[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Liberals Dislike Guns?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 41
I'm on the far left side of the political spectrum and support gun ownership. I'm confused by the fact that other liberals generally do not like guns. Gun Control does not make any sense to me.

Guns are necessary to kill the fascists, racists, free marketers and the wealthy. Armed unions and armed protesters would do a much better job at fucking up capitalist swine. Do liberals really think stupid haircuts, protest signs and yelling at cameras makes a difference? They're mocked, ridiculed and ignored.

I understand that liberals are usually pussies, and I'm all for tolerance and compassion but the moment a person says "trickle-down" or "free trade" they have forfeited their humanity.

So why don't liberals like guns?
>>
>>68311314
>Theey are pussies
>I support tolerance and compassion

You are a pussy and a cuck
>>
>>68311314
>posts slavshit trash

Better luck on /k/
>>
Control.

At the core of the leftist mind is a deep seated desire to have absolute power over their subjects, so as to assert their "enlightened" or "morally superior" policies.

Armed subjects are harder to control.
>>
>>68311314
because a true left wing society is built on guns, but will not last if guns are allowed. you take over a country with guns, then you make sure it doesn't happen to you by getting rid of them.
>>
>>68311314
Liberals like guns, they just don't like guns getting into the wrong hands. They're for universal background checks, registering guns, and banning automatics, high capacity magazines and armor piercing ammo. The only people that are for banning guns all together are people who desire to live in an authoritarian government without any rights. Liberals just want common sense gun regulation; it's not a crazy idea.
>>
>>68311314
Libertarian democrat here
Most liberals are pussies and think loud bangs are scary
Ironically they're also such kucks that they're okay with niggers owning guns and doing whatever they want.
Basically they're in denial.
>>
>>68311314

It's a mental illness.

Liberals are the only species on the planet with no instinct for self preservation. Other than pandas, maybe.
>>
>>68311314
muh feelings
muh toxic masculinity
muh dead babbies

>a pro-choice woman will get an abortion then go home and cry about dead children from a shooting later that evening
>>
>>68311314
stupid faggots, one and all
>>
In general, they do not feel mentally stable enough to own them.

You are an idiot for siding with them. Learn history. Do more research you dirty communist
>>
Only degenerates need guns to fend off their kin
>>
>>68311846
SHALL
>>
>>68312151
Tell that to our founding fathers. Fuck off prick.
>>
>>68311945
libertarian democrats don't exist. you can be socially liberal and fiscally conservative (which just is libertarianism), or you can somehow think that american liberalism and libertarianism can mix.
>>
>>68311314
It because it meas access to the fundamental force from which power is derived. It requires personal responsibility and the mindset that requirement derives.

These things frighten the liberal. The weapon is merely a tool and a symbol for real power and personal self determination.

Since the liberal is intellectually a child, they are unable to apply the above concepts to themselves in a rational manner. Since they derive a false moral authority from a perceived intellectual superiority, the assume their child like position on such matters must be the position of all others or be morally incorrect, which couldn't be further from the truth.

Firearms = being a self determined human of free will who projects a credible level of force to maintain said freedom. This is the realm of the adult, not the child.
>>
>>68311314
You cannot impose a leftist political system on a population without disarming them, or at least ensuring that only the privileged elite are armed. Otherwise how would you encourage the majority of people to give up what they have? They would resist, as they have done every single time communism has been tried. But whatevs, results don't matter, only good intentions amirite?
>>
>>68311314
>Why do Liberals Dislike Guns?
Because only an idiot would arm their slaves
>>
They have never fired one. They have never pulled the charging handle on an m16. Its liberating. Its masculating. Its power. Its sexy.

All things liberals are afraid of.

And real talk, there WILL be a compromise in the gun control issue soon. You will eventually have to go through a really lengthy and really bullshit "collectors permit" process for all rifles of the 7.62, 5.56mm variety and it will be illegal to fire them.

Only handguns, shotguns and hunting rifles will be fully legal to own and even then you have to get them registered with state game and field for hunters and the local police department for self defense. I wouldnt be surprised if they used these processes to track firearms.

In other words, its time to stockpile ARs and surplus ammunition boys.
>>
>>68311846
Wtf is the purpose of registering guns? You actually think that's gonna help?
>>
I don't want more guns here.
Sure a British criminal can get his hands on one if he is well connected, but its nothing like in America.

I understand your logic with "our criminals all have guns so we need them to" but they're just not necessary here. If anything it would result in British police all carrying pistols which is literally the worst idea I can think of.
>>
File: 1377608499447.jpg (245 KB, 2199x1258) Image search: [Google]
1377608499447.jpg
245 KB, 2199x1258
>>68311314

>When the Cambrian measures were forming, They promised perpetual peace.

>They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.

>But when we disarmed They sold us and delivered us bound to our foe,

>And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "Stick to the Devil you know."
>>
>>68311846
Automatics are already banned. Liberals don't know shit about what they are actually talking about..
>>
Liberals don't like guns because they think YOU should be willing to die for THEIR theories
>>
File: 1457746593029.gif (4 MB, 640x333) Image search: [Google]
1457746593029.gif
4 MB, 640x333
>>68311314
same reason conservatives hate gays

>becuz i feel icky

this is why libertarianism is the superior way of thinking.

