[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump's AIPAC speech gets muted response.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: wut.png (622 KB, 1413x829) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
622 KB, 1413x829
"Trump earned a subdued response from the bipartisan audience at the annual confab of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee."
>Got standing ovations

wut

http://time.com/4267086/donald-trump-aipac-speech-israel/
>>
>>68310777
Yeah, this and GamerGate really redpilled me to how the media really operates. I used to think "liberal media" was a butthurt conservative meme during my lib days but watching lies be created in real time pretty much shits all over that.
>>
>>68310777
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAticaizX1U
he said he thinks israel should pay us as well
>>
>>68310777

What? How can they possibly say this? He got 5 standing ovations in the first 15 minutes.
>>
>>68310777
>Several standing ovations from screaming jews
>muted
Wew
>>
File: zoymxxd9igizwcztcyec[1].jpg (122 KB, 652x869) Image search: [Google]
zoymxxd9igizwcztcyec[1].jpg
122 KB, 652x869
I think this tells you all you need to know about Time.
>>
>>68310777
Only because he comparatively only gave Israel a limp wristed handy while reading instead of the full on, down on their knees sloppy deepthroats everyone else gave them.

That conference did more to redpill me on jews than a year on /pol/ has. Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>68312610
Link?
>>
>>68310777
They want to be able to call him Hitler still.
>>
>>68310777
How the hell can they lie so brazenly? And the fact that it's actually attempting to pass "Politician's speech not emphatically applauded" as actual news is just the most astounding thing in the world right now. This is blatant propaganda, and it isn't even marked as opinion.
>>
Holy shit
>>
>>68312629
But don't you know? Truly excited Jew-screams would shatter a goyim's eardrums.
>>
>>68313448
Yeah, hard to call him "Hitler" when when he's sucking Zionist cock at AIPAC.
>>
Even NPR admitted that the kike audience was screaming in support of the God Emperor TRUMP.
>>
File: 1457333204228.jpg (120 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457333204228.jpg
120 KB, 640x640
Knowing that the majority of media is owned by Jews and he has massive Israeli support. Has this created a divide in the Jewish community? Is Trump killing them with kindness. What happened with that 50,000 strong protest of Jews in New York protesting Israel that was a complete media blackout? Is the fire rising?
>>
File: 1456546720125.jpg (40 KB, 400x495) Image search: [Google]
1456546720125.jpg
40 KB, 400x495
>Trump keeps talking about the 150 billion shekels they stupidly gave to Iran in the first 5 minutes
>Just keeps repeating 150 billion
This whips the Jews into a frenzy.
>>
>>68312481
Why is the Village People guy standing behind him?
>>
>>68316851
There's probably a divide between your traditional kind of Jew that supports Israel, and your younger more leftist atheistic Jew that doesn't support Israel.
>>
>>68312481

Is Andrew Anglin some sort of shill?
>>
>Obama
>H-Here, take this money and stop bullying Israel.

>Trump
>Kiss and make up, or I'll make you.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.