[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE SLIPPERY SLOPE IS REAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
The Liberals are pushing for the normalization of a new type of person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjh2bw0ydAg
>>
Come on, nothing wrong with kids having fun. No sport in trying to meme at their expense
>>
>>68319117
this
>>
>>68318876
I'm on my phone and don't want to go to the link, what is it?
>>
>>68318876
retards always have big forearms, mirin
>>
Everyone needs positivity in their life, anon.
>>
>>68318876
It's actually a really good insight into how the liberal mind works. They are nobodies, people that want to be amazing and stuff but can't do it because they aren't capable. This causes them to normalize degeneracy because to them it makes them a step higher than what is normal, and create some sort of self worth. I'm fairly sure the majority of libtards are suicidal faggots.
>>
they're all ugly as fuck. they look like they have down's.
>>
>>68318876
You don't have to worry about this when genetic engineering becomes commonplace.
>>
>>68318876
i get that they need positive vibes and happiness in their lives, but to record this and make it into a video to put online PUBLICLY is sort of mean. either they are a bunch of naive ditzy broads, I don't understand how the person posting this is overlooking the fact that this is going to make the internet laugh- like retards.
>>
>>68319449
its a bunch of downies dancing to a taylor swift song

question: why are all downies fat?
>>
>>68319643
/pol/: Where extremist right-wingers turn a video about people with down syndrome into political shitflinging.
You live a pathetic life. Are you mad these autists can have fun?
>inb4 le KEK! LE JEWS! LE NIGGERS!!! LE ES JAY DUBBA YOOS!!!!
>>
>>68318876
Someone needs to turn this into a welcome to reddit webm.
>>
The only reason ugly people don't band together and fight the stigma attached to it is that being ugly is so stigmatized no one will own it.

"If you call a guy a nigger, people in a crowd will all stand up and surround the guy and show their support and kick your ass for being racist. If you just call someone dog dick ugly , they have to bare that hardship all on their own. No one is going to self identify with being ugly. Which is ludicrous because WE are the Majority!"

- Doug Stanhope
>>
>>68319743
Because they do, retard.
>>
> see all these tumblr replies
> think it's OP samefagging
>13 posters

what the fuck happened to this gay earth.
>>
Pointing a camera on imbeciles and filming them is human torture, even more so if they need to mimic "got nothing in my brain"
>>
>>68320184
nailed it
>>
File: 1453223898052-0.jpg (33 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1453223898052-0.jpg
33 KB, 600x450
>>68318876
>>68319643
>>68319743
>>68319965
>>68320066
>>68320081
>>68320184
fuck you all
good day
>>
>>68319643

I hate to break it to you leafy but that video has nothing to do with political ideology.

Also, making fun of the disabled is pretty fucking degenerate.
>>
hmm, yeah I'm not feeling the meme on this one. These guys are just trying to have fun. Imagine being their parent?

If they were my kid i would love to see them have fun making a video like this.
>>
>>68318876
Honestly I feel sorry for the mentally handicapped, some of them actually are functioning and know what's up but still get treated like kids. You can't really hate them because it isn't their fault. Note if you try to use them to make yourself look better you are a huge shitbag
>>
I love the handful of downers that are just standing there uncomfortable

as well as the one black one. Holy shit to get down syndrome when you would have a natural IQ of 80 i'm surprised he can stand.
>>
>>68320751
Lmao
>>
>>68318876
Whoever decided it would be a good idea to dress these tards up and make them dance is a sick fuck
>>
>>68320310
we only hate blacks here
retards>niggers
>>
>>68320845
if they keep it up it could be fartinhaler 2.0 might be a goldmine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XALVTzMOeQ&index=1&list=PL5D8CAC2E12B7C520
>>
>>68320948
Niggers are retards. Average black IQ is 80. 75 or under is considered retarded.
>>
This thread proves half of /pol/ is either autistic or underage
>>
File: 1457905565812.png (77 KB, 197x216) Image search: [Google]
1457905565812.png
77 KB, 197x216
>misusing Tay Tay songs
>>
>>68318876

When I was in high school, videos like this were usually made at the expense of the retarded people.

It was like "haha look we made the retards dance, it's hilarious how they're almost people"

The logic behind what the SJWs are doing is no different.
>>
>>68319117

/thread
>>
>>68318876
>Tard Chad 2:48
>>
i wonder whose dick the girl in the white polo sucked to be in the front...the girl in the blue on the side dances better.
>>
Slippery slope isn't a real fallacy

It sure sounds like it is, but it turns out human psychology supports the slippery slope - there's even a marketing term for it, known as the foot-in-the-door technique; you start out with a small request, and once that is accepted it's easier to ask for something bigger.

This isn't just some sort of psychobabble stuff, it's statistically proven to work.

And it is exactly this part of human psychology that the slippery slope works on. Give an inch to them and they'll have taken a mile.

Don't let anyone try to tell you that the slippery slope is a fallacy - it isn't.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.