>dips bedora
>>
>>68312467
You were born after 1997 weren't you?
>>
>>68312578
Automatics aren't banned, just registered and expensive. No new automatic firearms for civilian sale could be made after the 1986 Machine Gun Ban. The ATF still maintains a registry of automatic weapons manufactured prior to that date and if you jump through a few legal hoops you can own as many as you'd like.
>>
>>68311314
>Liberals don't want people having the freedom to own guns
>Liberals aren't very liberal
??
>>
>>68311314
They fall into two categories.

Either they haven't shot one and never came across one so they look at it with fear, anxiety and ignorance.
or
They legitimately believe a government having a complete monopoly over violence is a good thing, and wish to deny the individual the right to have a weapon. Also ignorance.
>>
File: rtc2016.gif (90 KB, 676x509) Image search: [Google]
rtc2016.gif
90 KB, 676x509
>>68312373

It's not happening.

Gun control died with the passage of the AWB.

It was the greatest fuckup in the history of the progressive movement.
>>
>>68311846
>liberals are for unenforceable and just plain stupid restrictions of things that the average person has a statistically near zero chance of ever being murdered with
we know. the question was why.

my personal opinion is that theyre just uneducated pussies living in a fantasy world.
>>
>>68312467

>cuck: the post
>>
>>68311314
>claims to like guns
>posts gun with a whistle-tip
Anon, you can do better.
>>
>>68312467
>America
It's only the niggers committing the crimes, if you eliminate that we would have a lower crime statistic than Switzerland.

And maybe they are necessary in Bongistan, every statistic I see makes your island look like fucking Mos Eisley. If every household has a fookin pistol, no bloke gonna break in, innit?
>>
>>68311314
they dont

they just dislike YOU from having guns. They know that their body guards and their street thugs will always have guns.

They just dont want normal law abiding people to be allowed to stand up to them and defend themselves.
>>
>>68311846
How can common sense apply to people with no understanding of firearms? There is no "common" sense if you literally believe media memes about guns. Uneducated voters whipped into a fear frenzy trying to take away personal agency from those who value the ability to protect themselves, their families, and their property so someone else can assert control.
>>
>>68312737
Last time I checked in my state (missouri) you had to have like a class 3 firearms licence to own automatics?

But this may have changed because my dad is really paranoid about his egyptian ak47 being taken away by the GOBERNMENT
>>
>>68311314
It always seemed like more of a way to fuck with the right than any actual logical reasoning in all honesty.

If you thought about it logically guns reduce crime overall especially violent crime, at least in civilized countries (white/asian)

Whereas in most nations where gun ownership by civilians is outright outlawed, violence and overall crime is skyhigh in comparison.

There's even before and after guns being illegalized throughout history that repeats this statistic.

And yet Liberals continue to bash guns and want to ban them?

It's got to be a mix of cognitive dissonance, bias, and just wanting to piss on republicans, mostly the latter, I would think.

Also obligatory:

>liberals
>logic
>>
The ar15 is the defensive rifle of the US citizen.
Only the enemy is offended by it.
>>
File: 1457708665935.jpg (127 KB, 747x480) Image search: [Google]
1457708665935.jpg
127 KB, 747x480
The funny thing is, if you ever talk to older gun enthusiasts, they tell you that back in the 60s and 70s no one really thought about guns. The average suburban dweller didn't own a gun, and likely hadn't ever fired one, but didn't really care if other people had them. Most people were fudds anyway, and people considered revolvers and birding shotguns adequate for their needs. Gun clubs were tiny or nonexistant, and most petty city thugs didn't even bother with guns because you don't need a firearm to victimize an old person.

It wasn't until all the civil unrest that went along with the 70s and the eventual crack epidemic that guns became a major cultural issue, and the AWB passed and the issue became a political third rail.

Gungrabbers are complete faggots.
>>
>>68312940
god bless the Heller decision as well. so long as that stays the precedent the gun grabbers dont have a leg to stand on.
>>
>>68311846
>common sense
oldest meme in the book
>>
>>68311314
that's like asking cockroaches why they don't like raid
>>
>>68312600
unlike guns faggots harm society
>>
Wow an actual commie retard.
>>
>>68313348
Sure is a good thing a conservative supreme court judge didn't just die mysteriously without an autopsy.
>>
File: 1397050216183.jpg (317 KB, 905x974) Image search: [Google]
1397050216183.jpg
317 KB, 905x974
>>68311846
>common sense gun regulation
There's that phrase again
>>
>>68311314
rage fuel and a few quotes
>My hands are shaking; my adrenaline is surging.
>Tony told me a Glock doesn’t have an external safety feature, so when I got home and opened the box and saw the magazine in the gun I freaked.
> I was too scared to try and eject it as thoughts flooded my mind of me accidentally shooting the gun and a bullet hitting my son in the house or rupturing the gas tank of my car, followed by an earth-shaking explosion.
>I needed help. I drove to where a police officer had pulled over another driver. Now, writing this, I realize that rolling up on an on-duty cop with a handgun in tow might not have been fully thought through.
http://msmagazine.com/blog/2013/06/12/my-month-with-a-gun-week-one/
>>
>>68313268
Hello, my name is Dave. I'm obligated to inform you under ATF code 408 Section 4 that our department will be looking into this.

It would be very convenient if you would contact us at [email protected] within the next 8 hours. Otherwise we will petition to have your web addressed subpoenaed.

Every violation of class III federal weapons possession laws is taken very seriously.
>>
>>68313652
Someone didn't have a proper father. Not her fault really.
>>
>>68313268
Incorrect. At the federal level, the application process for a civilian to own a registered pre-86 fully automatic weapon is the same as it is for any other title II firearm (like supressors, short barrelled rifles, destructive devices, etc.) under the national firearm act of 1934. However, some states ban all civillian ownership of full autos, regardless.

