[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dozens of bayonets held by god only knows 3 feet from Obama,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: Bayonets.jpg (167 KB, 962x615) Image search: [Google]
Bayonets.jpg
167 KB, 962x615
Dozens of bayonets held by god only knows 3 feet from Obama, how is this secure?
>>
>>68299220
because they know America would be better off without that Nignog
>>
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>68300224
Obama is limp-wristed?
>>
over compensating manlets

what else is new?
>>
>>68300224
What the fuck
>>
It's not supposed to be secure. Obama is being controlled. One wrong move, one wrong question and he'll be dead.
>>
Army vet here.

Back in 2008ish, Bush came to visit our base, Ft. Bragg. We had to remove the bolt from our rifles and pass through 3 layers of security just to march. We were also told that snipers were ready to take out anyone who so much as looked threatening during the parade.
>>
>>68300224
I need webm that is a zoom up on the hand limping
>>
I thought he said we no longer use bayonets
in the debate with romney
liberals loved that line
>>
File: dont shoot.jpg (138 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
dont shoot.jpg
138 KB, 1300x866
>>68300224
Raul was going for the "both holding hands up in triumph look" but goofed, like a missed high-five
>>
>>68299220
Three words: overwhelming nuclear retaliation.
>>
>>68300620
To be fair, Fort Bragg has some of the more...independent-minded soldiers in the US.
>>
All peace whithout Muslin is good !
>>
File: obacastro.jpg (176 KB, 860x557) Image search: [Google]
obacastro.jpg
176 KB, 860x557
>>68299220
charisma
>>
>>68301645
You can't fire a nuke if the presidente is muerto.
>>
>>68302205
Biden becomes President, Pablo
>>
Im 6'3" with a 10 inch cock
>>
>Dozens of bayonets held by god only knows 3 feet from Obama, how is this secure?
That many bayonets only 3 feet away from Obama... You've failed us Cuba.
>>
>>68302319
Holy hell I forgot he existed
>>
>>68300224
ppffftthahaaha
>>
>>68301886
You mean JSOC?
>>
>>68299220
Yeah. The between the Secret Service and the State Department, when it comes to protection they are fucking god tier.
When they found out about the bayonets, I guarantee they probably kindly informed the Castro regime that if as much of a nappy hair is touched on Obama's ass that Havana would be leveled or snipers would take out Castro and his Field and General grade officers or something insane like that. Also, dollars to times at least a few of those soldiers, especially in the front 1 or 2 ranks were definitely Secret Service.
>>
>>68302205
I don't see Joe Biden, Paul Ryan, Orrin Hatch, John Kerry, Jack Lew, Ash Carter, Loretta Lynch, Secretary of the Interior Sally Jewell, Tom Vilsack, Penny Pritzker, Thomas Perez, Sylvia Mathews Burwell, Julián Castro, Anthony Foxx, Ernest Moniz, John King, Bob McDonald, and Jeh Johnson in that frame.
>>
>>68302649
I mean a lot of units that would make an unpopular president nervous.
>>
>>68299220
Obama is White House Nigger In Charge. He has to walk by real killers as part of his "Put on a good show" routine in 'Murica.

It is no different with Cuba.

The Illuminati has many replacements if Obama met a bad end, but he probably won't. He has not challenged the Federal Reserve or World Banking at all, has he?
>>
>>68302336
Can I taste it?
>>
>>68300224

Trying to score "viva la revolucion" points against the US
>>
File: whatcuba wanted.jpg (33 KB, 494x255) Image search: [Google]
whatcuba wanted.jpg
33 KB, 494x255
>>68300224
what he wanted to see instead of limp wrist.
>>
>>68300224
>manlets
will they ever learn?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.