[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys i just got destroyed. I went to the store to buy some beer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
Guys i just got destroyed.

I went to the store to buy some beer and as i walk out and to cross the street i see this couple passing by.
I have the habit to look at people. A quick look. I look at the girl a split second then at the guy a split second. The guy looked at me at the same time. And he started laughing at me. It felt really bad.
She was very hot and he looked very trashy. So i was kinda stunned when i looked at him. it only took a split second for me to have a mental picture full of judgement as in "wtf is this guy doing with such a hot babe"
An instant flash of judgement and i think he felt it and he started LOLing at me as if i was a poor beta cuck.

I just walked away confused and destroyed.
>>
File: Check'em.jpg (8 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
Check'em.jpg
8 KB, 224x224
>>68301011
Did you come here for /pol/ to throw your broken pieces into the fire because that's what we'll do.
Oh, and nice dubs.
>>
>>68302071
thanks

I need to patch myself up. I want to say that guy was rude but i cant. He caught me being jelly and destroyed me. Jealousy is a sin.
This never happened to me like this before.
It affected me so much that now i dont even wanna look at people in the street anymore because i know that i will stare at people that stand out like this couple.

Yeah, on /pol/ the destruction is like the anti venom.
>>
>>68301011
ITT: Canadian rapes a girl in front of her personal ATM
>>
>>68301011
Typical trumpfag insecure because women have agency
>>
>>68301011
Just because a dude looks trashy doesn't mean he's broke.
Girls like money over anything else.
>>
>>68303208
i would take it back.
it was instant impression
>>68302860
meh, that guy seemed rude as fuck

>>68302763
??
>>
Little sensitive there bud.

some guy on the street laughs and you remember it minutes later.
>>
File: goldstones.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2400) Image search: [Google]
goldstones.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2400
>>68303931
itcaffected me like crazy mostly because he was spot on, as if he was In my head

i probably had the "feel face" On.
>>
File: reeeeeeeee.gif (28 KB, 206x200) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeee.gif
28 KB, 206x200
>>68301011
get a gun and set things straight you can't let him get away with it
>>
>>68304717
uh that would Make me feel even more depressed.

the guy is probably ALpha
If i do that it might affect the alpha In me as well
>>
>>68304296

guys who get the feels are faggots.

stop having these feelings.

get on estrogen blockers dead srs. estrogen pollution is REAL. im a bit of a loser as well and i would be NEET virgin if not for the fact that i take estrogen blockers and T boosters which helps me get laid.
>>
>>68305162
it s as if it was instant Karma
as if i shot reflective shield and got K.O.d by my own punch

but i didnt mean to "punch". That "punch" was a visual estimation of what I saw. i doesnt mean it wouldnt have changed in the next 5 seconds.
That split second gave me the thought: "what a fucking pleb with a hot chick. This guy must be a total fucking idiot asshole little piece of shit."

I see couples sometimes that i like a lot and my first impression is: "My nigga".
>>
File: OurLady.jpg (26 KB, 278x368) Image search: [Google]
OurLady.jpg
26 KB, 278x368
>>68305596
i cant do that

in 2006 when i went to the forest , at some point i felt alpha and masculine as fuck. it actually killed the feminity inside me to the point that i was inhuman.

I felt that i lost my humanity and that i was very unnatural.
From that point on i said to myself that i would never harm away the "shy girl" inside of me.
Dont get me wrong, ive fucked hundreds of hookers and even had a couple of girlfriends that treated me well for a temporary amount of time.
I consider myself a descent human being but like i said, i dont wanna get rid of the aestrogen.
>>
>>68301011
nice feels thread. but why are you posting this on /pol/?
>>
>>68302730
Your mistake was looking at him at all. Keep your eyes on the prize fucker.
>>
>>68301011
>>
>>68301011

Okay, on your way to /fit/ now OP.
>>
File: imaghmghmges.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
imaghmghmges.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>68306414
this Is unpopular cuz /pol/acks are usually alpha non-cucks

>>68306562
wtf i am enlightened :O

>>68306679
oh ok
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.