[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Johnson bread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 42
File: Gary_Johnson.jpg (954 KB, 2040x2509) Image search: [Google]
Gary_Johnson.jpg
954 KB, 2040x2509
>abolish NSA
>abolish TSA
>legalize all drugs
>cut taxes
>cut foreign aid
>stop getting involved in the middle east and let the sand niggers kill each other

Why the fuck isn't everybody behind this guy?
>>
>>68295681
a literal who running with a literal who party literally no one cares about
>>
everyone loves sucking the jewish cock with Trump
>>
>>68295681
Never seen him. He has no chance. Have to be in the spotlight to win in America.
>>
>>68296049
/thread
>>
Gonna be on Joe Rogan Experience sometime soon apparently
>>
>>68296101
if it's a broken convention, and the Libertarian party is the 3rd largest party, then I think there's a chance
>>
>>68295681
>Why the fuck isn't everybody behind this guy?

Because he has 0 chance of ever getting into the Presidency. And I voted for him in 2012
>>
FEEL
THE
JOHNSON
>>
>>68296205
what's it like being a delusional retard?
>>
>>68295681
Im voting for him

Did in 2012 too.

Although stepping back from the ME is a mistake. Russia, China and Iran would take our place and it would be a serious threat.

Plus we need to be drafting SJWs.
>>
>>68295681
>>legalize all drugs
>ALL
Yeah, no thanks.
>>
>>68296205
Whats he polling at?

& libertarians think borders should be open. Bunch of cucks.

Democracy is trash. Need an emperor who cares about people.
>>
>>68296335
exactly what I was thinking. legalizing all drugs would fuck over the country, so I can't support any candidate in favor of this
>>
>>68295681
Libertarians cant fix America
>>
>>68295681
Gary Johnson is so based

If it weren't for Trump, I'd vote for him again
>>
File: building of the wall.gif (2 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
building of the wall.gif
2 MB, 450x450
>>68295681
>legalize all drugs
There's your problem
>>
It's a little bit more intricate than "pull out of the middle east"

It's a matter of maintaining the petrol dollar.
>>
Let me run the USA till I die.

Everyone will love me. How? Because I'll kill the people who don't.

If you a a nationalist republican, you would have nothing to worry about.

Liberals tho.... Heads would be rolling on public television. Much like North Korea.
>>
>has completed Iron Man competitions
>climbed the highest peak on every continent (got frostbite climbing Everest)
>completed the Bataan Death March
>once ran a 100 consecutive miles in the Rocky Mountains

He's a fucking G, too.
>>
what a retard who is going to guard our country from cyber attack if you disband the NSA? Who is going to guard against random hadjis blowing up planes if you get rid of the TSA? Holy shit this guy is the dumbest fucking idiot ever. No wonder I have no idea who the fuck he is.

Only a fucking loser that has already decided they will be a loser the rest of their fucking life would ever think to support this guy. Fuck you, it's time to WIN AND MAGA
>>
america's weedman. have you watched his interviews? he's like a brain damaged idiot.
>>
Only because he doesn't have a chance at winning this election. Everyone would support him if he had a chance. Like tragedy of the commons in a way. "I won't vote for him only because it's a wasted vote because no one else will"
>>
>>68296400
Fuck off fucking kike shill
>>
>legalize all drugs
Walter White and El Chapo would love this.
>>
>>68295681
>abolish NSA

But then I'll have to find another job...
Which will be impossible since most of my resume is classified...
Please no...
>>
>>68295681
Legalizing all drugs would be a very bad idea. Meth will become the weed alternative. Hardcore drugs need to be kept in Mexico.