Anyways, the few civilian legal registered machine guns available in the US are rare and expensive. I own 7, current value around $90k.
>>
>>68311846
>universal background checks
Already a thing. ATF form 4473. Want to try and enforce that shit when I sell my pistol to my buddy? Good luck, faggot.

>registering guns
Again, good luck enforcing it.

>banning automatics
For what purpose? Also that whole automatic ban after 1986 thing.

>high capacity magazines
high capacity by whose standards?

>armor piercing ammo
Why?
>>
>>68313586
this is why its important to get a republican in office and why if they screw Trump out of the nom I'll still vote republican, at least then we have a chance of getting a conservative in the seat. this is all assuming screwing Trump doesnt set off a new civil war.
>>
File: somerset-03.jpg (151 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
somerset-03.jpg
151 KB, 1600x1200
>>68312637
>>68312982
Good effort
>>68313090
>It's only the niggers committing the crimes
I keep seeing this and maybe its true but it has no bearing on me or my people. I live in Somerset which is 98% white and rural as fuck.
If every household had a gun it would mean people shooting each other over stupid shit instead of punching each other.
I've never been in a situation where ive been threatened with a gun or shot at.
>>
>>68312737
They cant ban something made before the date of an act, only after. Its unconstitutional.
>>
>>68313787

i have a 17 inch benis are u gonna confiscate it
>>
>>68313268
State laws differ. I still can't have full auto here in washington, but silencers and sbrs are OK now. If I moved to Idaho I could buy a 20,000 dollar machine gun.
>>
>>68313984

the banned taxacion without representation and the britsh made it before the act, check and m8
>>
>>68312737
I understand that but they are effectively banned. Don't go prancing around pandering to liberals saying automatics need to be banned while actually trying to ban semi-auto AR-15's
>>
>>68314018
I am unfamiliar with that manufacturer. However, if your barrel is 17'' or greater, then you are not in violation of short barrel rifle laws.
>>
>>68313271
Actually, Switzerland has pretty strict gun control and their crime rates are low.

Its just niggers and crackheads man. (Another thing switzerland also has none of)

Gun control doesnt matter much when your country has the lowest form of human scum for criminals. Crime is going to exist either way
>>
>>68311314
When I was an anti-gun liberal, I disliked gun ownership because I knew nothing.
Browsed /k/ one day to laugh at the stupid gun owners and, over several months, came to see the world in a new light.
There is no meaningful debate that is possible because what happened to me needs to happen to them. There is no controversy. There are no facts on their side. Banning battle rifles, because career criminals, released from prison by a treasonous justice department, were able to illegally buy cheap pistols, makes no sense. Arguments about the Second Amendment consistently depend on fraud (as with Lying Jack Kerkove) or innocent ignorance. There are no anti-Second Amendment arguments that are possible if you know the history. For example, restricting gun ownership to vulnerable choke points attached to a mysteriously redundant army WAS PROPOSED THREE TIMES during the drafting of the Bill of Rights and REJECTED every time. What the Founders "really meant" was what they wrote down.
>>
>>68314237
im gonna confiscate yo girl bitch fuck da polese
>>
>>68311314
Simply to oppose for political posture, ultimately.
>>
>>68313797
that's a male writer irc
>>
>>68311846

>mandatory
>not authoritarian
>>
>>68311314
Same reason they hate the police

>muh violence.
>muh feelings
>muh media said so
>>
>>68312467
BRITONS WILL NEVER BE SLAVES!

>Your grandfather rolls in his grave
>>
File: marx_gun_control.jpg (54 KB, 449x491) Image search: [Google]
marx_gun_control.jpg
54 KB, 449x491
>>68311314
It's really very simple. Liberals are generally low test cucks and incapable of rational thought. Rather than take responsibility for defending themselves they would rather infringe on everyone else's right to defend themselves so they can feel safer. Given their tendency to act like highly emotional children they also like to project their own inability to be responsible with guns onto others.
>>
>>68313924
I dont think any dispute in Somerset would be worth taking anyones life over. If everyone had a gun in your town I bet crime rates would stay about the same. The only time you'd notice is when some football team wins and people fire their guns in the air. I guarantee it wouldnt turn into a Mad Max wasteland

Now, if your population was 20% niggers (not blacks. Niggers) and they were able to buy firearms your village would have a problem.

>>68313849
Yeah, forgot to say he had a government desk job in the early nineties and I believe thats how he was able to get a class 3. But now that he doesnt work for them his shit is definitely illegal
>>
>>68313924
You live in a safe neighborhood, so everyone else should be subjected to rules that you think are ideal for your specific location? This is why we broke up with you.

And guess what? Here in America, we don't shoot each other over stupid shit, even though we have guns! Having a gun does not magically make you a bloodthirsty murderer!
>>
>>68314680
Yeah ok im sure after surviving ww2 he wants to come home and get shot by some chav
>>
>>68314889
>But now that he doesnt work for them his shit is definitely illegal
either it is pre 86 and he did has all the paperwork or it was always illegal. it doesnt suddenly become illegal just because he quit his job.
>>
File: 1446013821312.jpg (200 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1446013821312.jpg
200 KB, 1366x768
>>68314333
>Switzerland has pretty strict gun control
>>
File: image.jpg (268 KB, 1024x2612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268 KB, 1024x2612
IF YOU ARE SCARED OF GUNS
DONT OWN ONE

I DONT LIKE DILDOS
SO I DONT OWN ONE

This irrational fear retarded liberals have that they will get shot by some media propagandized mass shooter needs to stop.
>>
>>68315487
>irrational fear retarded liberals have that they will get shot by some media propagandized mass shooter needs to stop.

