [Google]
1458526042518.jpg
1 MB, 1144x1800
>>68320085
Fuck off with that bullshit.
>>
File: trumpfags.png (36 KB, 852x484) Image search: [Google]
trumpfags.png
36 KB, 852x484
>>68320085
>Trump is getting the nomination.
>Trump will lose to Hillary.

Yup. He's got no chance and Trumpfags deserve a bullet to the head.
>>
>>68320088
>try to make it happen
We're gonna make it happen. At least in my area there's a lot more Trump support than you'd think. Especially once it becomes clear to the general public that Sanders has absolutely no chance.
>>
BERNIE WILL WIN
>>
>>68319987
Don't disrespect them for that. I'd kill myself too if I lived in Ohio
>>
>>68320260
Primary Turnout =! Election Turnout
>>
>>68320273
those numbers will change drastically when shillery is indicted.
>>
>>68320273
Just like he had no chance against Jeb?
>>
Tbqh us commiefornian fags are quite woke senpai
>>
>>68320356
Who's been lieing to you?
>>
>>68320398
STAY WOKE
>>
>>68319930
>Pennsylvania only has 17 delegates
wat? no it has 71. That's where the deficit is made up.
>>
>>68319930
That chart is fucking stupid

Winner take all states have Trump taking a proportion
>>
Besides the faggot image has of jew york, outside of the city it's pretty conservative unless you're a jobless liberal arts faliure
>>
>>68320372
>those numbers will change drastically when shillery is indicted.

His numbers have only gone down among normal people (aka non-Republicans)
>>
>>68320385
>Just like he had no chance against Jeb?

Polling showed Trump has been in the GOP lead since July.

The difference is Trump is in a crowded GOP field which allowed him to gain the plurality of the vote.

Trumpfags are only 30% of the GOP base. Only reason Trump is first is because of the way delegates are given and winner take all states.
>>
>>68320426
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/primary-turnout-means-nothing-for-the-general-election/

Stats Stats Stats

The Republican field had more competition and that's driving turnout.
>>
>>68320569
Those numbers were averaged out for the sake of the chart.
>>
>>68320583
>Besides the faggot image has of jew york, outside of the city it's pretty conservative unless you're a jobless liberal arts faliure

Yes, New York the home state of Hillary Clinton. And will go to her in a landslide.
>>
File: pol btfo again.png (13 KB, 582x166) Image search: [Google]
pol btfo again.png
13 KB, 582x166
>>
>>68320072
California Doctor Fag here. I just say I will vote for Bernie or Trump because everyone else is bought and sold. No one says shit. Tons of Trump love here by the terrorist attacks.
>>
Everyone should vote for Bernie black and latino voters hate him proving that he is the true white nationalist candidate
>>
>>68320739
I get that, but it defeats the entire purpose of the chart in the first place.
>>
>>68320739
Holy shit you're bad at shilling. You should feel bad.
I don't think you'll even get those 24 cents.
>>
>>68320924
Wow. You're a sad man.
>>
>Trump comes within sprinting distance of the finish line
>The Republican party gives the nomination to someone else anyway

This kills the Republican party
>>
File: TrumpInCalifornia.png (14 KB, 791x90) Image search: [Google]
TrumpInCalifornia.png
14 KB, 791x90
>>68320302
It's a closed primary, there are hella more registered democrats than republicans (obv). The democrats here allow "no party preference" voters to participate in their primary, but the republicans require you to be a registered republican (which must be done by some date in may.

I believe the delegates are awarded by COUNTY, and I think Trump will win most counties, except for Orange, which is full of Neocons who will vote Kasich. Not sure which counties are religious crazy enough to vote for Cruz. Pretty sure my county will go Trump, but we shall see.
>>
>>68320982
Hillary will have it wrapped up by June 7th, but Trump needs your vote. Be sure to register Republican by May 23rd in order to participate
>>
>>68320701
FL and Ohio are the only winner take all so far and FL only let registered Republican vote so I dunno where this 30% shit comes from cause it's wrong.

>>68320721
According to them Hillery had a 99% to win Michigan
>>
>>68320701
but wasn't trump going to have a hard time in wta states?
>>
>>68320545
the rest is unbound - trump needs unbound delegates to win if he comes short of 1237
>>
>Trump not getting all the delegates in NY
>Trump not getting all the delegates in Winner Take All states
>>
>>68320273
>t. increasingly nervous man
>>
You assholes still think voting is legitimate and you call yourselves redpilled

>Everything controlled by elites
>We have a choice in a real democratic election

pick one fucks
>>
>>68320766
You also have to remember that Trump is from NY too so we've got that. A lot of people I've talked to are gonna vote for either Sanders or Trump. That is unless you're from Manhatttan. A lot of people are pissed at how shitty Cumshot and de Blabio are so a lot have went to the right.
>>
>>68322614
People voting for Sanders has no bearing on Trump securing delegates
>>
>>68319930
I am nervous lads.

I don't understand why Trump is only getting high 30s or low 40s in states he wins.

His polling in Arizona is worrying. Yes he is first but he should be getting 60% not 36%.

I don't care if it is a three way race. Trump should be doing better.

I feel sick.
>>
>>68322421
Fuck you a nationalist has a chance of winning and fucking everything up for them and you're all "voting is aggression, you're fucks"

FUCK YOU
>>
>>68320372
yep, they'll go further in the dem's favor when sanders takes the reins ;^)
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.