[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/: I FUCKING HATE KIKES Trump: I love to jewish people.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8
File: LuckyLarry.jpg (64 KB, 480x563) Image search: [Google]
LuckyLarry.jpg
64 KB, 480x563
/pol/: I FUCKING HATE KIKES

Trump: I love to jewish people. My daughter is having a jewish baby.

/pol/: We all love the jews, go back to redd!t jew hater.

How the tides have changed. Just one speech changed /pol/
>>
>>68303524
Yes we all know. But no one seems to care
>>
>>68303524
A drowning man will grab ahold of anything that floats.
>>
>>68303746
lmao, fucking kek'd. good one aus
>>
>>68303746
This.
>>
>>68303746
>Australia's little brother trying to out shitpost him
>Canada
>UK

the entire fucking anglosphere wants to usurp Australia's title

but you will never do it
>>
>>68303524
also
>conservative jews
>hollywood sjw liberal jews

learn the difference, Trump just ignited a civil war
>>
>>68304222
Don't drag us down with you fatty some of us can swim on our own.
>>
File: 1458412734430.jpg (276 KB, 800x659) Image search: [Google]
1458412734430.jpg
276 KB, 800x659
>thinking donald is just going to pull the curtains just yet on the jews.
>thinking its going to win the election by not supporting the jews

chess not checkers you mental midgets.
>>
>>68304447
>fatty

come on is that the best you got?
>>
>>68303524
Yeah, who should a Murrican vote for instead?
Hillary? Sanders?
Its just fucked up, anyone knows.
>>
File: OYY VEYYY.png (330 KB, 884x903) Image search: [Google]
OYY VEYYY.png
330 KB, 884x903
>>68304518
>voting for a literal good goy

no one can top that mate.
>>
>>68303524
>If you cannot have total victory, do not take victory at all

No candidate is going to run on gas the kikes, race war now. Incremental pushes to our extreme is what's needed.
>>
>>68304572
What we need is a civil war.
>>
>>68303524
>implying anyone could become president without the support of the jews
>>
>>68303524
In other words, trump gets more attention once again. Good.
>>
>>68304631
do you even politics, Embyue?

what did you expect, that Trump would go in front of AIPAC and say GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW?

he is playing to win, spilling jew hatred spaghetti is not going to result in MAGA
>>
>>68304743
How to convince the masses? Literally impossible.
Thats the problem.
>>
this is /pol/'s downfall..most of you are ignorant antisemitic autists who have an irrational hatred of jews based on a few stupid, inaccurate youtube videos you've watched. Most of you have never even met a Jew or an Israeli or understand the complexities of the Middle East.
>>
>>68304923
Good goy.
>>
>>68303746
>cognitive dissonance intensifies
>>
>>68305017
Embyue I really want to like New Zealanders but you cunts make it really fucking hard
>>
>>68303524
Name a politician that is still in office that doesn't shill for Israel. At least Trump isn't full on shill like Cruz https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAticaizX1U
>>
>>68304986
take off eh
>>
>>68304923

"We like him because he tells it like it is"

"Oh he was just lying to millions of people guys, he doesn't ACTUALLY like Israel, even though his daughter is jewish."
>>
>>68304743

No we fucking don't. We need to preserve the greatest system there has ever been.
>>
>>68305163
dont make me dude weed you hoser
>>
>>68304469
my fucking sides

your bastard
>>
File: 1457593800369.jpg (275 KB, 1080x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457593800369.jpg
275 KB, 1080x1200
>>68304631
DELETE THIS NAO
>>
>>68305085
You go ahead and decide for yourself but don't assume the entirety of /pol/ condones this shit and don't say you weren't warned.
>>
>>68303524

What an amazing coincidence!
>>
>Implying ALL Jews are evil
>Implying Trump accept Zionists money

You guys are sure special, don't you?
>>
>>68305281
AT LEAST WEED MAN TELLS US THE TRUTH
>>
Ohhhhhh SJWs didn't think Trump was Hitler this whole time

/pol/ did
>>
>>68305281
>>68305163

Nah this is perfect proof that /pol/ is dead.