Yeah because that never happens
>>
File: UK2030.jpg (75 KB, 361x304) Image search: [Google]
UK2030.jpg
75 KB, 361x304
>>68315077
>>
>>68312223
NOT

>223
>>
File: weapons.jpg (2 MB, 2125x1195) Image search: [Google]
weapons.jpg
2 MB, 2125x1195
Texasfag here, didn't start getting into guns until my mid-20s when I started having some real disposable income. Just added a Ruger SR40c to my arsenal. My next purchases will probably be a Ruger 10/22, a Remington 700 and some model of 1911.
>>
File: 1458294276009.jpg (48 KB, 781x278) Image search: [Google]
1458294276009.jpg
48 KB, 781x278
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 747x907) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 747x907
>>68315610
>about 300 people per year
Why not worry about dog attacks? Why not worry about knifers? WHY BAN RIFLES WHEN HANDGUNS ARE THE GUNS THAT KILL INFINITELY MORE PEOPLE?
>>
>>68315487
They project their feelings onto others. Excluding all the leftists who shoot up schools, I've never known a gun owner who jokes about shooting people. It's always liberal faggots who say "if i had a gun Id be scared I'd snap and shoot someone" meanwhile most gun owners are like "thats a neat AR what furniture do you have on it"

>>68315610
The latest figures show knife deaths have almost doubled in the last 30 years.

The total is up 58 on two years ago and 80 more than in the last year of Tory rule.

You are probably as like to get stabbed in britain as get shot in the US unless you are a nigger or spic. Actually long arms kill fewer people than knives in the UK.... Save a life and bin that knife.
>>
>>68313924
>If every household had a gun it would mean people shooting each other over stupid shit

All you're doing is exposing how stupid you are
>>
File: triggered.jpg (16 KB, 320x371) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
16 KB, 320x371
>>68315829
>hundreds of choices in new production rifles in a cheap caliber to put a scope on
>drills and taps milsurp
>>
>>68313924
So true m8 since we passed open carry here in Texas there have been gunfights over the last Dr pepper it's fucking crazy
>>
File: minerva.jpg (37 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
minerva.jpg
37 KB, 460x276
>>68313895
Civil war is already expected
>>
>>68313924
>If every household had a gun it would mean people shooting each other over stupid shit instead of punching each other.
There's that stupid argument again, as if humans naturally lose all empathy that binds us together in a society the instant a gun becomes available. As though the spectrum of acceptable response to common insult and escalation disappears and anarchy immediately prevails.

When people say this kind of thing, what they really mean is "I would kill other people over inane bullshit like arguments if I had weapons." Well, good thing most of society isn't like that.
>>
>>68316103
Relax m8 it's just a Zastava M48. I'd never do that to a real Mauser.
>>
>>68315855

My Italian grandpa who may or may not have been in the mafia always said handguns were dangerous and I agree, rifles are far superior.
>>
All the liberals I know who have ever shot a gun before like guns.
>>
>>68313924
>If every household had a gun it would mean people shooting each other over stupid shit instead of punching each other.
>If every country had nuclear weapons it would mean every international conflict would turn into thermonuclear war.
>>
>>68314355
>Browsed /k/ one day to laugh at the stupid gun owners and, over several months, came to see the world in a new light.
Jesus /k/hrist, of all the places to become converted...
>>
>>68316276
RIFLES KEEP THOSE AT TOP IN CHECK

HANDGUNS SHOOT PEOPLE IN THEIR HOMES AND ON THE STREET
>>
>>68316331
That picture is racist, that's just a mexican boy trying to sell tamales.
>>
File: gun free zone.jpg (639 KB, 3200x2128) Image search: [Google]
gun free zone.jpg
639 KB, 3200x2128
>>68311846
And how will those things stop criminals and not only affect law abiding gun owners?
>>
File: 1375391819903.jpg (219 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1375391819903.jpg
219 KB, 720x540
>>68316237
>its just a johnson
>its just a 1903
>its just a lee
>its just an (insert rifle here)
the day of $250 91/30s and $.45/round 54r are upon us. youd be wise to maintain the value of of all milsurp rifles you own.

also, it triggers my 'tism
>>
File: How To Make A Girl Wet.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
How To Make A Girl Wet.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>68316289
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Ex2rVOUWs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBtWosxIqJE
>>
>>68316703
Stop buying shit Russian milsurp then.
>>
>>68311314
A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded psychosexual development.
>>
>>68313331
It is dumb if you think about it, because every single year the number of guns and gun owners continues to grow. Eventually we will hit a point when only loosening restrictions will be feasible in even the most stringent of locales.
>>
If the capitalist system were ever threatened the right would immediately crack down on firearms.

The likes of Marx and Orwell understood why they're needed to build socialism.
>>
>>68311846
Liberals do like guns, I agree with you there. They like them when they can force someone else with a gun to take away a person's rights. The reason they are personally terrified of them is because they are unable to control thoughts of murder and suicide.
>>
>>68316952
the only russian milsurp i own is a 91/30 i got for $100, but youre being intentionally dense. why would you intentionally destroy any value a rifle might hold and pay money to do it?
>>
>>68311314
im with you, i think its just a thing to pander to a "base" with and so many people dont think for themselves it just sticks
>>
>>68312283
Fucking boom.

