[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Canada make the Maritimes great again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 9040250049_24776a837c_b[1].jpg (584 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
9040250049_24776a837c_b[1].jpg
584 KB, 1024x683
They have some advantages - very white, outstanding scenery and outdoors opportunities, lots of space, clean air and water, ocean ports, etc. But places like Newfoundland have flat or falling populations. Can this be turned around?
>>
>>68302502

Who gives a shit
>>
>>68302502
Too bad it's filled with liberal cucks, eh?
>>
Rapefugees :D
>>
>>68302740
this

they will be culturally enriched soon enough
>>
>>68302740
>Rapefugees

They seem to move away. I think they have tried to put Africans/Jamaicans up in St. John's, but they get tired of living out there, and leave for Toronto after a few months.
>>
>>68302502
Definitely seeing more people from around the world living in Newfoundland.
At least we got da donairs and fish n chips eh by
>>
Lifetime maritimer currently living in Halifax grew up in Moncton. The university system and atmosphere is full SJW feminism brainwashed and it's very annoying. However, people are very sensible and rational for the most part around here. A lot of economic opportunity being wasted IMO but still a lot of investment coming into the region. As for NFLD it was reported to be the fastest growing province in 2013 so there is promise there too.
>>
>>68302740
Oh nice generalization you ameritard. Not all refugees commit acts such as rape. I don't know what Trump has been sprouting to you retards down south, but only a small portion only commit serious offenses. They flee to start a better life for their family
>>
The SJW ruin it completely. I'd move out there in a heart beat if it wasn't for them. You've got people who have never left nova Scotia, never seen a black or Arab in their life, proclaiming confidentially exactly how these people are. Can't stand it
>>
>>68304112
See. Like this. This is why the maritime suck.
>>
>>68303917
>Samefag.

Halifax is a also a melting pot now, and white people seem like a minority. Chinese, nigger and shitskins are everywhere all the time.
>>
File: 1452484557841.jpg (1 MB, 5520x3680) Image search: [Google]
1452484557841.jpg
1 MB, 5520x3680
>>68302502
It will be the next place the Chinese go as a staging ground for their colonization of Greenland.
>>
Lived in Saint John NB for a couple years and I honestly believe the maritimes are hopelessly lost
The city is run by a monopoly of Irving family inheritors who squander business deals that would benefit the citizens for themselves (and who can really blame them, they aren't held accountable for the citizens). Any dissent against the Irvings is met with the 'oh yeah well they helped my parents generation and the generation before that one and the generation before that one' argument.
I'm pretty sure the municipal government was allowed to hold meetings behind closed doors, but that broke just as I was moving so I'm not 100% on that one.
Either way, anyone who wants to get anywhere is forced to move west to find work (don't know how that is working now that there isn't work in the west), the housing market is tanked to shit, and the taxes keep rising.
3/10 everything that wasn't uptown looked like a postcard
>>
>>68304112
Indeed. While it's true most refugees coming to our neck of the woods are families (thank fuck) this faggot will not acknowledge that they hold vastly different views about women's rights (something this fag is surely all about i.e. feminism) and tolerance for western values. He'll reply "have you met them? how do you know what values they have??" cause he, unfortunately, is an ignorant cuck... >"I'm ignorant, your ignorant racist trump hurr durur"
>>
>>68304672
I've heard this echoed a billion times and it's true. The Irving's own every major company and politicians suck them off because they're job creators and strategically support "local" shit like QMJHL hockey teams (Mooseheads, Wildcats) to gain popular support among people. They treat workers like shit and are way too powerful, stifling growth and competitiveness and thus discouraging new investment.
>>
>>68302502

Any St John's bro's? I want to visit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.