[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do Americans not realise that the wall's final aim is to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
File: 1458515560079.jpg (47 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1458515560079.jpg
47 KB, 300x300
Do Americans not realise that the wall's final aim is to trap you people in?

NDAA and FEMA camps exist for a reason.
>>
>>68319776
I've had thoughts about that. And they're using psy-ops to make people think the higher ups don't want one. I'm all for immigration enforcement, but a wall... Hmm and canada want to build one too.
Remember that post apocalyptic movie with an entire city closed off with a wall?
>>
>>68319776
Ron Paul with an aussie proxy?
>>
>>68319776

Yeah, because we're all going to flee to the peaceful country of Mexico.

Think, dammit.
>>
>>68320011
Considering Trump is pro Israel inside and is a billionaire within ties to banks and the Russians, I'd say he's definitely sinister just like Clinton.

>>68320123
No. Just concerned.
>>
>>68320256
Not everyone can leave via planes at the same time. You can however leave to Mexico and further down south to Latin America.
After Canada there's nothing. Only way out is south and then abroad.
>>
File: wewlad.jpg (156 KB, 1737x1419) Image search: [Google]
wewlad.jpg
156 KB, 1737x1419
>After Canada there's nothing

Oh there's plenty up past Canada m8
>>
>>68320923
Americans are too used to convenience to actually learn to survive in the wild.

You guys even traded your freedoms for it.
>>
>>68319776
Vegemite is real food.
>>
>>68319776
a metric fuckton of us are armed.

A good population of those who are armed want nothing more than a reason to go retarded and shoot the fuck out of anyone.

If the wall is to trap us in, you need to realize just who "they" are trapping themselves in with.
>>
>>68321084
Rekt
>>
>>68321084
Glorious Appalachia says go fuck yourself.
>>
>>68321179
Implying they will be in. And maybe thats exactly what they want? chaos.
>>
>>68320923
why club a seal like that? I thought you only killed the baby ones because of their fur.
>>
>>68321084
I dont think you know what you are talking about. Nobody can fault you though, all you know of us you learned from the exported hollywood jew.
>>
>>68321179
>If the wall is to trap us in, you need to realize just who "they" are trapping themselves in with.
Self destructive folks obviously.
The rich and able can easily escape. Most of you can't.
>>
>>68321333
You guys had multiple chances to stop NDAA, TPP, CISPA like laws, police state, corrupt media, retarded tax laws, etc but you didn't.
You guys want convenience, it makes you think you're free.
>>
>>68321250
you guys have been cucked hard by letting faggots ruin your mountain tops just to give coal to the fucking CHINKS!
>>
File: police-militarization.jpg (140 KB, 1560x1065) Image search: [Google]
police-militarization.jpg
140 KB, 1560x1065
>>68321179
> my AR-15, surplus plate-carrier, SHTF bug-out-bag and online guerilla tactics class are sufficient to fight government forces with access to weapons and equipment no civilian possibly has
>>
>>68321503
someone tell the afghans
>>
File: 1353179076547.gif (2 MB, 214x193) Image search: [Google]
1353179076547.gif
2 MB, 214x193
>>68321503
Hey thats a really cool little armor thing on tracks.Too bad it only protects from the front.
>>
Well we are the democrats and republicans....in ....a....

Divide and conquer movement.

We republicans and demicrats fight each other , when we do we are being conquered
>>
>>68321597
> comparing a war against an ideology (Talibans, Al-Quaeda, specific groups of people) and a war on everyone in a country

I'm pretty sure if the coalitions had a free pass to kill everyone in Syria, there would be no terrorist groups there anymore. Or people. Or buildings. Or insects for the thousand years to come.
>>
>>68321785
>I'm pretty sure

If you knew what you were talking about I'm sure that would hold weight someplace.
>>
>>68321626
*unsheathes katana*
nothing personel kid.......
>>
>>68321900
>*unsheathes katana*
This is murrica. Our katana's shoot 5.56 mm fedora's with razor edges.