It because it meas access to the fundamental force from which power is derived. It requires personal responsibility and the mindset that requirement derives.

These things frighten the liberal. The weapon is merely a tool and a symbol for real power and personal self determination.

Since the liberal is intellectually a child, they are unable to apply the above concepts to themselves in a rational manner. Since they derive a false moral authority from a perceived intellectual superiority, the assume their child like position on such matters must be the position of all others or be morally incorrect, which couldn't be further from the truth.

Firearms = being a self determined human of free will who projects a credible level of force to maintain said freedom. This is the realm of the adult, not the child.
>>
>>68317328
Because I don't plan on ever selling my guns.Their value to me is in their functionality, not their dollar worth.
>>
>>68311314
Liberals likes the government having guns. Mostly because they're cucks who cannot or are too afraid to fight, defend themselves, and oppress the makers
>>
>>68316868
That one chick in the middle is fucking SOAKING WET
>>
>>68311846
Faggot
>>
>>68311314
Holy shit what a confused retard

Liberals ARE accomplishing destroying capitalism just by being whiny cunts who have the majority vote, by shipping in shitskins. Which is why we need guns
>>
File: 13758356.jpg (48 KB, 489x500) Image search: [Google]
13758356.jpg
48 KB, 489x500
>>68311314

They actually dislike and are afraid of *dark people* with guns, since Liberals are usually much closer to the "vibrant youth" of the big cities. However, if they are white, that conflicts with their own beliefs about themselves as being "totally not racist". So, these white people immediately convince themselves that they are actually against guns in *general*, and the non-white Liberals simply emulate the behavior of the white Liberals. The vehemence with which these Whites then hold this belief is a reaction to their having come face-to-face with their own politically incorrect views on race ("I am afraid of Blacks and Browns with guns."), and then trying to make amends for those thoughts.
>>
>>68311314
Because they are made for killing, something which most liberals strongly oppose.

>in b4 muh unborn babies
>>
File: 1427344389958.png (25 KB, 499x468) Image search: [Google]
1427344389958.png
25 KB, 499x468
>>68311314
>I'm all for tolerance and compassion
>Guns are necessary to kill the fascists, racists, free marketers and the wealthy
>>
>>68317897
Mine haven't killed anything, I must be using them wrong
>>
>>68312442
Its so they know who has them so they can be taken from you later. They claim its only if you commit a felony but that just means they are treating you like a criminal before you have committed a crime.
>>
>>68317897
they are made for stopping threats otherwise all bullets would be dipped in lethal poison
>>
File: Vss_vintorez_01[1].jpg (190 KB, 2558x876) Image search: [Google]
Vss_vintorez_01[1].jpg
190 KB, 2558x876
>>68311314
Can AN-94s really put two rounds in the exact same spot? It was my secondary gunfu in STALKER. Primary gunfu was the VSS Vintorez.
>>
>>68318120
>Can AN-94s really put two rounds in the exact same spot?
Any gun can with the right shooter

But AN-94s have a very fast two shot burst and can put rounds down on target very fast
>>
>>68318120
yes
>>
>>68317972
Most guns have probably never been used to kill anything, but the fact remains that it's what they are designed to do. Guns would not exist, were it not for people wanting to kill other people or animals.

>>68318050
Stopping threats is only one possible use, but the bottom line is that they do so by either killing or maiming.
>>
File: 1454564607484.jpg (85 KB, 610x800) Image search: [Google]
1454564607484.jpg
85 KB, 610x800
>>68313331
>back in the 60s and 70s no one really thought about guns

Bull. Fucking. Shit.
>>
>>68318515
The only thing guns are designed to to is accurately put rounds on a target. It's up to the shooter to determine what that target is.

There's no inherent 'evil killing' purpose of guns
>>
>>68311314
Liberals don't like personal responsibility. That's why they want to push things toward the nanny state.
>>
File: 1458279002970.jpg (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458279002970.jpg
46 KB, 600x600
>>68311539
It's worse than that. The state is their religion and being able to resist is blasphemy. Just like the people who take magic sky wizards way too seriously. A conservative or a liberal that is too far indicated to use common sense will flip out when their ideology is challenged.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ecJUqhm2g08
>>
>>68311314
I'm a liberal and I think guns are an the best way to defend yourself. Guns don't kill people, people kill people
>>
>>68318665
WHY were they designed in the first place? The first guns were not developed so bored hicks could plink bottles in their backyards, they were developed to pierce armor and kill people your tribal group didn't happen to agree with or like, or had something you wanted.
>>
>>68312250
Best nation on earth
>>
File: b23.png (134 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
b23.png
134 KB, 334x393
>>68319051
>the first guns
>used in tribal warfare

The first black powder weapons were invented by the Chinese in the 13th century, which was way past the days of tribal warfare in that region, you dipshit baitposter.
>>
>>68320125
Can't you tell when someone isn't being totally literal? You need everything explained for you? "Tribal" as in your nation/empire/kingdom/cultural group, you dense motherfucker.
>>
Because most liberals are pussies who think violence is never the answer.
>>
>>68320404
>"Tribal" as in your nation/empire/kingdom/cultural group
thats not the definition of tribal in any book
>>
>>68312467
How are those knife restrictions going, dad?
>>
>>68311314

