[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you let someone kick your ass as long as the cops arrested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: dumbird.jpg (445 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
dumbird.jpg
445 KB, 3264x2448
Would you let someone kick your ass as long as the cops arrested the perpetrator for assault? There are no guns in this scenario.
>>
The bird is just behind the glass
>>
>>68309503
great observation young man
>>
>>68309431
As opposed to what? Not allowing someone to kick my ass?
>>
>>68309431
Probably. If you dont have a criminal record and the person has money go for it. Lawyer up, claim physical loss. emotional and mental distress. Sue the ever loving shit out of them. Bonus points if you can beat the shit out of yourself even worse before the cops get there.

The state will take over and they will be a felon for the next three years and owe thousands in court fines to the state. Not to mention the restitution they will have to pay you. You could really fuck up their life.
>>
>>68309431
>i hit the ground funny
>he gets 5 for attempted manslaughter, gets out early for good behavior
>I'm permanently a cripple

nah.
>>
>>68309503
n
no man
the bird is the glass
>>
>>68309431
Also, batterer here. I owe around 4k worth of fines and if I am clean for the next 3 years of probation and complete successfully, I can get it dropped to a misdemeanor. My victim didnt press charges though.

If I fuck up I stay a felon. I can never hold a certain types of jobs. Never purchase a firearm nor vote. Also, I am still in my early 20s if that matters.
>>
File: NO WAY.png (556 KB, 782x529) Image search: [Google]
NO WAY.png
556 KB, 782x529
>>68310249
dude
>>
>>68309431

what kind of stupid ass question is that?
>>
File: 1372294706871.jpg (130 KB, 550x516) Image search: [Google]
1372294706871.jpg
130 KB, 550x516
>>68309431
Living in a frat house, we have to deal with numerous... undesirables getting into our parties. I know people think otherwise but since it'll be in my house upon which they're trespassing, I'm totally willing to get in a fight with a basketball player, many pounds heavier but not taller. The law's on my side and they're trespassing.
>>
>>68310249
Clearly this is just a stretched bird decal on the glass as there are no feet.
>>
I got in a fight once and beat the living shit out of a guy. He tried to claim that I assaulted him but witnesses said he'd provoked me, so the cops wrote it off as a "consent fight."
>>
I dont' think you understand how many thigns can go very badly for you even if you just get a normal, merciful ass-whooping from someone who is merely angry and not a fucking baby killer.

We're really not meant to be violently struck in the head.
>>
>>68310523
My friends in college say groups of niggers always crash parties.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 213x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 213x255
>>68310523
You live in a frat house. You're all indesireable cancer to society
>>
>>68310787
From personal experience, I can tell you your friend is not lying. Somebody is always willing to tell them they need to leave though and USUALLY they'll actually listen.
>>
>>68310264
Did you win?
>>
>>68309980
And you don't find that kind of excessive when the satisfaction of hitting back would be worth it and no one has to have their life completely ruined?
>>
File: dear god5.jpg (29 KB, 505x479) Image search: [Google]
dear god5.jpg
29 KB, 505x479
>>68309503
>>
Depends. "kick your ass" has different meanings, even without the context coming into play.
>>
>>68310952
Of course I won. But I should have walked away. Thats why I am a felon. Thats why I have probation for the next three years. Thats why I have to pay back all this fucking money.

I went to jail. Lost my job. Almost lost my car. Owe over 1500 in traffic tickets because the cop who arrested me left my car in the street and they ticketed the hell out of it before they towed it. Had to pay over 1k to get it out of impound because I was in jail while it sat in there. And now I also have like 3k of court fines to pay back just because the judge said so. I have to attend anger management for a year, which is 25 a class once a week. Shit is fucked.
>>
>>68309431
No, you fight back. Not only will you get hurt, it will tarnish your reputation.
>>
>>68311121
sigh....this is why no one likes you reddit
>>
>>68310973
Depends I will not personally do it because I have a violent record and because of this I automatically become the bad guy when cops get involved.

But if OP is some skinny neet faggot then why not let the guy pummel him and then sue the shit out of him afterwards? Why not? You get money. Hit em where it hurts, the wallet. Crime doesnt pay lol.
>>
>be 23
>nigger comes at me
> reach under my seat and grab a gun
>thank you second amendment
>nigger runs off
>cops show up
>brother backs me up
>no nigger to say I'm lying
>feels good
>>
>>68311691
>why not let the guy pummel him and then sue the shit out of him afterwards? Why not?

It's bitchmade and weak.
>>
>>68311695
It also helps that I know the police.
>smiely face.
>>
>>68311513
Nobody likes me because I'm a disgusting waste of life channer. Makes it pretty easy to enjoy the opportunity to get into a fight if that's what they want.
>>
>>68311845
Hey it isnt what I would do but if OP is a bitch then you get what happens to bitch beaters. Time in jail, restitution, and possibly in OPs case Civil suits...

You dont pummel women, and fags fit under the same category. Same with disabled people. Same with neets. Be a man walk away.
>>
File: Untitled.png (232 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
232 KB, 500x288
>>68310787
>>68310949
One time the leading scorer of our basketball team had the audacity to try adn let a group of his friends in under the premise that, "Oh I'm Shaw, I can do what I want, then when I called him out on it, had the audacity to claim that I was a sophomore and he knew more brothers in the house than I, a senior living in the house, did. Nig friends started talking shit and getting up in my face, asking if I wanted to fight and i was like, "Yeah, this is my house. You do that and you go to jail."

They weren't afraid of jail. "It's just one night then you're out."
No, bud, I press charges and get your ass removed from this university. But they may not. Our campus covered up a rape case a couple years back from a basketball player. Unfortunately a bunch of the brothers in the house love slobbing on athlete knob and it took way too long to get them out of the house.
>>
>>68313122
Shaq* not Shaw
>>
That's not how it happens

I got suckered and let the cops deal with it. I didn't pursue a civil suit because that is my choice.

4chan is so young these days. Lrn2realworld.
>>
>>68309431
That is shitty and dishonorable. It is a coward and women's tactic.
You should be ashamed for even asking.
PS if they touch you it's assault and battery assault is just threatening or lunging at someone threateningly, yes you can go to jail for that
>>
>>68313514
Yes but in order to press civil charges, atleast here in California they have to put their hands on you. You have to show bodily harm. So after they are done, bite that lip, smash your eye, and rip that shirt. Tell the cops he told you that he is going to find out where I live if I tell. Viola! You got a battery charge right there.
>>
>>68313948
you sound like a real scum bag. What synagogue do you attend?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.