This is why I don't support these Libertarian movements. Libertarianism destroys societies with time because it allows degeneracy to flourish.
>>
>>68296468
>>68296335
>>68296604

How would it fuck over the country? If you think that there's going to be a bunch of junkies in public, you're a fucking retard. No one who's clean today would magically run out to do drugs because of the legal status, and being fucked up in public would still be a crime.
>>
File: 1456768356333.png (903 KB, 749x499) Image search: [Google]
1456768356333.png
903 KB, 749x499
>>68295681

If Libertarians would run in the GOP without compromising like Ron Paul then they can win but its the year of the Trump
>>
>>68296728

Was hitler a Jew? He called democracy a shit stain as well
>>
>>68295681
We are.
>>
>>68296816
Pretty much this, and also with no welfare bux drug users would eventually have to get productive or piss off.
>>
>>68296816

Furthermore, drug addicts will now seek treatment because the health issue will be stigmatized. It's like you morons have never taken the time to see what happened to Portugal when they legalized drugs.
>>
>>68295681
roads
>>
>>68296979

*destigmatized
>>
>>68296687
>implying the NSA protects us from fucking anything
John McAfee is also running for president, and he also wants to tear down the NSA and make it work for the people instead of surveiling us.
>>
>>68296743

nigga didn't say nothing about the dia
>>
Doesn't he want open borders?
>>
Because he's not a puppet. Don't kid yourself, whoever wins is gonna continue the bullshit we are going through right now.
>>
File: vince get off me.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
vince get off me.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>68295681
Is that Vince McMahon?
>>
>>68295681
because they're too fucking stupid to do so. plain and simple. the dumbest fall for sanders and trump and the uninformed fall for clinton and whoever the gop i barely staying afloat with
>>
>>68296742
Yeah right after they become bankrupt. The pharmacy companies and current pot growing companies would eat up the Drug market because fuck dealing with sketchy niggers of varying colors. Rather deal with some young fuck behind a counter in a pharmaceutical store.
Dare was gay as shit and a waste of taxes but coming here I swear it work on a stupid minority or the satire is heavy.
>>
>>68295681
3rd party

This is basically the only reason.
>>
>>68295681

Is this the candidat of anonymous raiding /pol/ ?
>>
>>68296687
>what a retard who is going to guard our country from cyber attack if you disband the NSA?
US Cental Command, DOD, DHS

Private security would replace the TSA, like everyone else 15 years ago. The TSA fails over 90% of its internal audits anyways. Every time i go to an airport there are dozens of TSA guys just standing around doing nothing.

How old are you?
>>
Because he ignores demographics.

The entire USA will look racially like California soon. How well do libertarian ideas do in California elections?
>>
>>68295681
I always refer to myself as a moderate libertarian.

Because I understand full blown libertarians are retarded and that some gov't regulation/war/whatever else is necessary. I'm most isolationist and small gov't. But no in hell am I pro immigration and pro international trade when our own laws make international trade a burden.
>>
He's a libertarian, which means he wants
>Open borders
>Outsourcing

He ignores demographics.
>>
>>68297056
he is pro immigration, but not open borders. It'd be a lot cheaper to use the money currently spent on border maintenance and patrol to streamline the documentation and education process for immigrants, and actually make them contributing and tax-paying members of society. Mexicans are mostly economic refugees
>>
>>68295681
I honestly would be OK with the LP putting up anyone else....
This fucker doesn't even believe in the NAP...
>>
File: 1458450458835.png (33 KB, 255x216) Image search: [Google]
1458450458835.png
33 KB, 255x216
>current year
>still clinging to "muh legal drugz are bad for society" "muh degeneracy"

Without drugs being criminalized, we:

- eliminate the #1 source of gang violence
- put beaner drug smugglers out of business because R.J. Reynolds and Pfizer will now sell meth/coke/heroin
- allow more leeway for scientists to research ALL drugs instead of just the ones on the government whitelist
- Make America Great Again
>>
File: areyoukiddingme2.jpg (66 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
areyoukiddingme2.jpg
66 KB, 236x236
>>68297612
>He's a libertarian, which means he wants
>>Open borders
>>Outsourcing

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

>>68297633
>he is pro immigration, but not open borders

Same stance as Trump, btw.
>>
>>68297458
what does "he ignores demographics" mean?
>>
>>68296979
We didn't legalize drugs. We decriminalized drug use which is quite different.

"Individuals found in possession of small quantities of drugs are issued summons. The drugs are confiscated, and the suspect is interviewed by a “Commission for the Dissuasion of Drug Addiction” (CDT). These commissions are made up of three people: A social worker, a psychiatrist, and an attorney. The dissuasion commission have powers comparable to an arbitration committee, but restricted to cases involving drug use or possession of small amounts of drugs. There is one CDT in each of Portugal’s 18 districts.