BECAUSE THE PATRIARCHY AND DICK SIZE MAN
>>
>>68320125
you are one dumb fuck.
>>
>>68320495
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tribalism
Also
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribalism
>Tribalism implies the possession of a strong cultural or ethnic identity that separates one member of a group from the members of another group. Based on strong relations of proximity and kinship, members of a tribe tend to possess a strong feeling of identity. Objectively, for a customary tribal society to form there needs to be ongoing customary organization, enquiry and exchange. However, subjectively, intense feelings of common identity can lead people to feel tribally connected. The distinction between these two definitions for tribalism - objective and subjective - is an important one because, while tribal societies have been pushed to the edges of the western world, tribalism, by this second definition, is arguably undiminished. A few writers have postulated that the human brain is hard-wired towards tribalism due to its evolutionary advantages, however this claim is usually linked to equating original questions of sociality with tribalism.
>>
>>68320823
A tribe does not fortify and own a nation with borders

a tribe is not a nation, empire or kingdom

its exactly what wikipedia put it.
>>
>>68321015
k
I retract my word choice, since it's clearly got your panties all up in a bunch. Guns were developed by [some group] for the purpose of killing or maiming people from [some other group they didn't like]. Happy?
>>
File: liberal.jpg (69 KB, 640x927) Image search: [Google]
liberal.jpg
69 KB, 640x927
>>68311314
Its not that liberals dislike guns- they just dont like the power attributed with guns with any other power than the government. They have no problems with the government having arms, but can not understand why anyone would "need" a gun to protect themselves from tyranny or anything else. Look at what Piers Morgans view on what he deems is "unnecessary" and you will see people like him cannot see the government abusing power, even though it has happened many times in the past.

This makes for some classic doublethink. pic related
>>
>>68316868
Glad to see my webms still getting posted
>>
>>68311314
We don't, you're thinking about progressives.
>>
File: colt-1873-saa-55-357-mag-pietta.jpg (140 KB, 1039x483) Image search: [Google]
colt-1873-saa-55-357-mag-pietta.jpg
140 KB, 1039x483
As a liberal, I just want to get rid of handguns. Rifles and shotguns are fine. People got to hunt and stop oppression after all. But why do you need to carry around a gun all the time? Are you a cop? No? Maybe you should hire more cops. Or like try to fix the problems in your community. Or move. Turns out the US is pretty safe and getting safer, if you don't live in the ghetto.
>>
>>68311314
Gun control is simply about control because leftys ideals are so superior that they must be mandatory and anyone who dares to stand against them wont be able to

they are under control
>>
File: 1444767614648.webm (986 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
1444767614648.webm
986 KB, 400x224
>>68323154
Cops don't prevent crime, they only respond to it

Having a means of self defense outside the home is very important, and handguns are an easy way of providing that
>>
>>68311314
>So why don't liberals like guns?

Brainwashing
>>
>>68311314
Liberals think of guns as phallic symbols.
They equate guns with dicks, in other words.
And being liberal, they want dicks in their mouths.

However they know guns fire bullets.

So they become scared of the fact they want to put a bullet-firing penis in their mouths.

If only.
>>
File: not just wrong.gif (501 KB, 500x258) Image search: [Google]
not just wrong.gif
501 KB, 500x258
>>68313924
>If every household had a gun it would mean people shooting each other over stupid shit

Kennesaw, Georgia, USA proves you're not just wrong, you're stupid.
>>
>>68323299
Ridiculous, you are just paranoid. The risks to yourself or family are way greater than the chance you will successfully prevent a crime.
anecdotal .webms only feed you cognitive biases.
>>
My country doesn't have a second amendment and if it did it will drastically cut down on the amount of crimes taking place because the victims of crimes will have a chance to fight back. As it is criminals have an insane amount of guns and ammo at their disposal but the law abiding citizen does not have access to this. There is a huge requirement for a civilian to own a gun and in many cases the gun is stolen from the owner by criminals because the rumor is the cops tell their bandit friends who has guns and where they live so they can go steal said guns during a robbery.
>>
File: 1411688781259.png (66 KB, 1277x907) Image search: [Google]
1411688781259.png
66 KB, 1277x907
>>68324070
>The risks to yourself or family are way greater
Nah
>>
>>68311314
more importantly WHERE DO YOU GET AN-94 REEE^10
>>
>>68324178
Russia
>>
>>68324211
b-but i thought ohbummer banned em?
>>
>>68324278
That's why you have to go to Russia

And Obama didn't ban them, they were banned in 1986
>>
>>68324070
>The risks to yourself or family are way greater

That study was proven to be deliberately falsified.

Try harder, shill.
>>
File: 1445818712148.jpg (41 KB, 844x385) Image search: [Google]
1445818712148.jpg
41 KB, 844x385
>>68324178
>tfw you will never hold a vintorez

JUST
>>
>>68324175
Thanks for that one graph from 1985. It doesn't say anything about accidental discharge (or purposeful) when no criminals are in your house but you're pissed at your wife or your kid found your keys to your lock. (You have a gunlock yes?)

>>68324371
>that study
I didn't even cite a study. There are a number of studies. But I'm not going to bother finding the links on some Malaysian bead collection board. Do it yourself.
>>
>>68324452
VSS, AS VAL, AEK 971, AN-94, PP-19, all such sexy guns....

>>68324329

i thought it is illegal to import and buy them there too?
>>
I love guns so much that I know some poorfags who have I given guns to because they couldn't afford it.

