[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>doesn't care about gay marriage >supports Planned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: donaldtrump.jpg (84 KB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
donaldtrump.jpg
84 KB, 1200x650
>doesn't care about gay marriage
>supports Planned Parenthood
>neutral on the Israel/Palestine conflict
>doesn't want to fight proxy wars with Russia
>supports public healthcare for people to poor to afford private healthcare
Seriously, why do leftists hate him so much? Is it just because MUH HITLER 2.0?
>>
>>68298507
They only hate him because they're told too.
>>
it's almost like SOME PEOPLE who dislike him are actively controlling leftist opinions
>>
File: laughing joe biden.jpg (13 KB, 300x160) Image search: [Google]
laughing joe biden.jpg
13 KB, 300x160
>>68298507
>Seriously, why do leftists hate him so much?

they do and think what their facebook/twitter/instagram "friends" and the media tells them to do and think.
>>
>>68298507
Let’s be honest – Donald Trump is a loser. Count all his failed businesses. See how he kept his father’s empire afloat by cheating people with scams like Trump University and by using strategic corporate bankruptcy (excuse me, bankruptcies) to skip out on debt. Listen to the experts who’ve concluded he’s so bad at business that he might have more money today if he’d put his entire inheritance into an index fund and just left it alone.

Trump seems to know he’s a loser. His embarrassing insecurities are on parade: petty bullying, attacks on women, cheap racism, and flagrant narcissism. But just because Trump is a loser everywhere else doesn’t mean he’ll lose this election. People have been underestimating his campaign for nearly a year – and it’s time to wake up.

People talk about how "this is the most important election" in our lifetime every four years, and it gets stale. But consider what hangs in the balance. Affordable college. Accountability for Wall Street. Healthcare for millions of Americans. The Supreme Court. Big corporations and billionaires paying their fair share of taxes. Expanded Social Security. Investments in infrastructure and medical research and jobs right here in America. The chance to turn our back on the ugliness of hatred, sexism, racism and xenophobia. The chance to be a better people.

More than anyone we’ve seen before come within reach of the presidency, Donald Trump stands ready to tear apart an America that was built on values like decency, community, and concern for our neighbors. Many of history’s worst authoritarians started out as losers – and Trump is a serious threat. The way I see it, it’s our job to make sure he ends this campaign every bit the loser that he started it.
>>
>>68298507

most of the leftists i know dont take him seriously and think he is their best chance for winning the general election but i am an old man and my friends lived through trumps other presidential efforts so it makes sense
>>
>>68298507
>HITLER 2.0

explain to me how trump is like hitler?
>>
>>68298507
Probably because of his views on immigration and Muslims. Especially if they have immigrant or Muslim friends.
>>
>>68298877
ARE
>>
>>68298507
Leftists love him, just the ones we see on TV protesting and shit are the ultra-bluepilled-faggots rather than the casually blue-pilled peanut gallery that support Trump.
>>68298663
The Jew$ like Trump.
>>68298810
This
>>68298877
"Because he.. he...
HE JUST IS YOU SHITLORD"
>>
Because the media tells them that he's racist.
>>
File: Trump's successful businesses.jpg (2 MB, 2449x1212) Image search: [Google]
Trump's successful businesses.jpg
2 MB, 2449x1212
>>68298835
>>
>>68298943
>Immigrants and Mudshits
Last time I checked Trump wanted to let the 'good ones' back in.
>>
>>68298835
They are too busy being mined for salt to get a chance
>>
They are mentally enslaved morons who regurgitate whatever the mainstream media tells them to.
>>
>>68298835

Fuck off reddit. You're in damage control because you're not gonna get your FREE SHIT LOL
>>
>>68298877
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?
>>
Doesn't matter. With the way his rallies have been going, he'll probably be dead soon anyways.

Clinton is going to win this election, and both sides want her to win because she can be bought easily. Her opinions change with the tides, and both parties need someone who can be easily manipulated.
>>
>>68299335
No ones getting free shit now.

>am on disability
>still paying taxes on my disability income

or did you think all of that was coming out of JUST your paychecks?
>>
>>68298507
leftists consider him hitler because the media told them too. Look i was a leftist too up until 2012 when obama was reelected when i started hearing about the left wanting to kill old white males.

Im a white male and i will be old one day. Why would i want to vote for a party that wants to kill me? The whites that are still leftist are cucks no hope for any of them they cant be reasoned with logic. Any form of discussion immediately triggers them and then they just spout buzzwords like racist bigot or homophobic.

The left isnt interested in new ideals or moving forward they just want to feel superior to others by doing what the media tells them.
>>
>>68299627

I said "gonna". Holy shit learn to read, you faggot.
>>
File: 1458607826938.png (156 KB, 574x601) Image search: [Google]
1458607826938.png
156 KB, 574x601
>>68298507

>hurrrr if you don't support this kike shill your a retarded leftist durrrr

Just stop
>>
>>68298507
Leninist style propaganda.

we got a problem, a big problem
>>
>>68298634
this.

the leftists are the biggest sheep
>>
>>68299867
Let me break it down for you since it clearly went over your head...

"you're not gonna get your free shit" just means that you aren't paying attention to his TAX PLAN that means EVERYONE will be paying increased TAXES to FUND the "free shit" you're implying you're opposed to. Meaning that if Sanders won, NO ONE would be getting "free shit" because we'd ALL be paying for it.

Like we are now.
>out of my fucking disability checks
>you fucking moron
>>
Because they can't think for themselves. If they could they wouldn't be leftists.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 444x547) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 444x547
>>68298972
YOU
>>
>>68300619
the right are the same, they just have better opinions these days
>>
>>68301277
KITTEN
>>
File: 1457789309986.png (168 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
1457789309986.png
168 KB, 500x427
>>68298507
>Decimates jewpac, standing ovation.
Look at all these scared faggots.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.