The committees have a broad range of sanctions available to them when ruling on the drug use offence. These include:

Fines, ranging from €30 to €180. These figures are based on the Portuguese minimum wage of about €530 and translate into hours of work lost.
Suspension of the right to practice if the user has a licensed profession (e.g. medical doctor, taxi driver) and may endanger another person or someone's possessions.
Ban on visiting certain places (e.g. specific clubbing venues).
Ban on associating with specific other persons.
Foreign travel ban.
Requirement to report periodically to the committee.
Withdrawal of the right to carry a gun.
Confiscation of personal possessions.
Cessation of subsidies or allowances that a person receives from a public agency."

Usually these measures are taken if they refuse or drop out of rehabilitation therapy. It's a no-nonsense policy that has reduced drug related illnesses (overdose, STDs or other infections from filthy needles) and kept drug usage at a rather stable level instead of the ever creeping increase we had felt before.

No opinion on this guy but I just wanted to clarify.
>>
>>68295681
CORRECTION. WIKIPEDIA SAYS HE IS PRO DECRMINALIZATION, NOT LEGALIZATION
>>
>>68297633
so basically, fuck American culture so long as we get some short-term GDP growth out of immigrants. In what way does this benefit the white race?

He sounds basically pro-open borders. You are pro open-borders if you don't have a cap or effective cap on net immigration per annum
>>
>>68298050

You're absolutely correct. It's a mistake to use decriminalization and legalization indiscriminately, but I'm a few beers deep lol. For the record, Johnson supports decriminalization and not full legalization.

Either way, the point still stands. You guys have a lot of problems, but you have done great on that issue.
>>
>>68298304
what the fuck is american culture and what the fuck is the white race? there was a time when being Irish, Finnish, German, Welsh, or half a dozen other races made you *not* white. America is a country of immigrants. We will adapt. They will adapt. And money will be made.
>>
>>68298598
Sand niggers will never adapt

You've had millions of Mexican immigrants, how's that 'adaption' going?

They still wave Mexican flags and are fast making Spanish equal to English.

American culture is freedom and the white race is people of European descent. And no, 'freedom' doesn't include giving every sad case who shows up a green card
>>
>>68298939
nobody here is pro open borders. Pro immigration is not the same thing. You don't let in millions of people, but you also don't make it fucking impossible to get citizenship. Lower your estimates by a lot. And for the arab situation, we might wanna hold off on that for national security reasons
>>
I would vote for him
>>
File: gary johnson.jpg (389 KB, 1586x1306) Image search: [Google]
gary johnson.jpg
389 KB, 1586x1306
>>68295681
The time has come
>>
Johnson is a faggot, his name is literally a dick
>>
literally irrelevant

always has been
>>
File: Chewing GIF.gif (271 KB, 234x178) Image search: [Google]
Chewing GIF.gif
271 KB, 234x178
GARY "GIMME THE" JOHNSON 2016.

So cash.
>>
Because democrats and republicans are the only two parties the media covers. They don't care if you're independent, libertarian, centrist etc. They report what society eats up. a shit flinging contest between a dyke, a balding jew, and a loud mouthed businessman.
>>
>>68296662
He also built his own house. Based as fuck tbqh
>>
>>68295681
i voted for him in 2012 and i agree with his stances but he has 0 chance and is completely irrelevant

id be willng to vote for him if he could get himself some mainstream media coverage and get onto the debate stage (impossible). but hes gotta deliver a little if he wants continued support
>>
>>68295681
If Trump gets assassinated, I'll vote for Johnson. I voted for him in 2012 because fuck Obama and Romney.
>>
>>68295681
Voted for him in 2012 and will vote for him again.
Fuck Hillary, fuck Bernie, fuck Trump and fuck Cruz
>>
>>68295681
>not McAfee
fucko get out
>>
File: 1432822917202.jpg (13 KB, 241x267) Image search: [Google]
1432822917202.jpg
13 KB, 241x267
>>68296189

BUCKLE UP BITCHES
>>
>>68295681

You listed five excellent reasons to keep him out of Washington. He's clearly full of shit and just sperging out conspiracy-level vomit that Alex Jones listeners think sounds good.

