[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/conservative/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
how do we stop trump?
chumps need not apply
>>
>>68314060
>thinks conservatives is a stronger identity thatn Americans

wew lad
>>
>>68314060
>Prefers Hillary over a Nationalist.

Kill yourself sempai
>>
It is GAME OVER, with the needed number of delegates.

With news spreading of Kasich being puppeted by Soros and Cruz agreeing to go to the southern border and pass out teddy bears to illegal children with Glenn Beck...only a fool would NOT vote for Trump.
>>
File: 1458594025646.png (131 KB, 885x733) Image search: [Google]
1458594025646.png
131 KB, 885x733
>>68314060
you have to go back
>>
File: jihadwithpawpaw1.jpg (951 KB, 2400x1600) Image search: [Google]
jihadwithpawpaw1.jpg
951 KB, 2400x1600
>>68314060
at this point you can either get on board or you can resign yourself to a clinton presidency
>>
ben shapiro plz
>>
>>68314331
i'm voting for bernie because he is a true conservative and believes in what made america great
>>
>>68314338
CRUZ GAVE TEDDY BEARS TO POOR CHILDREN?!? FUCK THAT GUY HOW DARE HE!!
also I have reason to believe you're a nigger
>>
>>68314060
the jidf won, /pol/ is literally worshipping the jewish shill who sold his own son and daughter to jews. this place is complete israeli jewish cock worshippjng cancer now, abandon ship
>>
By keeping the pressure on Kasich to stay in the race.
>>
>>68314060
You want your country to look like Mexico?
Move there.
Be sure to demand free money, rape people, drive drunk, threaten to alter the political system and refuse to speak the local language.
>>
File: reddit faggots.png (406 KB, 1025x510) Image search: [Google]
reddit faggots.png
406 KB, 1025x510
>>68314379

Daily reminder folks, they subvert.
>>
>>68314847
>no link to actual thread, just consistent shitposting
/b/ tier propaganda
>>
>>68314614
we have poor Americans kids but no one is giving them teddy bears

disgusting cuck
>>
>>68314060
Do nothing and allow him to continue handing Hillary the presidency.
>>
>I post this every time that I find a thread like this, and I post it a lot. A lot of people see it, and they read it too. I post these things, and people agree with me. I'm probably one of the best posters around here. If I had a tripcode, my replies would be huge. Anyway, I'm telling you right now that your posts are not something that we can believe in. The words you use aren't the ones we use. The tone you use isn't the tone most of our people use, and your reasons for why you supported Trump aren't the reasons why we did-and you know what? It's embarrassing. It really is. I feel bad for you-I do-because you don't even know it, but you're wasting your time. You're an embarrassing mess. You're just a big fat mistake.

Honestly, look at all of the time you've wasted posting things that won't get through to anyone. You post these things, but your posts are low energy. I post with lots of words, but yours are just bad information! Ha, can you believe that? Every word, and every post that I post is full with energy and good information. People LOVE reading my good information. Nobody takes you seriously. Nobody is paying attention to this. You're just wasting your time. You have an energy deficit with 4chan right now, and that's a bad deal. Not me though. I have a GREAT deal. This pasta I just posted just got 10 lines longer, and you know who paid for it? Reddit and tumblr did with their energy. That's a good deal, and that's why we're winning. We're the ones making good deals.
>>
>>68314847
>le all anti-Trump conservatives are secretly liberal progressives from reddit
>no true conservative can seriously have issues with a neo-reactionary, authoritarian, pro-Obamacare, pro-abortion, Clinton-donating """""Republican""""" candidate!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.