[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
friendly reminder that Trump and Hitler have striking similar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (538 KB, 539x512) Image search: [Google]
image.png
538 KB, 539x512
The thread
>>
>>68303601
Don't forget about Hitlers Wall!!
>>
>>68303601
I like trump and hitler.
>>
HITLER WORE A TIE
TRUMP WEARS A TIE

HITLER MADE SPEECHES
TRUMP MAKES SPEECHES

L I T E R A L L Y H I T L E R ! ! !
>>
>>68303601
In other words, trump gets more attention once again. Good.
>>
>>68303601

The NSDAP was anti-fascist.

One could be either a German or not. Not = deported.

Championed by farmers and labour.

Yellow stars was a Rebbe's idea.

Made Germany the greatest modern nation.

Jews are everyone's problems...even themselves.
>>
File: 1456645171200.png (202 KB, 368x475) Image search: [Google]
1456645171200.png
202 KB, 368x475
>>68303601
>>
Trump drinks water
Hitler drinks water

Literally anybody who drinks water is similar to Hitler!
>>
>>68303601
>blames muslims for america's problems
I thought he blamed the establishment and pansy-ass liberals?
>>
Oh no, an American hitler how awful, we must do everything in our power to stop this. Its 2016, you would think people would be more civilized.
>>
File: pug vs hitler.png (765 KB, 985x962) Image search: [Google]
pug vs hitler.png
765 KB, 985x962
#WeAreAllHitler
>>
>>68303601
LITERALLY HITLER!!!! WHY WERE WE NOT WARNED SOONER, O GREAT LEFTISTS?
>>
File: 1386367491088 (1).gif (223 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1386367491088 (1).gif
223 KB, 600x480
>>68303601
At last I truly see how great the God Emperor is.
>>
File: bernie hitler.png (793 KB, 1272x1840) Image search: [Google]
bernie hitler.png
793 KB, 1272x1840
>>
File: trump_is_just_like_hitler.jpg (52 KB, 480x745) Image search: [Google]
trump_is_just_like_hitler.jpg
52 KB, 480x745
>>
>>68303601
Note that the Treaty of Versailles was engineered by the Allied Powers to destroy Germany economically. WW1 never ended, it just changed form, and Hitler was absolutely right that there was a conspiracy against his country.
>>
>uses racism to rise to power

you mean enforcing the law

>proposes mass deportations

you mean enforce the law

>proposes to make America great again

I would certainly hope so

>anti-Muslim fascist

a temporary ban on new Muslim immigration in the wake of terrorist attacks and an inadequate vetting process is not anti-Muslim or fascist

>blames immigrants for America's problems

actually he blames our stupid politicians

>thinks muslims should wear special ids

he said maybe they should be registered in a special database, not wear special IDs
>>
>>68303601
YES ITS COMING TRUE!
CONSPIRACY MISDIRECTION

They are playing trump as "bad" and making the lefties look violent so people will support trump due to realization of who the right person is to vote for

The jews are planning a holocaust of muslims!! Jews hate muslims!! This was soros plan all along! Soros is a good guy and he is playing a part of this manipulation which is why he is funding violent groups to chimp out and prove trump right!!

Peace on earth very soon!
>>
When did Hitler ever praise the state of Israel?

Fuck "America".
>>
Let’s be honest – Donald Trump is a loser. Count all his failed businesses. See how he kept his father’s empire afloat by cheating people with scams like Trump University and by using strategic corporate bankruptcy (excuse me, bankruptcies) to skip out on debt. Listen to the experts who’ve concluded he’s so bad at business that he might have more money today if he’d put his entire inheritance into an index fund and just left it alone.

Trump seems to know he’s a loser. His embarrassing insecurities are on parade: petty bullying, attacks on women, cheap racism, and flagrant narcissism. But just because Trump is a loser everywhere else doesn’t mean he’ll lose this election. People have been underestimating his campaign for nearly a year – and it’s time to wake up.

People talk about how "this is the most important election" in our lifetime every four years, and it gets stale. But consider what hangs in the balance. Affordable college. Accountability for Wall Street. Healthcare for millions of Americans. The Supreme Court. Big corporations and billionaires paying their fair share of taxes. Expanded Social Security. Investments in infrastructure and medical research and jobs right here in America. The chance to turn our back on the ugliness of hatred, sexism, racism and xenophobia. The chance to be a better people.

More than anyone we’ve seen before come within reach of the presidency, Donald Trump stands ready to tear apart an America that was built on values like decency, community, and concern for our neighbors. Many of history’s worst authoritarians started out as losers – and Trump is a serious threat. The way I see it, it’s our job to make sure he ends this campaign every bit the loser that he started it.
>>
reminder that liberals are LITERALLY being anti-semitic bigots

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/trump-comparisons-with-hitler-deeply-offensive-jewish-leaders-warn/news-story/59162f19f4b63697179e4203a86534f7
>>
>>68303601
I like him more now OP-san. Desu kawaii.
>>
I wish he hated kikes too
>>
>>68303601
To be fair.
Hitler did make his country great again.
>>
>>68308584
Was it before or after he started sucking the Jewish cock?

Oh yeah, the real rulers of the world only let Hitler come into power so that they could eventually claim even more power. The Nazis were never meant to win.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.