[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just posted this in Facebok. I live in a VERY liberal area of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: trumpfacebook.png (98 KB, 1131x806) Image search: [Google]
trumpfacebook.png
98 KB, 1131x806
Just posted this in Facebok. I live in a VERY liberal area of Oregon. Let's see how this plays out :^)
Starting friend count: 356

TRUMP IS LIKE HITLER! TRUMP IS LIKE HITLER!
No, no he's not.
Historically, most successful leaders all share some key traits. For example, Both Trump and Hitler are extremely strong and charismatic leaders who knew that effective leadership requires actually taking charge. They both valued the well-being of their nation and their people above all else. Now that I think about it, perhaps Trump and Hitler aren't so different afterall. I suppose the only differences between them would be the millions of people Hitler killed, the concentration camps, the genocides, the concentration camps, the child soldiers, and the facial hair. In other words, everything that makes Hitler vile and notably different from other relatively modern leaders.
In fact, I don't think Hitler would be very pleased with Trump for: dating black women, having an Orthodox Jewish daughter, having Jewish grandchildren, having a Jewish son-in-law, having multiple children with women of Slavic heritage, promising to uphold a democratic constitutional republic, promise to uphold the 2nd amendment, etc.
"But Trump is a demagogue!"
No. Please do not conflate being a nationalist and a populist with being a demagogue. If Trump was a demagogue he wouldn't, for example, go up on stage during GOP debates, numerous times, and affirm that he won't defund planned parenthood if elected, then subsequently get booed by the crowd.
>>
>>68317616
"But Trump hates Muslims and wants to ban their entry into the U.S.! This isn't constitutional!"
Actually, it is constitutional, and interestingly enough, there are already several (spoiler)Islamic(/spoiler) countries that are already barred from sending citizens into the U.S., including but not limited to: Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Syria, Algeria, and Iran.
Section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act allows the President to prohibit entry into the United Stated of any alien or class of aliens whose entry he deems would be detrimental to the U.S. interests.
And actually, this would also be a big point of contention between Hitler and Trump.
"You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have been more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?" - Adolf Hitler
"But Islam is just portrayed negatively in Western media!"
This is an extraneous point. The problem with Islam isn't branding, it's the reality that a religion that requires church and state to be unified is completely incompatible with any democratic secular government. It can't be made compatible without disregarding some of the key tenants of Quranic law, and as such, in accordance with Quranic law, the punishment for apostasy is death.
"But Trump hates Mexicans!"
The general idea is that legal immigrants = good, illegal immigrants = bad. Trump is pro-H1B visa - in other words, Trump wants highly skilled and educated immigrants, regardless of where they're from. By nature of their existence, illegal immigrants are committing numerous crimes, every second. Be it identity theft to collect social welfare, failure to file tax reports, driving without a license, driving without insurance, working below the federally mandated minimum wage, etc.
>>
File: 1454734655156.png (518 KB, 1349x1079) Image search: [Google]
1454734655156.png
518 KB, 1349x1079
>>68317647
"But Trump is a sexist!"
I will concede that Trump is sort of an asshole sometimes, but he's also an equal opportunity asshole. "Sexist" and "racist" are disgusting words that represent disgusting ideologies, but with that being said, it's a great shame that these words are so freely used as a way to admonish someone whom you don't agree with. Sexism is not allowing women to vote, own property, take loans, drive, leave their home unaccompanied without a man, and so on. Sexcism is not calling Rosie O'Donnell a cow. It's not nice, but it IS NOT sexism.
Who cares if Trump wants to bring back jobs that have been outsourced overseas? Who cares if Trump wants to stop companies from exploiting cheap labor by employing illegal immigrants and H1B workers from developing countries? Who cares if Trump doesn't take donations from big banks and Wall Street investment firms? None of that matters because Trump said some mean things about women!! Oh, the humanity!!
Donald Trump has his detractors, and many for good reason, but to compare him with Adolf Hitler, who was responsible for the deaths of millions is ridiculous and extreme. It diminishes the Holocaust and the millions of innocents that died at the hands of Hitler's Third Reich deserve than to be used for political point sloganeering. These types of historically inaccurate comparisons diminish the profound tragedy of the Holocaust.
Enjoy your evening, everyone :^)
>>
Consider the Trump=Hitler analogy that is clogging the Internet. I’ll mention just a few flaws with the analogy.

For example, Hitler wanted to conquer other countries. Trump is opposed to war unless for defense. That’s sort of a big difference right there.

Also, Hitler tried to exterminate minorities. Trump’s policies lean pro-minority:

1. Veterans are disproportionately minorities.

2. Aborted babies are often minorities.

3. Trump wants to avoid people “dying in the streets” with no healthcare, and that benefit is good for minorities.

4. Trump wants to keep Social Security strong, which helps everyone, but mostly people at lower incomes.

5. Trump’s spokesperson is half African-American. Trump’s daughter converted to Judaism. And so on, and so on.

6. Stopping illegal immigration reduces job competition for lower-income families. Some say it also reduces violence to women of all ethnicities.

