[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Israel exists?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1458576874744.jpg (12 KB, 418x337) Image search: [Google]
1458576874744.jpg
12 KB, 418x337
Why does Israel exists?
>>
to piss off the mudslimes

does a pretty good job at it too
>>
>>68299191
Because Harry Truman's buddy talked him into it. Recognition and support for the state of Israel was opposed by every member of his administration including General Marshall, his Sec. of State. It's an amazing story of Truman coming to support a Jewish homeland in the Palestinian Mandate.
>>
>>68299191
To piss off Muslims.
>>
>>68299191
So the US can have a proxy in the Middle East. It ain't worth the cost we pay for the Jews, however.
>>
>>68299191
watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU5PQLaINME
>>
One of the aspects, according to Carrol Quigley's documentation of the Rhodes / Milner groups, is that adding Jews to Palestine would help raise the economic development of the region so that the British could expand their control further Eastward without looking too imperial about it.
>>
In order to directly disobey The Creator
>>
>>68299191
Same reason /pol/ exists: to provide an asylum for the insane and protect the rest of society from contagion.
>>
AEIIU
>>
File: 1454904784234.jpg (62 KB, 443x463) Image search: [Google]
1454904784234.jpg
62 KB, 443x463
>>68299191
the british had a bad habit of promiseing things they didnt own to people in exchange for money to fund the war machine.
>>
Nazi meme magic made materialize into existence by mistake.
>>
>>68301336
made it*
>>
>>68299191
hitler
>>
Because people felt pity for the jews.

Also, the bible.
>>
>For 2000 years we've been hated and persecuted, and now they've finally done it and tried to exterminate us, maybe we should stop wrecking nations all the time?
>Yeah that seems sensible ...
>Wait, I have a better idea: Let's just create a country where we can flee to when things are starting to get dangerous in our respective host nations.
>Great idea Schlomo, but who will pay for it?
>Mh ... why don't we tell the Americans Jesus will come back eventually if they just pay enough for our country, these idiots believe anything.
>Genius!
>>
Dont take me wrong

I aint a antisemite biggot

But lets be clear on something

Israel is not the same thing as jewish

In fact, not every Israeli citizen is a jew.

So if Israel wasnt created for the Jews, I will ask this again;

Why does Israel exists?1

>Because the jews in the holocaust
false, not everybody in Israel is a jew

>Because 2000 years ago the bible says that the jews...
false, NO 100% JEWS ON ISRAEL

>Zionism
NO FUCKING JEWS

Why then?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.