[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Said Romey was too harsh on illegals >Supported bringing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: trump with libtards.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
trump with libtards.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>Said Romey was too harsh on illegals
>Supported bringing in Syrian refugees
>Supported the Dream act
>Current immigration policy is open doors for deported illegals
>Somehow the anti illegal candidate
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Never an a million years would I have thought rednecks and working class Southerners would trow their support behind an illegal immigrant defending, gun control supporting New York liberal
Ayyy lmao
>>
stop whining, nerd
>>
He's also friends with Rudy Giuliani, the man who slayed New York City's niggers, and Ann Coulter, and Jeff Sessions.
>>
>>68301591

They don't call it the stupid party for nothing.
>>
>>68301591
cruz shills pls go
>>
File: buh bye.png (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
buh bye.png
52 KB, 600x600
[Citation Needed]
>>
File: 1458603059040.jpg (75 KB, 697x381) Image search: [Google]
1458603059040.jpg
75 KB, 697x381
He will die a Republican, OP.
>>
File: cry face bro.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
cry face bro.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
>>68302327
>On taking refugees
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/donald-trump-syrian-refugees-213430

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/08/politics/donald-trump-kim-davis-syrian-refugees/

>On the Dream act
http://nbclatino.com/2013/08/22/donald-trump-tells-immigrant-advocates-youve-convinced-me/

>On Romney being too harsh on illegals
http://www.redstate.com/diary/southernconstitutionalist/2015/07/19/trump-supported-path-to-citizenship-said-romney-was-mean-spirited-on-immigration/

>On open doors for deported illegals
http://www.newsweek.com/who-knew-trump-favors-amnesty-undocumented-immigrants-395512
"I would get people out and then have an expedited way of getting them back into the country so they can be legal…. A lot of these people are helping us … and sometimes it’s jobs a citizen of the United States doesn’t want to do. I want to move ’em out, and we’re going to move ’em back in and let them be legal."

And yall niggas talk shit about Jeb and Marco kek
>>
File: bernie shills.png (47 KB, 864x455) Image search: [Google]
bernie shills.png
47 KB, 864x455
>>68301591
>>
>>68303665
>>68302089
>>68301749
>call out Trump for being a literal RINO who supports illegals
>hurr durr bernie/cruz shill
I mean I understand there is no way you can defend Trump being an illegal immigrant cuck but damn at least try to defend the nigga
>>
>>68303573
>on taking refugees
before the snack-bars in Paris and around the world recently

>on dream act
All it said was he was convinced more talking needed to be done

hes pro-immigration in a lot of ways, he just has taken a hard stance against Illegal immigration during this campaign. There's nothing wrong with immigration.
>>
>>68302089
>Cruz supporter on life support here
>The Donald gets the nomination
>Vote The Donald

Problem?
>>
>>68303573
That was pretty quick, it's almost like someone prepared an answer sheet to give to employees.
>>
So wait

Is Trump an evil racist KKK nazi?

Or a fairly centrist/reasonable man who is always evaluating his positions on issues based on the latest evidence and events?
>>
>>68304839

that does not undo the reality that Trump had a bunch of liberal positions until he suddenly decided to run for president for real

Now he is backing away from destroying ISIS directly, and back into "arming rebels", which is exactly how Obama fucked Syria up
>>
>>68303573
what's wrong with legal immigration if white people don't want to pick strawberries and a mexican is willing to get the proper legal papers to work here?

what's wrong with banning druglords and keeping the ones that add economic value?
>>
>>68305245

he is whatever he needs to be in order to win an election

which means anti-immigration republicans will get cucked during the general
>>
>>68305308
Oh so you're confirming he's a paid shill?
Wonderful, who's paying you?
The felon?
The briber?
The bribed?
Reddit?
>>
>>68305436

the children of those mexicans and assorted immigrants won't be happy picking strawberries, they become a source of instability as they demand economical equality

unemployment is already high among latinos in USA; the second generation is the one that joins maras and guevarist groups like Aztlan, why bring more in and screw your country demographically for a few bucks?
>>
>>68305695

I am not confirming anything

I am pointing out that you are not addressing him, you are using an ergo decedo ad hominem in a website about debating politics, not about calling everyone that points out something you dont like a shill
>>
>>68306084
Nope that sounds like you're confirming it.
How much are you getting paid per post?
They do realize it's not worth the money right? We've heard lies from the media 24/7, why the fuck would we listen to more?
>>
>>68306368

once again, your writing does nothing to provide a counter-argument around the bizarre flipflops of Donald

It is a well known fact that Trump thought that Romney's self-deportation plan was too harsh

Arguing that the other debater is being paid to have an opinion does not make that opinion false or true

Any third party would reasonably realize that your opinion is wrong insofar you can't construct a counter-argument

it is like when Cruz points out that Trump donated to democrats and all Trump seems able to do is to resort to an ad hominem "Ted lies and is a liar" instead of addressing him
>>
>>68304839
bingo !
>>
>>68307191

You have to understand. The Tumpettes don't believe that he has flip flopped.