One more for the good guys.
>>
File: gunsafety.jpg (21 KB, 519x350) Image search: [Google]
gunsafety.jpg
21 KB, 519x350
>>68324795
>accidental discharge
Pic related

>you're pissed at your wife
So you think gun owners have hairpin tempers and are ready to snap in a moment of conflict?
That simply having an object makes one capable and willing to murder?

>your kid found your keys to your lock
Gun safe nigga
>>
>>68324811
No need to import them. And for enough money I'm sure one can be obtained
>>
>>68311314
I'm liberal as fuck and I would love to be able to get a full auto AR15 and magdump all day.
>>
>>68325155
shiet nigga, wish you the best in acquiring them
I see a great gun-exchange between the US and russia
>>
>>68311314
I'll tell you one theory I have.
Do you know of the end goal of a communist state?
Stateless society that does not use currency, but instead barters for goods and labour.
Everyone belongs to a commune in which everyone works and enjoys the fruits of everyone's labour.
Everyone is cared for, nobody is exploited or in debt to others and everybody is equal.

Entertain the idea that this is a good thing to you this type of society.
What is the greatest threat to this sort of Utopia?
The return to Tribalism, which will lead to communes waging war on eachother for resources, disagreements or just because they don't want to work.

Now, my theory is that because they associate war with guns, if they simply remove guns, they believe there will be no war and thus they don't have to give up on their dream of this utopia.
>>
File: die.gif (1 MB, 300x192) Image search: [Google]
die.gif
1 MB, 300x192
>>68311314
cause theyre scary looking and hurt people!
>>
>>68324795
>a number of studies
Wrong. There is one, and Kellerman who produced it refused to reveal both his methodology and data. Then every idiot proceeded to refer to his one study. You've been had, son.

Here, have FOUR studies debunking his bucket of horse-shit:

https://www.firearmsandliberty.com/papers-shade/StatisticalMisgivingsandLies.PDF
https://www.firearmsandliberty.com/kellerman-buckner.html
https://www.firearmsandliberty.com/kellerman-schaffer.html
https://www.firearmsandliberty.com/schulman-kellerman.html
>>
>>68325315
Actually, I don't think it's even political.
I just think it's just that a lot of people cannot imagine guns having a role in their ideal world and thus they're just fundamentally against them.

They imagine that there's an end state for humanity where everything is perfect.
>>
>>68311314
Nobody is saying you have to remove all guns. You just have to make sure people who can't handle them wouldn't get them. It's not gun abolishment, it's gun control, geez.
>>
>>68325813
We all know how it went in Europe.

They shouldn't let them do the same mistake.
>>
>>68312940

>dat 2016
>>
>>68314786

Poor Marx. Everyone (mainly Jews) took his manifesto and tore it to shreds only taking out the parts that would benefit control, domination and corruption. It was, in a word, Jewed beyond imagining. Now the left is a threat worse than any mass shooter and any type of murderer matched only by the most incurable pandemics.

It has piled the skulls of men women and children into veritable mountains. It outdid our very worse, from the march of tears to the days of slavery both with and without wages where children were crushed and mulched in industrial machines that resided in hellish factories that spewed black smoke into the skies, as far as the eye could see.

One wonders why someone wouldn't want a firearm with such a fearsome specter haunting the periphery and always ready to rain down senseless tragedy, again, and again. And that isn't the only threat.

Gangs of porch-monkeys cry racism while hunting and brutalizing, even murdering the very people who they accuse but who have done nothing to them. They arm up with more guns than most militias.

They murder and butcher. Violate sanctuaries and steal that which was not earned by them. They get their guns easily. They turn those guns on the helpless quivering masses. And the left responds by trying to disarm those helpless throngs of people.

They militarize a police force. Salivating over the chance to use it on those "filthy gun-nuts". Interesting times are ahead.
>>
>>68325070
Sure a gun safe will improve your odds. If people use them. But they don't. Which is why I held my friends parent's guns when I was a kid. One of them was a cop, who really should've known better. Better make sure all your kid's friends parents aren't stupid.

And I believe humans have tempers. They also get suicidal. Or get drunk. When you own a gun it is easier to kill people.

>>68325580
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=odds+of+gun+preventing+crime
oh, australia...
>>
>>68325940
And how did it go? In most countries people can still have guns as long as they have a license for them. You just have to prove you can handle them and you can't carry them without a reason.
>>
File: 1421380024214.jpg (384 KB, 651x1451) Image search: [Google]
1421380024214.jpg
384 KB, 651x1451
>>68326108
One could also stab, beat and strangle anyone who pissed them off. It's as easy to take a hammer to someone in their sleep as it is to shoot them in their sleep

>guns don't prevent crime
>Sources include MediaMatters, LA Times, Guardian, Mother Jones

Yeah, no bias there
>>
>>68311314
Stefan Molly explains it quite well.
Left side are rabbits who want more government so they can get more benefits for "free" with others paying for it.
Right side are wolves that want to have a family that can support itself.
How does a rabbit fight a wolf? Ripping out its teeth is a good start.
>>
>>68326444
if someone is sleeping by that time you're probably not drunk anymore.
if you are impulsively shooting someone he's most likely going to die while if you try to strangle someone or beat someone – anybody can intercept without you already causing fatal damage or the person itself can defend way easier.
>>
>>68326444
Yes, you can do those things. But it is a lot harder to kill them. Even just using a smaller caliber makes it harder to kill someone.

