[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I’m A Sex Worker, But I’m Not...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (153 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
153 KB, 1920x1080
Buzzfeed reaching a whole new low.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hTVKhwNLos

Do you think this degeneracy should be encouraged?
>>
>>68312010

Click bait
>>
>>68312010

Why can't this be a part of gawker?
>>
>>68312010

Fuck off, shill. No one is clicking your Buzzfeed bullshit.
>>
>>68313762
I thought the same thing desu
>>
wow great u can educath me about thexth becuth ive nver had thexth b4
>>
>>68313762
I wish the Hulkster would slam these guys
>>
File: 1429513055990.jpg (36 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1429513055990.jpg
36 KB, 413x395
>>68312010

>may the odds be ever in your favor

Holy shit they know they're going to get culled.
>>
Gonna bump this one more time.

I would have thought you guys would have had a stronger opinion on this
>>
the comments oh god no
>>
File: Chespin.png (59 KB, 213x154) Image search: [Google]
Chespin.png
59 KB, 213x154
>>68312010
>trans perrson
>but I can also educate people about sex
>podcaster
>doesn't mean you can ask me for sex advice, that's weird

>trans person
>but I'm also a female
>podcaster
>but I'm also a nerd, let the odds be ever in your favor XD
These people.
>>
If they wanna be whores let them be whores, who cares...I don't see how that affects you
>>
File: spoopy.png (376 KB, 605x661) Image search: [Google]
spoopy.png
376 KB, 605x661
>>68312010
people need to get their shit together

its just a matter of time before they start killing each other eating their butts
>>
>>68318589
What's that from?
>>
>>68318478
that's fine just don't expect respect
>>
File: manchild.jpg (55 KB, 1228x745) Image search: [Google]
manchild.jpg
55 KB, 1228x745
Here's the thing about all these liberal PSA bullshit videos.

If you want to live your life a certain way, just do it. Be a huge faggot or someone everyone looks down on. Nobody fucking cares, maybe they'll call you a whore or fat or a faggot. If you're proud to do what you do, it shouldn't bother you.

Liberals can't just live their lives, without validation, so now they put out these little PSAs about "Why wanting to fucking toddlers is A-okay" and "Why sucking dicks for a living is a respectable career".

It isn't just that they can live a way they deem acceptable, they need everyone to find everything they do acceptable or better, be put on pedestal for being a slut, or chopping their dicks off, or letting their wives fuck other men, or dress up as a dog and shit themselves in public.

If they actually felt that these were acceptable ways of life, they wouldn't be putting out these videos, because deep down they know what they are doing is degenerate and they would rather a live a life where they can be happy not doing these things.

But they can't just be happy, because they all have mental illnesses. So they put out videos like this while trying to push the idea that traditional values are disgusting.

TLDR; Liberals want the world conformed to them.
>>
>>68312010
I don't have too much of a problem with this. Most of the things they said were reasonable.

If they'd said 'I'm a sex worker, but I don't exploit the needs of lonely men to make money like a crack dealer preying on junkies' then I might have had an issue with it.

Also, you're not a nerd just because you like the fucking Hunger Games.
>>
>>68318841
What about sexworking is not worthy of respect?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.