We're talking about cognitive dissonance on a scale that makes a liberal look rational and they all belong in mental institutions.
>>
>>68307397

let's assume that he is paid

is he being paid some sort of magical event that alters the nature of reality, and makes it so history changed and Trump was never pro-amnesty or is no longer pro-touchback?

Because unless such magical event happen, a rational thinker would assume that such position should raise some warning flags about Trump
>>
>>68307923
>is he being paid some sort of magical event that alters the nature of reality
Actually yes.
They find sources to meet their narrative, and who pays those sources matters to because a bias will strongly effect the accuracy of the article. What was left out? What was put in? What was out of context? What was a straight up fabrication? etc.
>>
>>68308138

If something was left out, you bring about the fact that was left out, proving your argument right and actually convincing some third party that may be neutral about the subject

But you cant just imply that "something must have been left out because Trump can't lie" as if Trump lying was a physical impossibility

He already confessed to his ads about the Trump University being untruthful during the first audience of that particular case (he didn't actually appoint the teachers)

Unless Newsmax could see four years into the future, what reason would they have to hide information about these clear statements by Trump?

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Donald-Trump-Ronald-Kessler/2012/11/26/id/465363/

> Romney’s solution of “self deportation” for illegal aliens made no sense and suggested that Republicans do not care about Hispanics in general, Trump says.
> “He had a crazy policy of self deportation which was maniacal,” Trump says. “It sounded as bad as it was, and he lost all of the Latino vote,” Trump notes. “He lost the Asian vote. He lost everybody who is inspired to come into this country.”
> The GOP has to develop a comprehensive policy “to take care of this incredible problem that we have with respect to immigration, with respect to people wanting to be wonderful productive citizens of this country,” Trump says.

The fact is that when the GE comes around, he will move sharply to the left on immigration and has given every indication of that

I hope that /pol/'s mindless love for this man will end right there, but there will be a few people still believing he is "playing the act" for some bizarre reason, even when trump was probably more sincere in 2012 when supporting amnesty
>>
>>68303956
Trump's past positions are irrelevant. The fact that the most anti-illegal immigrant politicians and activists, people who have dedicated their entire careers to fighting illegal immigrants and the crimes they commit, have placed their support firmly behind Trump proves that he's the real deal. People like Jeff Sessions, Sheriff Arpaio, Jan Brewer, Ann Coulter, and the union that represents border patrol agents, etc. If Trump is good enough for them, the people with the highest standards when it comes to combating illegal immigration, then he's certainly good enough for me.
>>
>>68309549

Isn't Cruz harsher on illegals tho?

I get a feeling that Jeff Sessions, and Ann Coulter fell for the meme, the whole "touchback" thing is an expensive amnesty
>>
>>68309549

Trump supporters are the greatest useful idiots in the history of the world.
>>
>>68309782
I would say Cruz is about as tough on illegals as Trump is which actually gives Trump even more credibility as people like Sessions and Coulter were given a choice between the two and still went with Trump.
>>
>>68301591
Trump got redpilled. You probably supported the same shit a few years ago, faggot.
>>
>>68303397
This. Once you swallow the red pill there's no going back.
>>
File: cryingbaby.jpg (28 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
cryingbaby.jpg
28 KB, 600x400
>>68312875

>muh shills

Trump supporters can't even form coherent sentences in defense of their liberal messiah.
>>
>>68311498
As far as I'm concerned Trump's past stance on illegal immigration falls under the same category as his donations to various politicians on both side of the aisle. As an international businessman with a responsibility to his family members and his employees, it's his job to establish the best relations with as many people and groups as possible and to appear as congenial as possible.
>>
>>68313483
However, these actions are not at all indicative of his actual beliefs or feelings. Personally I think Trump didn't give a shit about the illegals issue until relatively recently. Hell, maybe he still doesn't give a shit about it. But enough of the right people are convinced that he's going to do something about it that I'm convinced as well.
>>
File: 1457840452508.gif (352 KB, 499x360) Image search: [Google]
1457840452508.gif
352 KB, 499x360
>>68307589
You are a fucking idiot. Nobody gives a shit about you tards exposing Trump. He is an alternative to your employers. He is not perfect, but he is not them.

The guy is a battering ram to get rid of the fucks that are leeching off the country.

The particular details and what you call flip flopping are irrelevant. What's relevant is Trump is an alternative to Hillary/Cruz. The guy speaks his mind, and he had one position at a time, now he holds a different position. Changing his position is a sign of intelligence. And it will be also possible to get rid of Trump if he fucks up, unlike the scum that needs to be burned with fire from DC.

The establishment is entrenched and the don't think they need to be changed forever. Their kids, their wifes, all of them just stay on and play their insiders games that nobody really cares about. Just go back and suck Bernie's or Hillary's cock and discuss whatever is important to cucks like you.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.