Apart from that, you can't run a campaign just on legalizing weed. In fact, he doesn't know the difference between legalizing and decriminalizing. It's a very critical distinction and he doesn't understand it ...

So. Yeah. Far too retarded to be in any position of decision-making at any level of government.
>>
File: He Fights For Freedom.png (713 KB, 714x897) Image search: [Google]
He Fights For Freedom.png
713 KB, 714x897
Gary Johnson is a LINO.

Austin Petersen is Our Meme and Saviour for the Libertarian Party.

Presidential Candidate Austin Petersen welcomes Gary Johnson to the Race
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zItri_wR7s

Gary Johnson attacks Austin Petersen and John McAfee Steps In...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bKifixK0-A
>>
>>68295681
>open borders
>free trade deals continuing to fuck over the average worker

yah, nah.
>>
File: Muh NAP.png (391 KB, 1283x591) Image search: [Google]
Muh NAP.png
391 KB, 1283x591
Ep 414 Woods/Petersen Clash on Minarchism, Anarchism, and More
http://tomwoods.com/podcast/ep-414-woodspetersen-clash-on-minarchism-anarchism-and-more/
>>
>>68296205
Relevant Third Parties in American History
>Muh Masons
>Muh Irish
>Muh slavery
>Teddy Fucking Roosevelt
>George Wallace
>Billionaire
Johnson is not on this level
>>
>>68297461
Most libertarians are moderate. The only people who think otherwise are children or people who don't research. Literally anyone who claims they are a libertarian but not for some regulation is nothing more than an anarchist or a retard.

>>68297612
>He's a libertarian, which means he wants
>Open borders
>Outsourcing

Where did this meme come from. Any other Nationalist Isolationist Moderate Libertarians?
>>
>>68306433
>Literally anyone who claims they are a libertarian but not for some regulation is nothing more than an anarchist or a retard.

Mises and friends say hi.
>>
>>68306749
Literally who? Do I need to post my political compass?
>>
>>68296189
well then he just lost any respect i had for him
>>
File: Kasich.png (672 KB, 751x499) Image search: [Google]
Kasich.png
672 KB, 751x499
>>68296272
kek
>>
>>68295681
Only spergs dont like him
>>
JOHNSON IS PRO-OPEN BORDERS KEK
>WANTS TO GIVE ILLEGALS A FREE PASS

You have to be a literal SJW faggot to vote for this guy
>>
>>68302776
hey joe, only 8th graders discovering weed and college punks on an acid trip listen to you. everyone else thinks you're a fucking pseudo intellectual faggot
>>
File: America Wins.png (543 KB, 735x743) Image search: [Google]
America Wins.png
543 KB, 735x743
>>68305786

Is anyone listening to this interview? Austin Petersen is actually holding his own. I have to give Tom Woods an ever so slight edge though.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-21-23-33-43.png (117 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-21-23-33-43.png
117 KB, 480x854
>>68306749
>>68306930
Old one from about six months back. Now I am a few columns right and one or two down. Still libertarian
>>
File: 1.png (425 KB, 1049x371) Image search: [Google]
1.png
425 KB, 1049x371
(1/6)

>2033
>Libertarian Movement exploded in the 20s and they won every branch of government in local and national arenas
>Wake up seeing wall poster of Gary Johnson, which I put up myself of course.
>go outside
>get in my car and start start to back into my street
>hear a gunshot and a bullet pierces the top of my car
>roll down window and see man with gun, of which he has the right to own
>"What the hell!" I say
>"Get off the road!"
>"I gotta get to work. Are you new to the neighborhood? I've never seen you."
>"No, I live over in the rich part of town. I was employed by the man who owns the land that this road sits on. This road belongs to a Mr. Green."
>"Oh, that bipolar dude who got rich when he struck oil in his backyard?"
>"Yeah him. Right now he's feeling down. He's been lying in bed with the lights off for the past few days and doesn't want to deal with any of his businesses so until further notice he doesn't want anyone on his property,any of it
>Pull out a piece of gold
>"Maybe you could let one car slip through..."
>"Are you attempting to bribe me? I signed a Private Contract with Mr. Green and so I am legally bound. Otherwise he could take me to court and have me prosecuted which I'd say is fair because I believe in government as long as it is used to defend property rights. You believe in property rights, don't you?"
>Feel my face turning red "Of course! Yes, yes, sorry. I didn't get a lot sleep, still not fully awake." I chuckle.
>"Oh also, uhhh.... while we're on the subject of property rights, I can't help but notice you did a number on this car. I just got the paint job done and-"
>"You were on PRIVATE PROPERTY, on which the owner said he wanted no trespassers. I am his representative, via private contract, to defend his PRIVATE PROPERTY! Do you not believe in the right to bear arms or the right to defend your life and/or property with deadly force if absolutely necessary?"
>>
File: 2.png (564 KB, 1049x371) Image search: [Google]
2.png
564 KB, 1049x371
(2/6)

