[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP = BETA = TRAITOR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: IMG_1929.jpg (165 KB, 1479x1033) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1929.jpg
165 KB, 1479x1033
American Air Serviceman at Incirlik AFB here. Most of my friends here (COs included) won't be voting for Trump. I asked around 10 pilots and engineers and here were their reasons-- after today's AIPAC speech they were both laughing and mortified:

>Constant insecure lash-outs
>Tiny hands
>Slave to AIPAC (Jewish Baby? LOL)
>Dyeing his hair blonde at 70
>Wears lipstick
>Spray Tans daily
>Not a Republican
>Funded Hillary in the past
>Incestual leanings
>Vapid arguments and repeats himself nonstop
>Hated by the military since he tries to pander to Vets but has never once donated any money to the NGOs.

It's kinda cute, how you Trump losers keep rationalizing some fake delusional fear of a turk, or a muslim, or a bernie drone, or a hispanic, or some other thing, when the truth is evident before you. Why would a turk go to all the trouble to diss Trump as much as I have? They love Trump, Trump is the kind of leader their own shitty Erdogan is. America deserves better than tiny handed napoleon complex bald 70 year olds who fool the absolute bottom redneck of society into a movement. I've voted Republican my whole life, so have most of my buddies here, but voting Trump is outside the realm of possibility for us. It would mean humiliating ourselves before a total bullshitter who is even lower than the basest political liar. Even Hillary, as thoroughly evil as she is, is at least capable. Trump is neither.

Trump is to the ideal American, what you guys are to the ideal man.

That's why you love him so much, because he represents the abominable failures of your own lives, an avatar of your shortcomings and jealousies and tragic ignorance.

I have to go now guys, the sooner you prepare yourselves for the majority of the military voting Hillary the better. We don't suffer tyrants easily, least of all, ones who are draft dodgers.
>>
Nice try, roach.
>>
>>68304495

You = Donmeh.
Donmeh = Jude.
>>
>>68304495
typical appeal to emotion argument. fuck off
>>
>>68304495
You can't ruse me, Mehmet.
>>
>>68304495

The only good bug is a dead one.

Talking to you ROACH.
>>
File: image.png (187 KB, 848x544) Image search: [Google]
image.png
187 KB, 848x544
>>68304495
So what is your AFSC?
>>
Fuck I started to consider your post then looked at the flag, which reinforced my instincts even more. Thanks lad.
>>
>>68304495
go away roach
>>
File: FAR_OUT_MAAAAAAAN.jpg (134 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
FAR_OUT_MAAAAAAAN.jpg
134 KB, 500x666
Upset now that Hez'bollah is sodomising you?
>>
>>68304495
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZB3A7g-pTE

fug off and consume ALT RIGHT media

you TURKROACH shill
>>
File: 1454825363048.jpg (30 KB, 579x262) Image search: [Google]
1454825363048.jpg
30 KB, 579x262
>>68304495
>Chairforceman with an opinion

Discarded.
>>
>>68304495
Oh it's this fucking thread again, Listen roach if you're going to pretend you're military don't pretend you're in the chair force.
>>
>>68304495
>>
>>68304495
In other words, trump gets more attention once again. Good.
>>
>>68304495

>1 post by this ID.

Figures.
>>
>>68304495

>No timestamp
>Roach Flag
>Leddit tier post

It's like he's not even trying
>>
Can't stump the Trump.
>>
>>68304495
American soldier here, all my friends will be voting for trump.
>>
>>68304495
Fucking roach spotted! Burn. You are not a serviceman, you are dead.
>>
I'm curious why hasn't the West or Israel nuked turkey yet? Are the roaches providing something to the west or the kikes to stave off an invasion?
>>
8/10 meme responses

same shit that come out of my friends mouths. no political substance just memes from kikebook.

may God help us all
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.