Do you see how that image conflates correlation and causation? But anyway, how is any of that related to needing to carry a handgun around all the time?
>>
File: selfdefense.jpg (37 KB, 563x450) Image search: [Google]
selfdefense.jpg
37 KB, 563x450
>>68326994
>But anyway, how is any of that related to needing to carry a handgun around all the time?
>>
>>68327047
wee! a loop! >>68324070
>>
>>68327187
Well, there is a lot more defensive gun uses than crimes and accidents with them, so I'll take my chances

And being able to effectively defend oneself doesn't make you paranoid
>>
>>68327464
Out of curiosity, how are they measuring/defining gun violence? I know the "gun related death" numbers are largely skewed due to suicides.
>>
>>68327774
"Firearms incidents" include all negligent discharges and homicides/suicides and other crimes committed where a gun was involved
>>
>>68327464
Well, I have to admit I have no idea how that graph proves anything. But you realize killing your wife shows up as just like a regular crime right? It's probably not anywhere on there.
>>
>>68328062
If someone was killed with a firearm, it's counted as a firearm death, not just an average crime
>>
>>68327774
I'd count suicides as one of those reasons not to own a gun.

>>68328159
Ah, ok. So lots more people defended themselves with a gun then got shot? I don't know, still think you'd have to measure the risks. If we are just talking about somebody taking my wallet, I'd rather not get a gun involved. Mostly just plastic in there anyway. Actually at no point in my life have I thought, "I sure wish I had a gun right now." (Except like when I want to shoot the guy who just cut me off, but that seems like a bad reason.) Maybe your life is a lot different. Maybe you've been mugged and raped a lot. Still I'd have to suggest moving, it will probably be more helpful than a gun.
>>
>>68328014
>I negligently discharged inside your mom, mate.
>>
>>68328786
>suicides
Japan and South Korea have much higher suicide rates and virtually no firearms

I think of a firearm like a fire extinguisher. It's there if I need it, but I don't ever want to use it.
I don't know about you, but I can't predict the future, so I don't know if and when I'll need it. Besides, simply having it in a holster on my hip, concealed so no one else knows, hurts no one.

You sound like an unstable person who would use it unjustly against those who've wronged you in life, so I would suggest you never get a firearm and put yourself and others in danger.
As for myself, I know I can trust myself with a firearm, and to only deploy it if I'm in danger. But I live in a low crime area, so most likely I won't need it, but it's still nice to have if I ever do.
>>
Ever see libs talk about guns, or wishion extremely violence on their own parents for disagreeing with them? Liberals are really violent, psycho people.

They then probably assume everyone is like them so guns need to be banned before they kill everyone with them.
>>
>>68324023
Thank you, based Ausbro.
>>
>>68329389
and yet, nobody is saying you shouldn't have a gun if you're a stable and good person.
You shouldn't have a gun if you come from a troubling background, that's the whole point of gun control, not abolishing, but limiting access to guns.
>>
>>68329937
>limiting access to guns
You mean infringing on access to guns. Seems America has a saying against that....

I don't mind having to have a background check if I buy a gun in a store as long as it's fast and easy, but I should be able to sell my property to my neighbor or family members privately without government permission
>>
>>68312467
>If anything it would result in British police all carrying pistols

Your police don't have handguns, for themselves?

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
according to libs at my college a lot of people injure themselves with guns and the govt should take them away to stop that
of course if you dont practice firearm safety you shouldnt own a fucking gun in the first place
>>
>>68330337
no you shouldn't because it can be used violently. That's exactly what's wrong with your mindset.You don't ask permission to buy nukes and then just sell them around to anybody. You comply to societal norms and you should be responsible enough that if you're buying a gun – you don't have to sell it in the first place.
>>
>>68330337
>Seems America has a saying against that....
SHALL
>>
>>68332305
ebin appeal to extremes bro
You do know that back in the time when the constitution was written you could buy ordinance like cannons and battleships
>>
>>68334041
You still can.
It'd probably be difficult to find a legal seller and I'm not sure how legal explosives are since those are.
>>
>>68334041
it's not an appeal to extremes, it's pointing out what can happen and what could be prevented without a big hassle. I'm up for you having a fucking tank in your backyard if you're qualified for it, I'm not up for you selling it (or any guns) to anyone you want who doesn't have proper qualifications.
>>
>>68334653
*since those aren't really a defensive weapon
>>
>>68326108
>Sure a gun safe will improve your odds. If people use them. But they don't.
>Sure, a life jacket will improve your odds, if people use them. But they don't.

The issue here isn't even guns, it's respect for safety. Stupid people often die in stupid ways, and denying the rest of us a constitutional right to stop a single possible method of accidental death isn't a fair trade.
>>
File: CQ1fm5DUsAAN4nN.jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CQ1fm5DUsAAN4nN.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
kek murricuns on suicide watch
>>
because powerhungry statists are scared of the prospect of someone shooting back at their asses when "anti-fascists" begin to goosestep down the highway rioting, looting and attacking anything they don't like.

i bet chinamen wished they had had a gun behind every blade of grass when Mao was letting a bunch of dumb, violent marxist thugs smash their nation's cultural heritage and history. Shit, I bet George Soros was throwing money into that, just like BLM.
>>
>>68311846
A moron going rock and roll is going to kill less people than a guy firing a semi-automatic and taking time to line up his shots.

Why do you think niggers miss all the time?
Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.