[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For Americans only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
I'm about to drive through NY state soon. I live in a state that allows me to ccw and own whatever firearms I want, no training or licensing required. I've been debating with myself on whether or not I should CC while passing through NY. I came to conclusion that I should, with all risks associated with it. I can't follow a law so blatantly unconstitutional. Anyone else ever found himself in a similar conundrum?
>>
>i'm a self-righteous faggot that picks and chooses what laws to follow
>>
I'm 6'5" with a 10 inch cock
>>
>>68308067

>driving through Jew York

You deserve everything that will probably happen to you
>>
>>68308410
>2016
>not picking and choosing what laws to follow
>>
>>68308410
My man, me too.
>>
>>68308067
Where in NY are you driving?
>>
>>68309287
Thruway
>>68308410
Go fuck your self you meek piece of shit
>>
>>68308410
I bet you still want be under britbong rule, huh?
>>
>>68308890
I can't avoid the fucking state, my destination is VT, too long to go around it
>>
>>68309482
Staties are assholes, you'd be better off not carrying as your license will likely not be recognized in NY.
>>
>>68309482
>Thruway
if you drive like 50 miles within a school my man you can be arrested in this state with intent to shoot up a school. Good luck this state is fucking terrible.
>>
>>68308067

If they stop you at least you have a gun to protect your 2nd amendment rights.
>>
>>68309595
NY doesn't recognize any CCW permit, I know that. I'm always scared that something will happen to me or the car on the road, like that one time I plowed through a fucking deer in January in the middle of Adirondacks. I don't feel comfortable on the road without a firearm, especially on long hauls.
>>
>>68308410
If you carry a weapon regularly, you are going to bring it to the movies or fuckwherever, all those businesses can take my money and fuck off. If they ever were to see it they would be glad I had it.
>>
I fucking hate Jew York.
>>
>>68308410
Faggot. Laws are about power and control and often corruption. They have jack shit to do with morality and only a pleb faggot moron would think so. I bet you drive a Prius and listen to Coldplay too.
>>
>>68310110
No one hates Jew York more than the citizens of the state living outside Jew York City.
>>
>>68310110
There are no words to describe my contempt for this state. I hate every inch of it, it doesn't feel like it's part of the US. New York, cali, Hawaii and a few others should be nuked of the face of the earth
>>
>>68308067
First mistake was driving through New York.
Second mistake was breaking the laws of New York.
Third mistake was posting it on 4chan.
>>
>>68310380
None are broken yet genius. 7 proxies etc
>>
>>68310284
>dad finds out doctor blatantly disregarded telling him about a spinal stenosis because it was "not important"
>suffered for 6 years after that accident until he saw a competent doctor, by then he needed 16 pins and two rods in the back along with a posterior fusion
>no pain now
>statue of limitations ended three years after that doctors visit, he only found out recently because he just now got the doctors report sent to him to tie up comp stuff
>new york.

I didn't even get into what new york did to me, either. Word of advice, don't be a man and get divorced in this state. Don't be kids in a custody battle either, especially if your mom's a scumbag.
>>
>>68310483
it doesn't matter, if they could figure out who you are they'd drive to your house and arrest you over "conspiring to carry a gun through new york state"
>>
>>68310563
Not nearly as severe as your issues but don't try to vote in NYS either apparently, won't let you change party registry except in November.
>>
>>68310747
you can change it on the dmv website, at the very least.
>>
File: 1458546946645.png (2 MB, 1600x1195) Image search: [Google]
1458546946645.png
2 MB, 1600x1195
>>68308067
I had to travel through NY. If the vehicle you are driving in has OUT OF STATE plates then be very careful. They will stop and search your car for "drugs" while they really are looking for guns.

They know that a lot of people who carry in other states often have to pass through their state and they look for them.

Think of it as driving through Louisiana on your way to Florida. The corrupt law enforcement in Louisiana routinely pull out of state people over for "speeding" and threaten to put you in jail unless you pay for the ticket right then and there.

The same thing goes with NY except they search cars (especially targeting white males).

So if you can avoid NY do it. Even if it means driving well out of your way. You will thank me for it later.
>>
>>68310881
No. I tried, I did it over a month ago and then got a letter telling me I'm not allowed to do so until after the general election.
>>
Gas up in PA of NJ, and put that shit in the trunk. Drive straight through, and make sure you go through VT. Once you hit the Vermont border, pull over and get your gun out. Then drive down the interstate firing you CC out the window screaming "FREEDOM!!!!!!
>>
>>68311012
yeah, deadline's passed.

Kind of shitty if you're new to it but it stops shit like what happened in ohio from happening. If new york was open kasich would probably win again from all the bernie faggots voting for him trying to stup trump
>>
>>68311147
New to primary voting, I had no idea, I saw bull shit on Facebook telling people to register in NY to vote in the primary so I thought I'd be cool with changing mine. Guess not, lesson learned.
>>
>>68311058
This is the only way
>>
>>68309588
IIRC you can transport across a state which does not honor your CCP as long as the destination state does. Just follow laws for transportation rather than having it on you and you're fine.

>muh unconstitutional laws
you will loose that legal fight, and if anyone cares enough to appeal it up the chain with you, you will loose that fight very very publicly
>>
>>68312598
I know bro, just venting. Not much to do these years but vent like a little bitch that we all are
>>
>>68313269
don't worry, it'll get worse
supreme court about to fuck our 2nd amendment up real bad in the next few years
fkn scalia
>>
File: scaliaJusticeMurderedJWOmeme.jpg (474 KB, 720x564) Image search: [Google]
scaliaJusticeMurderedJWOmeme.jpg
474 KB, 720x564
>>68313543
He gets murdered and nothing happens.

A homeless bum gets a hangnail and there are at least 20 different government agencies investigating which white male is responsible for that.

We are fucked.
>>
>>68314631
I was the guy making all those threads pointing out discrepancies in Scalia's death. /pol/ was all up in arms explaining me how there was no need to perform autopsy and how it's perfectly fine to embalm supreme justice within 24 hrs of his passing, etc, etc.. Yea, it's going to get a lot worse. What do you wanna bet that Merrill garland will get confirmed by the senate and then it's going to be mr bones wild ride
>>
>>68308067
I've drove through a lot of states that don't honor CC laws. #1 Don't be a retard and take it out #2 Put the ammo and gun in a hard case, but make sure it is not loaded, ammo is separated from the gun #3 Put in your trunk and out of anyone's reach kf you have passengers. #4 If a cop pulls you over and finds it, don't try to argue. If they confiscate your gun, it would be better than a huge as fine and the chance of jail time
>>
File: scalia-suspicious-death-drudge.jpg (128 KB, 642x287) Image search: [Google]
scalia-suspicious-death-drudge.jpg
128 KB, 642x287
>>68315067
it wasn't /pol/ telling you to back off on it.

We have been invaded even worse then before by plebbit and JIDF is sending everything they have here.

Practically every post now is "I supported Trump but now..."

Who do they think they are fooling?

But you are right. Things are going to get much much worse. I don't even think we are going to have another election. Did you hear about the hellfire missiles found in Seattle? There are some big things coming up and I think we shall be under martial law before summer ends.

SO start stocking up now on food and water and batteries and other essentials (Toilet paper, paper towels, etc).
>>
>>68315447
I am. I am buying everything I can afford. I am not optimistic
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.