Don't you know anything?
>>
>>68321084
Didn't you all give the government your guns because some autist went on a spree??
>>
>>68322154
holy fucking shit burgerbro. Learn some fucking history.

They had to surrender their arms to the emu's after losing the great emu war.
>>
>>68320438
>what are the east and west coasts of the united states

shut the fuck up you upside down retard.
>>
>>68322154
You can still get guns here. Downside is that Australian are too retarded for guns.
>>
>>68321785
>implying you could kill your own citizens indiscriminately
thats the last thing you would want to do. the fact of the matter is fighting on our turf would give us a huge advantage, and provide all the same protections the terrorists had and more. If the cause were noble and justified enough an american guerrilla war would be unstoppable. whether you like it or not the support of the American people is what keeps the government going, get enough people to support a civil war and just as with any other war you would win.
>>
>>68319776
>mfw half of conspiracyfags are anglo cucks who only believe in so much crazy antiamerican government shit to deflect from how powerless and fucked they are in their own countries becuase they dont have guns

get a life you fucking losers
>>
>>68319776
>Believes in the threat of imagined paranoid conspiracies
>Doesn't believe in the actual threat of mass 3rd world immigration

Typical australian shitposter.
>>
>>68322312
Yeah I don't get it. These people seem to not understand there are 2.5 million vets sitting around depressed that they dont have a war to fight, let alone a war to fight that is for something other than some shitstained desert.
>>
>>68321785
>stop revolution by blowing up your own cities and millions of innocent civilians

If a revolution broke out, the government would most likely try to stop it with as little damage done as possible.
>>
>>68321503
is that a paintball gun?
KEK
>>
>>68322632
you know its not, mustakrakish.
>>
>>68322632
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepper-spray_projectile
>>
>>68322791
looks a lot bigger than that one in the big desu
>>
>>68322833
pic* wtf is with my typing today
>>
>>68322851
fingers are probably numb and fucked up from chopping lumber and building cellphones.
>>
>>68322312
Would it really be so bad if patriotic americans went to war with itself?

It's retarded how many white people believe the american government is going to slaughter everyone.

Who's going to do the slaughtering? The military? The police? You actually believe they will just start slaughtering their own people because some orders them too?

Any civil war will be against the people calling for civil war.. that is BLM niggers and communist bernie cucks.

The antiwhite movement would be the opposition. Would it be so bad if they were rounded up and exterminated?
>>
>>68322833
The one on the wikipedia page is a Tippmann A-5, whereas the one in that photo is a Tippmann 98 custom.
>>
File: 0928_WVriots.jpg (149 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
0928_WVriots.jpg
149 KB, 2048x1366
>>68321503
Cool robot.
>>
>>68322833
Even though the "gun" is different, it doesn't matter. The pepper-balls can be launched out of pretty much any paintball gun.
>>
>>68323119
You cannot expect a frenchman to think tactically. In his mind the only option is to face it head on and get shot in the dick. It's not his fault, it's his parents and governments fault.
>>
>>68319776
bruh. those camps are for when we chuck all the muslims in them after the next terror attack
>>
>>68319776
370 million well armed americans

>You did forget that point

If 10% stood up thats 37 million people

>Do you really think anything other than airstrikes could do squat about a zombie hoard like that?
>>
>>68321310
For fun, duh.

What, you think we are clubbing seals to make money?
>>
>>68323577
We club the seals to protect fish stocks on the Atlantic coast. Everyone there is too fucking drunk to do anything but fish for a living.
>>
>>68323577
nobody knows why you do anything you do, maplenigger. Your entire country is one confusing bumblefuck.
>>
>>68323577
makes sense. I wasnt judging senpai, hell I'll try anything once.
>>
>>68323728
My bro from another hoe
>>
I hope your country goes to shit.

Oh wait.
>>
>>68323577
Canada has the right idea about this.

Why is it ok to give a stray dog a lethal injection but of you beat one to death with a club everybody loses there shit?
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.