[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit /pol/ the fucking shills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
What's going on? Can someone catch me up here? Last night I was on having comfy threads about Istanbul and Finland and some funny memes. Tonight it's a blood bath of Bernie shit and anti-Trump nonsense.

The fuck is this about??
>>
Bernie people would rather shill than vote
>>
>>68318997
bernie people cant vote because theyre underage
>>
File: 1458447333594.png (31 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
1458447333594.png
31 KB, 165x115
>>68318997
>>68319114
At what point are we going to do something about the new generation of spam topics? Some to go right in the sticky ASAP:
>/pol/ BTFO
>s/he really has a point though...
>hmm really makes you think
>Trump has been stumped
>I used to be a ____

I mean shills are exploiting this shit likes there's no tomorrow, and EASILY half the threads are designed specifically as low content ways to make /pol/tards mad.

And of course, /pol/ can't resist falling for every single troll thread, even if it's "how can white bois even compete"
>>
It's Super Tuesday what do you think is going to happen? Shills eb and flow just like always
>>
>>68318939
Trump was at AIPAC convention and said he like Israel.

Now Bernie SJWs are raiding us with antisemitic images pretending to hate Jews.

There are literal posts "Trump is a Jew puppet, I'm voting for Bernie now".
>>
>>68320221
Bernie is literally a Jew though is their thought process "we will make those anti-Semites see trump is a Jew lover then they will have to vote for a Jew"
>>
>>68319349
Just confront them with logic. They're weak and will run away with their tails in between their legs upon any sensible confrontation. It's basically how you deal with a child that is getting out of hand.
>>
>>68320312
That's the joke.

Also SJWs protested AIPAC convention using nazi pictures.

https://twitter.com/ProgsToday/status/712028748028182528/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

I don't even know what the fuck is going on anymore.
>>
File: 1457773302990.png (535 KB, 715x497) Image search: [Google]
1457773302990.png
535 KB, 715x497
>>68320492
spread this shit. there's tons of reddit comments someone needs to screencap too: https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4bf119/disgusting_hundreds_of_antitrump_protesters_taunt/
>>
File: colorfulschlomofairy.png (171 KB, 400x518) Image search: [Google]
colorfulschlomofairy.png
171 KB, 400x518
>>68318939
The leddit shills and cuckservatives are now trying to use anti semitism to now convince us to not vote Trump, it is a strange time indeed.
>>
Trump has disrupted the kikes

Anti-trump SJW protesters at AIPAC are being branded as antisemites, and trump is propped up

This is beautiful
>>
>>68320406
you obviously don't have any kids, just saying
>>
lol, go fuck yourselves you kike bastards.
Everybody knew how much of a jew he was at the start of his campaign and you fags still endorsed him. His daughter was already a convert eating circumcised dick.
>>
>>68318939
BEAUTIFUL
JEWISH
BABY
>>
>>68320889
Now I'll definitely vote Bernie
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.