>"No, sorry....uhhhh, like I said I didn't get a lot of sleep. I'll.. uhhhhh... pull back up now."
>Go back into my house.
>What to do? I needed to get to work. After all I had signed a Private Contract with my boss that I would show up every single day this year, and if I breached that contract, he could sue me for potentially a million dollars. And since I don't have that and there is no OPPRESSIVE bankruptcy program, I would have to be forced to work off the cost, which would take me 25 years.
>Go into my backyard
>Look over fence on south side of yard, see neighbor gardening
>Know that the road on his street isn't owned by Mr. Green.
>"Hello."
>He quickly jolts and turns around toward me with his gun raised.
>"Hey," I say. "I have a strange request. The man who owns the land where the road sits on on my street isn't allowing anyone to go on it right now."
>"As is his right," my neighbor says.
>"As is his right, of course, of course. That said, I need to get to work. Now I know that the man who owns the road in front of your house is allowing people to use it right now. Is it alright if I come over the fence and walk through your house to go out your front door and walk down your street until I get to Main and catch the Commercially Owned bus going up that street to get to work, since Main's owner is also allowing people to use it?"
>"You put one foot over that fence and I'll put a bullet through your head."
>"As is your right."
>I go over and look over fence on the west side of my backyard to look over into that neighbor's yard.
>Maybe I could ask her If I could step over into her backyard, and then I could ask HER south neighbor if I could go through her backyard, into the backdoor and out the front to the street in front of her house.
>See woman in lawn chair on patio. She looks unconscious. Then I notice the heroine needle sitting beside her. I realize she has overdosed.
>>
File: 3.png (425 KB, 1049x371) Image search: [Google]
3.png
425 KB, 1049x371
(3/6)

>I suppose I could call the Private Ambulance, but they wouldn't come. After all, the liability would be too strong. Who were they to come into her house without her written consent in the form of a PRIVATE CONTRACT and take HER BODY away and administer an antidote without her even being awake. If she recovered she could sue them for millions. Besides, they wouldn't have a way to get to her house and take her away since the road in front of her house is closed right now.
>I just hope she can somehow recover.
>I don't know much about drugs, but I am glad the War on Drugs ended back in the 20s. Who's the government to tell you what to put in your body? What did they Know? Besides, that was really just a chance for the fucking pigs to beat on you and arrest you to jack up their QUOTA for the PRISON INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX!
>Go over to the fence on the east side of my Property and look over fence and plan to try the same thing, asking that neighbor to let me climb into his yard and then ask HIS neighbor south of his property if I could go through his back door and out the front and use the street in front of his house.
>Anyway, look over Eastside fence to see my neighbor sitting in chair. He looks sick.
>"Can I help you?" he says.
>"uhh, are you ok?" I ask.
>"To tell you the truth I'm not feeling too good right now. I'm real sick 2bh pham''
>He gets into a coughing fit that lasts for 30 seconds
>"Oh, sorry about that. Yeah, my doctor diagnosed me with something nasty. The treatment was gonna add up to something around 100 thousand dollars. I don't got insurance."
>"Oh, that's a shame. Medical prices are a real bitch right now. But I have complete faith in the Free market to work out the bugs. These things take time."
"Indeed."
>"So how much time do you have?"
>"A week"
>"Well, uhhhhhh, can I get you anything?"
>>
>worshipping free trade and believing in dumb shit like the invisible hand

a lot of us grew out of our libertarian phase, OP.
>>
File: 4.png (425 KB, 1049x371) Image search: [Google]
4.png
425 KB, 1049x371
(4/6)