Everyone memes eachother and when there is a real discussion it turns into "POO LOO" "AUSSIES ARE ONLY SHIT POSTERS" "DUDE WEED LMAO" or if all else fails and you aren't assigned by the nation you live in "GO BACK TO TUMBLR"

/pol/ died the day the Libertarian base left it.
>>
>>68305495
I'm glad there's at least one other person that knows the difference between a Jew and a Zionist! You're not silkies stein are you?
>>
>>68305119
Rand Paul

>opposes foreign aid to Israel
>criticized by all news networks because he doesn't enthusiastically clap and appears disinterested during Israeli PM's speech before congress
>>
>>68305761
>silkies stein
What the fuck is this?
>>
>>68303524

ET TU JUDEAN?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-_WYHwUtcI
>>
>>68305899
Prowling /pol/ bro.
>>
>>68303524
I don't get it. Did people upset by this start following his campaign last week or something?
>>
>>68305495
I hate Trump but this is a good point.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAticaizX1U

A thread for shills, by shills. Loving every laugh
>>
>>68305727
/pol/ is a meme board leaf. It doesn't take that much of an effort to realize
>>
why wouldn't you cover the WTC complex with terrorist insurance? they did have a history of being targets
>>
>>68306219
on your way newfag.

>>>/mlp/
>>
File: Microsoft_Motto.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Microsoft_Motto.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>68303524
He took out terrorism insurance because the buildings had been PREVIOUSLY BOMBED by TERRORISTS you fucking retards!

You are so frustrating, wake the fuck up.
>>
>>68303524
/pol/ has been more open to jews since the cluck thing. There has been an obvious influx of Breitbart readers and others of similar ilk who don't take the subject of jews seriously.

But just one speech did change a lot of people on /pol/ the other way. We woke up and realized Trump is not the guy.

Trump can say anything he wants or offend any group he wants. He told jews they couldn't buy him. Didn't see an issue with the Iran deal. Said he would be neutral when it came to Israel and Palestine. He could have reiterated this today and his campaign would be fine. He could've told AIPAC he would make them register with the department of justice and pay taxes and back taxes and also stop the annual aid. He would have been fine.

Instead he reads a prepared script off a teleprompter full of jewy rhetoric and sucking their little kike pricks to standing ovations. Fuck this guy. He's not the guy. We literally need Hitler
>>
>>68303524
Let me explain what's going on here.

There are a number of people on /pol/ who incessantly post about Jews because to them the Jews are the ROOT cause of Western decline.

Most people on /pol/ don't view all Jews this way, or they differentiate between the Soros Jews and the normal Jews. These people (the reasonable majority) see no reason to contend with the raving minority.

There is also a big meme culture about it (happy merchant, JIDF, etc.), which is fine and makes the board a more enjoyable place.

But the people who legitimately believe that the entire Jewish population is conspiring against us are going FUCKING CRAZY because of the speech Trump delivered. There are also people doing it just to troll.

It's a lot like the atheist meme. Polls taken here show that the great majority of /pol/ users are atheists. Fedora tipping used to be rampantly spammed, despite this fact. Same thing with Jews.

There are a SMALL NUMBER of /pol/ users to who legitimately retarded enough to take Da Joos and Le Euphoria seriously.
>>
>>68306556
Politician that you want don't exist anymore, my friend. Time changed.
>>
>/pol/ can't differentiate between conservative nationalist pro-Israel Jews and liberal subversive globalist Jews
>>
>>68303524
pol was never really anti semetic

there was always just like 2 stormfags on pol every day pushing the same shitty memes
>>
>>68306808
Well said.
>>
>>68306556
>Trump literally hates the kikes so much that he has to read a speech at AIPAC off a TELEPROMPTER, something he never does, because he can't bring himself to pander to them
>this somehow proves he likes Jews
OK.
>>
>>68307101
>anon can't differentiate between /pol/ and false flag shills
>>
>>68303524
We have the Jews. We've always hated the Jews.
We're dropping the best candidate we've had in a long time because he's sucks Isreal dick. All candidates do. Fucking hell one of them is literally owned by the Jews and the other is a fucking Jew.
>>
>>68306808
This. Just like some people on pol actual believe NEET and wage slave meme.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.