[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Photographers struggled to capture the whole length of t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
>Photographers struggled to capture the whole length of the aircraft, which is around 50ft (15m) longer than the biggest passenger jets, ahead of its inaugural flight later this year.

>A head-on image of the airship has been altered to include a picture of Kim Kardashian, who is famous for her derriere.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3502838/The-Flying-Bum-ready-lift-World-s-largest-aircraft-Airlander-10-fitted-fins-engines-ahead-flight.html
>>
Dat... ass...
>>
>>68305619
wew
>>
Send this to /d/, they enjoy giantess stuff.
>>
>>68305619
Straight out of Austin Powers
>>
>>68305619
>not bringing the 14-24 or maybe fisheye for that
>>
>>68305619
where do i stick my 5 incher?
>>
File: pilot-sweat.jpg (15 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
pilot-sweat.jpg
15 KB, 400x300
>tfw you are fapping to balons
>>
>>68305619
>not politics
>>
>>68305619
>dat asss
>>
If you and this aircraft were alone in a room what would you do?
>>
>>68305892
>5 incher

easy mandingo, i'm not sure if i can handle such virility
>>
I wanna fuck that airplane
>>
>>68305619
>which is around 50ft (15m) longer than the biggest passenger jets
what?
>>
meme magic is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>68306399
For scale
>>
>>68305619
they had to make it look like a gigant asshole? Or is this like with mr garrison and his "thing" invention
>>
>>68306644
It's advanced, it's British, it looks like a butt, and it's being controlled from pointy dingleberry full of cucks.
/thread
>>
We going back to the days of zeppelins?

I've been wondering recently if that disaster wasn't a sabotage.
>>
>>68305619
>World-s-largest-aircraft-Airlander

LZ129 is/was the largest flying object ever created by humans.
>>
>>68305619
The image looks like a woman in a squat rubbing her ass/vag on a dick.

I approve.
>>
>>68305619
man this looks like giant ass wtf
>>
zepplins are fucking stupid, who the fuck wants to get their packages 2 weeks later instead of 3 days. Fuck those things.

europes not even once.
>>
>>68306599
Motors aren't even mounted yet
>>
>>68305619

>The fin, measuring 9 x 11 metre,

TOP KEK
>>
File: 18s48qukhxdvvjpg.jpg (117 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
18s48qukhxdvvjpg.jpg
117 KB, 580x386
>>
>>68307076
Isn't Bruce Dickinson of Iron Maiden involved in this project somehow?
>>
>>68307868
They'll give you amazing fuel efficiency.
>>
>>68305619
HIGH TEST
I
G
H

T
E
S
T
>>
>>68305619
Looks like Kim has shit stains on her ass.
>>
>>68307090
The idea is that they can land anywhere like a helicopter, while being cheap to operate like airship.
The downside is they're slow and bad in high winds.

They're not going to replace passenger jets, but for flights to remote locations without airstrips, they can carry a lot more than small bush planes, and are much cheaper than helicopters.
The idea of these hybrid airships is pretty new, so nobody knows whether they'll be successful or not.
>>
>>68308465
But they seem like they take up a whole shit load of space to hold very little cargo.

And wouldn't it just take one loony with a rifle to shoot at it to fuck the whole thing up.
>>
>>68308743
Should also mention, they have the advantage of being able to hover over an area for a long time. In the event of a disaster like say an earthquake, they could hover over areas providing reconnaissance and communications.
>>
>>68305619
That looks more like a ballsack than an ass, faggots.
>>
>>68309194
I defer to your expertise on this matter.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.