7. Trump wants citizens to be armed. Hitler didn’t want that.

I could go on. The point is that Trump’s policies are nearly the opposite of Hitler.

Unlike Hitler, Trump is happy to invite anyone with useful technical skills to the country, no matter their ethnicity. And unlike Hitler, Trump has never made reference to ethnicity. Trump often mentions countries of origin and also religion. But so far, not ethnicity. Not ever.
Also, can we agree that calling the candidate with German ancestry “Hitler” is racist? It sure feels that way to me. I’m about half German, same as Trump. And it feels like a racial insult to me.

I’m not easily offended, but I don’t see any other way to interpret the incessant Hitler analogies directed at Trump. If he were female and Asian – with exactly the same policies – would we be comparing him to Hitler every five seconds?

>I don’t think so.
>>
File: 1456090043102.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1456090043102.gif
2 MB, 300x169
>mfw i knew who you are
>>
>>68317928
shhhh, we protect our own Anon.

buy them a 6 pack and stick a 4 of clubs in it.
>>
I went to U of O then lived in Bend for work before moving back home to Florida. Where in the emerald state are you pal?
>>
File: QKVRL47.jpg (542 KB, 1636x2590) Image search: [Google]
QKVRL47.jpg
542 KB, 1636x2590
>>68317616
>>68317647

>It consitutional
It's not constitutional. It's lawful.

Big difference. Don't spread that BS
>>
>>68317616

>(spoiler)(/spoiler)
You lost
This only makes you look like an autist who doesn't understand facebook
>>
>>68317928
Our secret shhh ;)

>>68318054
Portland senpai, UO in nice!
>>
File: 1453786181988.jpg (53 KB, 1018x626) Image search: [Google]
1453786181988.jpg
53 KB, 1018x626
>>68317616
OP your shit is way too long.

A brainwashed liberal will have dropped it by the second paragraph.

You should have either disguised it and dropped the redpills at the end or simply condensed it into a paragraph or two. You had a great chance and you fucked it up you goof.
>>
>>68317616
So are you going to post responses/dropped friends count or are you some loner that nobody cares about and thus got no replies?
>>
>>68319532
Yeah it was nice. Been supplying meme magic to the Ducks basketball effort. Sweet 16 famalam, time to drop the dukies.
>pun intended
>>
>>68317616
>implying libs read
you will lose friends because you posted something way too long maybe
>>
>>68318280
haha he really did put "spoiler/" the absolute mad-autist man, how can you fuck up in those obvious details holy shit so socially incompetent its hilarious
>>
>>68317616
citation on those countries banned by usa
>>
>>68320021
Pretty much this.

But I'll hang around for any potential asspain
>>
>>68317647
>in accordance with Quranic law, the punishment for apostasy is death.
that isnt Quranic law, its sharia law
>>
>>68318054
Was looking at jobs in Bend. It looked like a very boring family town. Is this true?
>>
You can't convince the liberals on facebook. I had a lengthy conversation with a cousin of my best friend. I was told I was whitesplaining to him, when I told him by simply invoking that word he was infact a racist. In the same way if I were to invoke Mexisplaining. He came to the conclusion that we were both racists.

Just go to Trump rallies, talk to people in person, and vote Trump. Liberals are completely brainwashed and Facebook is their fucking shield from the real world.
>>
Yeah bro calling for the killing of "family members of ISIS" is totally not like Hitler and we are just over conflating things.

/sarcasm.
>>
>>68317616
kek
>>
tl;dr . Your only hope of converting them is to talk with them one on one where they're less susceptible to groupthink.
they will never concede any point on a website that tracks your good goyness.
>>
>>68322834
ISIS has no problem killing your family
>>
>>68317616
Any updates OP?
>>
>>68322634
Are you retarded?
>>
File: 1458578716673.gif (2 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1458578716673.gif
2 MB, 450x450
>>68317616
bretty brud
>>
>>68322763
It's a very small town. To me Eugene was small, I came from south Florida, and Bend was nuts to me. It has just about or just under 100k people. It's a really nice place though. Mainly white, and one of those places where people keep their doors unlocked. There's this really fucking good Vietnamese/Thai restaurant called pho Viet that I miss very much. Nightlife is alright, there are a lot of hipster douchebags there though but it's Oregon so you should be used to that. I'd go over for a weekend with a few buddies to check it out. Get a hotel close to downtown and see the sights.
>>
bumping for updates

>>68318118
>It's not constitutional. It's lawful.

>Big difference

also to have this explained to me because i'm australian.
>>
Trump is a Jewish Hitler. Hitler hated Jews, Trump hates Muslims. Hitler sought an alliance with Mexico, Trump wants to build a wall along the border.
>>
>>68322834
In this nation we have laws. Being complicit in murder is against the law.
>>
>>68327050
Shut up Ahmed you're getting shipped out
>>
>>68325462
Not every law we have is a part of the Constitution.
The president's power to discriminate when it comes to immigration is not a part of the Constitution, but it is still a part of other law.
>>
File: 1_picard.jpg (11 KB, 397x316) Image search: [Google]
1_picard.jpg
11 KB, 397x316
>>68317616

Why the fuck do you people have facebook...?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.