[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If liberals love the environment so much, why is there a drought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160321_121333.jpg (182 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160321_121333.jpg
182 KB, 1280x960
If liberals love the environment so much, why is there a drought in California?
>>
>>68297466
Kids love puppies. I wouldn't trust a 4 year old to raise a newborn though.
>>
Il Nino / La Nina effect.

It's wet as fuck in Australia and it was dry when it was wet as fuck in California. Interestingly, global warming may have made this effect more profound as melting Antarctic ice caps creates more rain in Australia possibly increasing the wet/dry trade over the Pacific.

>tfw simply living in Melbourne makes one an expert in meteorology
>>
They haven't payed enough carbon taxes yet.
>>
>>68297466
Because its a fucking desert
>>
>>68297466
Holy shit, what shithole is that image from?
>>
>>68297466

Evil corporations
>>
>>68298683
/thread
>>
>>68297466

I bet those Republicans had something to do with it!
>>
File: 1435387734021.jpg (353 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1435387734021.jpg
353 KB, 1000x1000
>>68297466
>>68298650
Looks like UBC or some other Hongcouver university. That's basically what all the posters look like at SFU
>>
Its because they were not successful in shutting down the central valley agriculture industry.

Of course if it ever happened they would cry about how expensive food is.
>>
>>68299042
Just means we need fewer people, less meat, and to get rid of farming so that we stop hurting the earth so much with our agriculture.
>>
>>68297466
More Singhs than a Surrey phonebook
>>
>>68297466

Because "the liberals" are too fucking busy being brainwashed into telling other people what to do

When they could be reassessing water rights that are centuries old to stop farmers from growing shit like Rice and Almonds that makes NO sense in California

And could also be increasing the rate agriculture pays for water

But nooo gotta make sure everyone else in the rest of the country can't buy the guns they want, label things with "dangerous chemicals to the state of california" and let illegal immigrants vote!!

Nuke california.
>>
File: IMG_20160321_220606.jpg (183 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160321_220606.jpg
183 KB, 1280x960
>>68298650
George Brown.
>>
>>68298179
>believes in global warming
>lives in Melbourne
no surprises there
>>
>With then girlfriend
>Watch documentary on grand canyon, and drought issues
>Goes on and on about people draining water and causing drought
>Movie points out in 13th century there was a drought casing natives to leave the area
>Hold the phone
>tell GF "Why the fuck are people to blame? Seems to be inevitable"
>She can not comprehend that something wrong in the environment is not peoples fault
>She starts convulsing violently, has seizure
>Currently in a medically induced coma

I miss you Sheila
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.