[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whitey BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: cracker.png (243 KB, 589x655) Image search: [Google]
cracker.png
243 KB, 589x655
http://kinfolkkollective.com/2016/03/21/you-gon-learn-today-on-the-revocation-of-white-privilege-in-north-korea/

>“That’s what the hell he gets. Good for him!” My mother had uttered those words in her typical matter-of-fact tone one morning as she watched the news. “He” was Michael Fay, an 18-year-old from Ohio who had confessed to vandalizing cars in Singapore, and was subsequently sentence to six lashes from a rattan cane. I was in sixth grade and all I could imagine was how horrible the pain would be. My mother was unmoved at the thought, remarking, “He earned that.”

>Coming from a country filled with citizens who lambaste black victims of state sanctioned violence by telling us that if we obey the law, we wouldn’t have to face the consequences, Warmbier should’ve listened. If he had obeyed North Korea’s laws, he would be home now. In fact, if he had heeded the US Department of State’s strong advisement against travel to North Korea, he would be home right now. And if Eric Garner is to be blamed for his own death for selling loose cigarettes or if Sandra Bland is dead because she failed to signal when changing lanes, then Otto Warmbier is now facing a decade and a half of hard labor because he lacked both good judgment and respect for the national autonomy of a country which has made its hatred for and vendetta against America unequivocally clear.

>As I’ve said, living 15 years performing manual labor in North Korea is unimaginable, but so is going to a place I know I’m unwelcome and violating their laws. I’m a black woman though. The hopeless fear Warmbier is now experiencing is my daily reality living in a country where white men like him are willfully oblivious to my suffering even as they are complicit in maintaining the power structures which ensure their supremacy at my expense. He is now an outsider at the mercy of a government unfazed by his cries for help. I get it.

How does it feel to see white privilege revoked pol?
>>
>>68308202
Lol nigger thinks her "daily struggles" equals getting caned for being naughty.
>>
>>68308664
I wish we could still whip em' desu senpai.
>>
Jesus.
Niggers never shut up about how "oppressed" they are, do they?
Everything has to be about them.
>>
>>68308202
>performing manual labor in North Korea is unimaginable
i'm sure labor of any kind is unimaginable you fucking nigger
>>
>>68308928
Its because they can get away with white guilt in this country. I seriously wonder what would have happened if the perp had been black. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how "problematic" our SJW friends would find it.

>>68309184
My guess is that she's another starving black womyn writer who's looking to stick it to the white man. Black men are generally alpha and will come around on social issues. We can win the ones who don't try and kill us, but by and large black women are cancer.
>>
File: 1416961487376.jpg (776 KB, 736x3700) Image search: [Google]
1416961487376.jpg
776 KB, 736x3700
>niggers actually believe they're oppressed
>going to jail for committing crime is oppression
>>
>>68308202

>mfw a dumb nigger bitch in America compares her life to someone doing 15 years of manual labor in north korea

I wish she would be forced to experience that herself
>>
>>68309184
lol
>>
File: 1456909374356.jpg (133 KB, 629x800) Image search: [Google]
1456909374356.jpg
133 KB, 629x800
>>68309184
>>
>>68308202
>Coming from a country filled with citizens who lambaste black victims of state sanctioned violence by telling us that if we obey the law, we wouldn’t have to face the consequences
no shit you stupid nigger. Ever care to try it?
>>
What suffering is this bitch even talking about? The 5 minutes she has to stand in line to cash her welfare check?
>>
>And if Eric Garner is to be blamed for his own death for selling loose cigarettes or if Sandra Bland is dead because she failed to signal when changing lanes, then Otto Warmbier is now facing a decade and a half of hard labor because he lacked both good judgment and respect for the national autonomy of a country which has made its hatred for and vendetta against America unequivocally clear.

Yes. They are to fucking blame for their ends. I'm glad these niggers see their stupid ways.
>>
>>68308202

Worthless narcissistic nigger. She deserves to be strung up on the fucking breaking wheel. The kid in NK is a cuck but equating his suffering to her pretend suffering is sickening. I fucking hate these SJWs, they are truly the enemy.
>>
>>68308202
I feel nothing. Little shit committed a crime, now he can do the crime. What's funny is that this nigress thinks that seeing criminals be punished offends white people.
>>
>>68308202
SJWs shilling for totalitarianism

You guys should have already seen this coming.
>>
>>68308202
I like this- because punishment and imprisonment of african american criminals is revocation of black privilege in the United States of America.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.