[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do we have a rebuttal to this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: John oliver.jpg (3 KB, 215x121) Image search: [Google]
John oliver.jpg
3 KB, 215x121
I'm not shilling or anything, I love Trump.
>>
>>68305042
Shoot forgot to post the video Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU8dCYocuyI
>>
>>68305042
post it in trump general fag
>>
>>68305042
I don't care to rebutt the washed up memes of le 2015 man
>>
it's not 2015 anymore. most of that faggots points are no longer valid, now that it's the current year.
>>
>>68305042

Did not and will not watch. I really do not care about a comedians take on politics. There's my rebuttal.
>>
>>68305042
Fuck off, Reddit.
>>
>>68305178
This was posted yesterday not 2015
>>
Its just racism the 20 minute video.
>>
>>68305228
Not from reddit shill. I think it's healthy that we as Trump supporters are able to rebuttand defend our arguments.
>>
Honestly the Wall is stupid. I like what it represents I just think there's better, more efficient and effective ways of dealing with immigration than a giant multi billion dollar wall. In short, I don't think he's wrong. I think why he thinks it's wrong is dumb, but the Wall isn't a good idea
>>
>>68305042
In other words, trump gets more attention once again. Good.
>>
>>68305042
He's the first faggot they need to deport.
> go to usa
> complain about the govt here
>????????
> profit
Sucks so bad here, still takes the paychecks.
>>
>>68305042
>>68305106
>>68305390
>>68305537
I've noticed that after being on /pol/ long enough, I've developed almost like a 6th sense for outsiders.

I think it's mostly that that can't grasp the fact that we've already had conversations about all this before; they're used to formats where everything is permanent and everyone has identities.

Can anyone else relate?
>>
He posts quotes from 2 former presidents of Mexico and the treasurer, but not the current president.
He says nearly half are not across the border, which somehow tries to take away significance for the fact over half of the illegal crossings are over the border.
He implies that the endangered species act isn't complete bullshit, which it is if you do any kind of basic research into it.
>>
>>68306413
he should learn that being American means learning and accepting that everything is perfect and nothing deserves criticism
>>
>>68306524
No, it's true. And the amount of >POL BETRAYED LELELEL NAZIS LIKE US shit they're flooding the board with is such a piss-poor imitation it's kind of ridiculous.
>>
>>68306524
Sorry not on here 24/7 so I don't know if someone posted the thread before
>>
File: illegal_immigration.jpg (102 KB, 700x476) Image search: [Google]
illegal_immigration.jpg
102 KB, 700x476
>>68305106
>but its expensive
>but people can use ladders
>muh waffle iron warm sense of satisfaction

The wall will pay for itself within a decade, even if we have to pay for it ourselves. We need a wall to ensure people who are deported, can't just waltz right back in, it is a matter of security. The rest are minor issues that are dealt with when a complete plan is drafted.

Remember, this dumb fucker said all the refuges will fill in the labor gap of Germany, he was completely wrong.

http://www.politico.eu/article/refugees-wont-plug-german-labor-gap-asylum-employment-skills-gap/

>“Let’s not delude ourselves,” said Ludger Wößmann, director of Munich-based Ifo Center for the Economics of Education. “From everything we know so far, it seems that the majority of refugees would first need extensive training and even then it’s far from certain that it would work out.”
>>
File: 1458596377298.jpg (76 KB, 716x611) Image search: [Google]
1458596377298.jpg
76 KB, 716x611
>>68305042
>>
>>68305126
>>68305178
>>68305210
>>68305228
>>68305390
>>68305480
le I dont want to hear facts, I only believe in mein fuhrer trump.
His policies are broken and terrible, get over it, trump is washed up.
>>
>>68306923
>The wall will pay for itself within a decade
Going by your image, it would take a lot less time than that... (obviously the wall wouldn't totally eliminate illegal immigration, though)
>>
>>68306524

Absolutely. You spend enough time on /pol/ and you start to think like /pol/ talk like /pol/ and whatever, you can't just walk in and get it.
>>
>>68306742
As a Trump supporter I was legitimately interested in hearing a rebuttal, but "Muhhh reddit shill" is the farthest this thread is going to be allowed to go because I don't have the exact cadence of oldfags who don't wanna think. Often /pol/ is pretty intelectual, but sometimes it's no better than carl the cuck "I don't need to explain" mentality
>>
>>68306856
You only have to be here maybe 5 hours a week to notice cheap imitations of actual /pol/ rhetoric
>>
I like how they never mentioned mexico south border wall or at least there hard immigration laws where immigrants from Guatemala are killed and robbed by cops.
>>
>>68307187
What are you implying? That I don't have all the idiosyncrasies and mainstream /pol/ rhetoric and don't seamlessly fit in. I never claimed to, all I said was I was a Trump suppoter and wanted to see a rebuttal to what this guy had to say.
>>
File: 1440610787144.jpg (59 KB, 249x221) Image search: [Google]
1440610787144.jpg
59 KB, 249x221
>>68307167
It sucks, but to answer OP question the whole video is easily debunked if you have been listening to Trump. I shouldn't even have to explain it, it was that obvious how wrong Oliver was.

Also, the fucking small hands thing again, really?
>>
>>68306524
I know what you mean. This kind of stuff gets torn down and shit on for days on end after it goes online. Yet shills insist on reposting it and asking for rebuttals. No point in debating something that already had 50 threads/has 5 current threads blowing it out.
>>
>>68307510
>>It's obviouss

Thanks carl the cuck
>>
>>68307539
This is what I get for wanting obtain information to defend /pol/ candidate.(and my candidate) You seem to lack tact and the ability to gauge whether someone is a shill.
>>
>>68306923
Thanks for an actual response, actually got some insight.
>>
>>68306923
Thanks for an actual response, actually got some insight..
>>
>>68306524

Yeah. It's really fucking easy.

I miss the old /pol/ from right before the shekel shoah and Mike Brown. Don't get me wrong, that was a fun time, but it was sort of the last hurrah on here.

Build wall.
>>
>>68307539
well, seeing how you guys are neets who are 24/7 on /pol/, maybe you you could repeat the counter arguments to people who actually have jobs and cant spend whole day on 4chan
>>
>>68308380
I'm a teacher. The point is, if you frequent /pol/, it's like you're living through history with everyone else here.

We discuss current events as they happen.

When someone can't understand that, they come off as an outsider.
>>
>>68306655
He should be grateful he's making a good living off of left wing shit talking the country that welcomed his smarmy marble mouth here. If it's so shitty he can just go home and drink warm beer and cry to other brits about poor dental hygiene
>>
>>68308779
The wall is dumb tho. The real problem is not deporting illegals immediately when they're found out to be here illegally.
>>
>>68308380
You phrased it better than I did.
>>
File: 1457408593751.jpg (76 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457408593751.jpg
76 KB, 1000x1000
>Ignores how eminent domain works
>Indian remains were destroyed for the security of the U.S. baka
>Mexico will pay through visa costs etc.
>calls him racist for wanting to stop illegal immigration

John Cuck Oliver is no different then the other shills who point fingers calling him racist
>>
>>68308727
This Oliver video was posted yesterday, unlike all the aids skrillex threads based off of a video from a week ago.
>>
>>68309402
That's another thing. They always post like they have usernames or something.

If you're anonymous, you're literally not a person. All you are is what you post.

>inb4 he thinks IDs are usernames
>>
>>68309770
I never posted a username, and if you're trying to say that I"m not anonymous because I use the first person, that's completely bull.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.