[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best choice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: cruzmissle.jpg (34 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
cruzmissle.jpg
34 KB, 640x360
/pol/ why do you guys not like Ted Cruz?
>>
File: BadHairDay.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
BadHairDay.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
They want to give the election to Hillary, allow her to appoint 4 supreme court justices and destroy America.

I am convinced that someone(Soros) pays people to shill for Trump on here. The shilling for Israel at KIKPAC put the icing on the cake.
>>
>>68305071
wtf does that have to do with anything
>>
>>68305218

Because Trump is losing by 10 points to Hillary, while Kasich WINS by 10 and Cruz WINS by 1.
>>
>>68304605
After following all the debates, listening to multiple media outlets, and listening to all my friend's opinions on the election, I have become a single issue voter. I don't like Trump, Hillary or Cruz, but i'm afraid of losing the individual right to bear arms. I will vote for whoever will keep the second amendment safe, and I highly doubt that's Hillary.
>>
BOOGER
>>
Because of a combination of two things...

1. He's an absolute snake who has proven time and time again that he is willing to commit any dirty trick he thinks will help him win.

2. Because he tries to pass himself off as a good and true Christian.

I could handle #1, if there wasn't #2. I could handle #2 if it were true.

But by mixing #1 and #2 he proves himself to be an untrustworthy fuck who has no business in a position of power.
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 956x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 956x736
>>68304605
Im 6'5" with a 10 inch cock
>>
Tea party senator and pro TPP

TPP will fuck this nation
>>
>>68305719
i bet you're 4'11 and missing a testicle
>>
>>68305835
He's not pro TPP he agreed with what was first released then reversed when more details came out.
>>
>>68305693

>1. He's an absolute snake who has proven time and time again that he is willing to commit any dirty trick he thinks will help him win.
give me an example?
>>
>>68304605
I am actually closer to Cruz than Trump when it comes to social issues (gays are degenerate) but Trump can actually win in a general election. Also, a Trump win will shake things up permanently in a way that Cruz winning cannot.
>>
>>68306184

I'll give you three examples...

1. Ben Carson has quit the race, vote for me.

2. The "voter violation" mailers he sent out.

3. The latest, mailing a nude picture of Mrs Trump to voters in Utah with the caption "This is going to be your new first lady, or you could vote for Cruz.

Most, if not all of these were actions filtered through PAC's, but they were still done with the nod of Cruz and his campaign.
>>
>>68306417
I don't see how sending noods of Melania hurts Trump, Mrs Cruz's most taboo thing is working at Goldman Sachs, plus she isn't the most fantastic to look at
>>
>>68306184

Cruz is a sneak fuck who lacks even the suggestion of a moral foundation.

Here’s the Cruz campaign spreading the false rumor that Ben Carson had quit the race; this lie being passed while the caucus was going on:

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/02/05/ben-carson-campaign-releases-tape-of-ted-cruz-worker-spreading-rumors/?_r=0

And here’s Cruz sending out the fake “voter violation” mailers to voters:
http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/ted-cruzs-iowa-mailers-are-more-fraudulent-than-everyone-thinks

And here’s Cruz trying to use Trump’s wife in a hit piece:
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/273790-anti-trump-group-targets-mormons-with-ad-featuring-nude-melania
>>
>>68306417
>1. Ben Carson has quit the race, vote for me.
His campaign forwarded a CNN report, Rubio did the same thing. Further more Carson didn't garner enough votes to even cover the gap between his win and 2nd place. Also did you see anybody say "I was going to vote for Carson but was tricked"? no because it didn't happen.
>2. The "voter violation" mailers he sent out.
What about them? A piece of mail made someone vote the way they didn't intend to? Did it say vote for Ted or go to jail? What upsets you about this?
>3. The latest, mailing a nude picture of Mrs Trump to voters in Utah with the caption "This is going to be your new first lady, or you could vote for Cruz.
I haven't seen anything about this other than on /pol/. But why don't you like that? Are you gay or something?
>>
>>68307161

>being this much of a nigger.

You asked for proof, and they supplied. Now you're trying to back out of the corner you painted yourself in, by acting like a massive faggot.

Get the fuck out reddit.
>>
>>68307123

And here’s Cruz trying to use Trump’s wife in a hit piece:
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/273790-anti-trump-group-targets-mormons-with-ad-featuring-nude-melania
Just read it, Has nothing to do with Cruz. What you're trying to do is exactly the same thing as people trying to accuse Trump of violence when his followers are the ones doing it
>>
>>68307387
I've never been to reddit. none of that is proof, it's all bullshit
>>
>>68307161

As I said in my original comments, it's not the dirty tricks themselves that I have a problem with.

For example, we can all give a nod of respect to Bill Clinton, who's a lovable rogue who would fuck a sofa if no one was looking.

And we can respect Nixon, who was capable of doing ANYTHING, and made no attempt to hide that.

My problem with Cruz, again, is that while he's being a snake he's also trying to pass himself off as being morally superior to everyone else.

It is the hypocrisy I find offensive.
>>
i do i like him more than doland trump
>>
>>68307503

Of course it does.

This isn't my first rodeo. In fact, I'm very active in local and county politics. I know how PAC's work, and I know how they're used to shield actions that the candidates don't want to be too close too.

This has Cruz written all over it.
>>
>>68304605

The Bush family is in charge of his finances.

He's a little greasy booger eating Bush faggot.
>>
>>68307858
Then it's just speculation. I'd say it has GOPe written all over. People that want Trump to not have enough delegates and have a brokered convention.
>>
>>68304605
because he's a faggot.
>>
>>68307694
I'm not religious so I can't really comment. But I imagine he is morally superior to Trump, and Clinton.
>>
he likes jews more than trump
he lies more
>>
>>68304605
Is no one going to notice I posted a picture of george zimmerman and called him ted cruz?
>>
>>68305408
Jimmy Carr beat Reagan by worse margins.
>>
>>68304605
he has a flat tax
owned by jews
calls other people corrupt etc. when he's owned by corporations
intervention based foreign policy
against single payer healthcare
against environmental protection
for the keystone pipeline (was rejected on the basis of it being a public health threat)
>>
>>68308362 is correct.

Here are the polls from 1980, showing that at this point, carter was ahead of Reagan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_polling_for_U.S._Presidential_elections#United_States_presidential_election.2C_1980
>>
>>68308911
I like the flat tax, am against single payer health care, against the epa, and for the keystone pipeline
>>
File: 1458096702269.gif (4 MB, 406x388) Image search: [Google]
1458096702269.gif
4 MB, 406x388
>>68304605
>is a christfag to the max
>is a general dick, actually argued with Trump about designated dying streets
>slimeball politician
>doesn't stand a fucking chance in the general election
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.