[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What criticisms can be made of Islamic culture?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: christian_logo.png (28 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
christian_logo.png
28 KB, 1000x1000
What criticisms can be made of Islamic culture?
>>
File: 1452986379905.png (950 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1452986379905.png
950 KB, 1080x1920
>>
It values unquestioning submission to authority rather than critical thinking.
>>
>>68304006
>>68304006
>>
>>68304006

It was created by a pedophile who was tricked by a demon
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 800x600
It's meant to spread, its archaic, Chechens should be hung from helicopters.
>>
>>68304415
>burning people alive
>FGM
>honour killings
fatwas have been issued against all of these
>rape
>oppression of women
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>68304006
>islamic
>culture
choose one
>>
>>68304686
Forgot "killing the infidels" and the most homophobic religion that ever existed, im not a pro-fags but killing them is too much.
>>
>>68304686
You can be as much of le edgy memer as you want, but Islam is incredibly shitty towards women and encourages child rape beyond a tumblr-tier extent. No sane person would condone it.
>>
>>68304922
for thread purposes, I choose Islamic then. what criticisms can be made of Islamic?
>>
File: 1435842709763.png (13 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
1435842709763.png
13 KB, 239x211
>Islamic
>culture

Maybe by stone age standards.
>>
>>68305691
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA2qOBwzg0g
>>
Dark ages shit tier religion that will never just go the fuck away.
>>
They have this thing against science for the benefit of mankind, they have very SPECIFIC fields of science that will only benefit them in wartime

>nuclear tech
>Chemical warfare tech

Inams have banned muslims from ever going to space

They seem to hate all music barring some very SPECIFIC ones

All in all its a culture that should have died out a millenia ago, if only Ghengis Khan had gone south when he reached Muscovy and not west
>>
>>68304006
None
>>
I wish I could go back in time.

I'd go to 1937 germany, and give hitler a functioning G3 battle rifle, with detailed build specifications.

Then I'd tell him to kill Islam. They pose the most grave threat to humanity and the survival of the aryan race, far worse than Judaism.

Then I'd return home to a comfy future, and bang my gorgeous blonde wife.
>>
>>68304006
None that come to mind, in fact.

It requires strict discipline, but that's not bad.

>>68304293
Submission to what authority? God? There are no basically no other to meet. There are no priests and the rulers are not above the Natural Law.
>>
>>68304539
they look like t*rkroach
>>
>>68306669
Hitler had his hands full

Go back to the second crusade and give that tech to the crusaders stating that it is a gift from God based upon them extinguishing all muslims
>>
>>68305765
tinfoil as fuck
>>
>>68306112
>They have this thing against science for the benefit of mankind, they have very SPECIFIC fields of science that will only benefit them in wartime

I never heard. Of course, military advances are more appreciated (and thus is universally), but the other fields are also developed.

>Inams have banned muslims from ever going to space

I'll have to correct you there. There was a fatwa in the UAE about the project of that crazy Dutch to send a mission to Mars, counter recommending Muslim volunteers. The alleged reason is very clear suicidal outcome.

Other than that, no, also I never heard about. If there was any, it was useless.

>They seem to hate all music barring some very SPECIFIC ones

They who? I know that the Wahhabis heretics have an unnatural horror to every variety of music. This does not make this weird taste a rule.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.