[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Canadians hate children with Down Syndrome? >Citi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 620x349
Why do Canadians hate children with Down Syndrome?

>Citizenship and Immigration Canada has told Felipe Montoya that his son's condition makes him inadmissible to Canada because of the potential burden the child would place on the health care system.

What does Canada mean by this?

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/ontario-family-may-have-to-leave-canada-over-boy-s-down-syndrome-1.2824774
>>
>>68304752

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlAndoVbFvI
>>
>>68304752
We don't want you're type
>>
>>68304915
and they say hitler was a crazy mystic
>>
>that slight tinge of patriotism i got reading op
>>
>>68304752
>Why do Canadians hate children with Down Syndrome?
Because they already have a whole city of them in Vancouver.
>>
>>68304752
It's fucking stupid. Apparently the refugees won't be a burden but this kid would be. Fuck
>>
>>68304752
because they are retards?
>>
My brother is a tard and I fully support gassing every last one of them
>>
CANADA NO
>>
>>68305983
kek
nice bants
>>
>>68304752
It means we already have more than enough potatoes thank you very much.
>>
File: 1445285729942.jpg (15 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
1445285729942.jpg
15 KB, 375x360
>>68305876
almost...
>>
>>68304752
They're right.

It's sad, but a healthy country should keep people that like away
>>
>>68304752
Lol being mentally retarded doesn't give you refugee status, go to usa, plenty of retards there.

>what does this mean

It means fuck off we are full
>>
Wut, half the refugees we take in have the same iq as your average downer, what's the difference?
>>
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.
>>
This article is way more interesting, how the fuck did this kid find a snake in winter?

http://edmonton.ctvnews.ca/snake-found-in-edmonton-boys-shoe-finds-temporary-home-officials-investigate-1.2825224
>>
>>68304752

Well they are running out of room to put the millions of immigrants, plus the thousands of syrians, and thousands more are coming
>>
>>68304752
Because they're drains on society that should have been abortions.
>>
>>68310447
SAVE DAN THE SNAKE
>>
>>68306547
So start the parade with your bro.
>>
If you decide not to abort a child that will be born with a disability that they can easily detect early in a pregnancy you don't deserve any state support
>>
>>68304752
We not mother Theresa douche we a fucking Nation we take the best only .
>>
>>68304752
>Why do Canadians hate children with Down Syndrome?

Because children with Down Syndrome hate Canadians.
>>
>>68304752
It means that genetic retards are worthless and shouldn't be encouraged, now fuck off Burgercuck
>>
Yeah for the record downs sydromes are treated miraculously here.
>>
>>68304752
This is what socialized medicine produces

In a free country it would be sure come on in i don't give a fuck, cuz we're not paying
>>
>>68305052
That you're bait

I love this country
>>
>>68305052
>>68310917
true deau
>>
>>68304752

> inadmissible to Canada because of the potential burden the child would place on the health care system.

What part of that don't you understand? We have socialized medicine here and we actually have to foot the bill for retard education and therapy. Why would we import mexico's retards aswell? Felipe can take his potato kid and go the fuck back to mexico. We don't want to foot his medical costs.
>>
Look at my country. If we didn't have all these down syndrome retards, Hitlery or Berncuck wouldn't be viable candidates for president. They should be put down like sick dogs...
>>
>>68304752
It's really just Canadian men. They're afraid their women will prefer the company of retards as opposed to the indigenous morons living in Canada. There's an old saying that comes to mind, only Canadians get canucked by retards. It's true, just look it up.
>>
>>68304752
Theyr proper
>>
>>68306100

He would be a burden. Fuck off tard sympathizer.
>>
Canada NO! Wait until The Weed Man hears about this.
>>
File: riot2.jpg (1 MB, 940x1411) Image search: [Google]
riot2.jpg
1 MB, 940x1411
>>68305983
>pic very related
>>
>>68311339
canada btfo
>>
>>68304752

Sarah Palin's should-have-been-abortion costs Alaska between $200,000 and $250,000 per year. Plus she gets an undisclosed amount in tax breaks and other compensation from the Federal government. This is what it costs when the family that spawned it brings in several tens of millions of dollars per year.

That's will continue for about 60 years or so, and it will not contribute one positive thing to all of American or world society in all that time.

How do you feel about your tax money keeping that parasite alive? Shouldn't the person who decided to keep it have to pay? Shouldn't their insurance cover it? Why do the tax payers have to cover those costs?

I could work for over 100 years, and all the tax money taken from my paycheck in all that time would not cover even half of those costs, maybe not even 15%.

Now, explain to me how this is good use of our resources? Why is tat money being taken from people who have no say in it? Why can't ten deserving, productive people be given $25,0000 each year as an investment to help all the people of our country?

If an insurance company can deny a claim for whatever reason, why should a government not be allowed to deny a claim on behalf and in the best interests of their own citizens?

Why does the country of the child's birth not cover the costs of its parent's decisions?

Go ahead and explain at length. I am certain you have a well-reasoned and logical position.

> inb4 Christfagz "EVERY MUH SPERMS ARE T3H SACREDS!!!"
>>
Right choice.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.