[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that if you have depression you are literally disabled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1.png (129 KB, 614x851) Image search: [Google]
1.png
129 KB, 614x851
Reminder that if you have depression you are literally disabled
>>
>>68319196
Bipolar here. Embarrassed to include myself with faggots like these.
>>
>>68319196
congrats britbro for not being a cuck and censoring the little faggots names
>>
I had depression and I hate myself for not being productive as I used to be.
Fuck this bitch.
>>
>>68319196
i've suicidal depression.

i struggle to hold down a job, but i have for 11 years. there are days where i call in sick just so i can curl in a ball in the shower in the dark.

your ability to produce, or to heal towards being able to produce, is the measure of your worth as a human being.

if you can operate your own twitter account and type so well, you can fucking work, somehow somewhere.

hell, you can even do medical experiments and make 20k/year just getting your blood drawn while you take experimental pills.
>>
Honestly that is true to an extent but it's possible to get rid of it.
>>
>>68319398

When the names are censored, it means they got it from rebbit.
>>
>>68319398
>>68319855

edit: And even then, all you have do is search something that doesn't seem all that common on twitter and you'll find the account (presuming it's recent and they didn't delete it.)
>>
>>68319196
I had to quit a management position due to anxiety attacks caused by stress, was told I was depressed and prescribed anti-depressants. I quit that job, found a dirty and dangerous blue collar job that pays just as well, with one-tenth the stress levels, and I keep on trucking. If you sit around telling people you are depressed, then you are. It is truly a state of mind.
>>
>love and compassion is worth more than a bank balance
Try telling that to your landlord, cuck
>>
>>68319196
nigga depression is feeling bad like what the fuck people call it a chemical imbalance bitch a fart is a chemical imbalance get your lazy ass up and do something of course you sad your ugly ass aint done shit quit taking pills these niggas crazy there gotta be something in the water or pollution making these kids retarded lord help these worthless people off the computer all they do is sit and masturbate to anime like fo real go do a fucking pushup or something nigga get dat paper do something these white bitches crazy.
>>
File: 1452581007647.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1452581007647.webm
3 MB, 854x480
> depression = disability
then /pol/ should be /dis/ general
>>
>>68320222
why do you people type like such faggots
>>
>>68320852
Because, good sir. It's all a ruse.

Pleasantries n' all. Quite?
>>
>>68319196
Literally everything she said is true faggot.

You just got btfo by a girl. Kek. Don't come here looking for /pol/ to lick your wounds. She's speaking the objective truth so deal with it you pussy.
>>
>>68320852
This post is double bait.
>>
>>68319196
That's okay if you don't want to contribute in any way and want to be a leech. We'll just remove funding since money isn't important.
>>
>>68322384
> Pretending to be hard while posting from the nanny state of Aussieland during working hours.
>>
>>68322594
>slaving away for jews
Work smarter not harder.
>>
>>68321210
>Disabled people do not have to be in education or work in order to prove their worth to you. we do not have to be high functioning.

If you do not contribute, you are worthless. period.

>nobody's worth as a human being is reliant on their ability to fucking make money. love and compassion is worth more than a bank balance.

Money is a proxy for labor. If you are not making money you are not producing anything worthwhile. Love & compassion is not your ticket to a free life.

She's using her "disability" as a crutch, shameless. If everyone behaved like her society would collapse.
>>
>>68319196

nothing she said is untrue

you are probably depressed

most of us are, that is why we spend years of our lives shitposting here
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.