>"Nothing much anyone can do for me now. Just enjoying my time out in the sun. Being outside feels better for my health. I remember when I was a boy I read a story from a cancer patient who said the woods were relaxing place to spend your final days, you know in nature, surrounded by the animals and trees. But there isn't much of that to be found these days, as businesses needed to cut down all the forests around here to make room for their strip malls."
>"As is their right"
>"As is their right. I'm glad we don't live in a country where the government would have interfered with what someone did on THEIR property in the name of 'preservation'. "
>He starts coughing up blood.
>I part ways, too uncomfortable to ask a dying man for a favor.
>Looks like there was only one option left
>Go to garage
>Find jetpack
>Go into my backyard
>Fire it up
>Real worried its gonna explode but need to get to work so I don't end up in a million dollars debt
>It starts out flying low, kinda hard to control. I get higher.
>If too much ash or smoke gets in neighbors yards, they could have a Property Damage case against me for pollution.
>Still my boss had better lawyers and could get me for way more than they ever could.
>Decide to risk it, start flying jet pack higher into the air
>Start flying higher over neighbors' houses.
>Feel a bullet graze my shoulder
>"Get away from my property! those fumes will give me cancer!" I flew away faster before I could get shot again.
>My shoulder was bleeding, but I couldn't be mad at the guy. After all, I was hovering 50 feet above his yard for a few seconds. For all he knew I was going to try to cause harm to his life or PRIVATE PROPERTY!
>And while I felt the pain in my shoulder, I comforted myself knowing that at least it didn't come from a POWER HUNGRY PIG!
>FuckThePolice.JPG
>Start flying higher over city.
>Hear guy shout "Is that a drone?!"
>Hear bullet whiz past me.
>>
>>68295681
low energy
>>
>>68309069
>>68309106
>>68309152
Look /pol/ a retard who doesn't understand libertarianism. What a surprise..
>>
File: 5.png (425 KB, 1049x371) Image search: [Google]
5.png
425 KB, 1049x371
(5/6)

>Can't say I blame the guy. After all the relief that dissolving the US MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX gave everyone, it would be stressful to think that the government would try to sneak it back in. I'm glad he took a shot. Shows that people won't put up with that nonsense again.
>There was talks of bringing it back last year when a foreign country was making threats to attack us.
>"It will be organized on a much smaller scale, just to carry out some minor preventative measures."
>Some people were CONSIDERING it until a guy took the stage in front of the camera and said
>"If we give into tyranny NOW, that will just make it easier for them to do it in greater measures in the future!!!"
>cheers erupted, no military was organized, the senator who proposed it was impeached.
>That country decided to move its focus into some middle eastern countries, and was currently kept busy successfully taking over many of them. Looks like they had enough to keep them satisfied.
>Obviously there was never ANY need for the proposed military action, and it was just a ploy to reinstate the MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX
>No need for us to be involved in world affairs.
>Fly over Mexican part of town. There were lots of drugs, heard people shooting.
>Some people tried to keep them out back in the day, but thankfully we achieved Open Borders in the 20s. Afterall, who's the government to tell you not to walk on some desert land.
>Feds relinquished land along the borders, and now a rich property tycoon owns it all and built strip malls along the borders.
>It is his property now, and if he wants to let a bunch of Mexicans come in the back door of the strip malls and enter out the front, it is HIS right.
>The murder rate has been skyrocketing in the border states as criminals are fleeing their OPPRESSIVE governments for ours'.
>Our Gov't tried to bring back the DEA to keep an eye on the border.
>No way were we Libertarians going to allow that. They would probably spy on citizens.
>>
File: 1456792412730.jpg (10 KB, 250x220) Image search: [Google]
1456792412730.jpg
10 KB, 250x220
>>68309069
>>68309106
>>68309152
>>68309212
woah woah what is this
>>
File: ConsiderTheFollowing.jpg (20 KB, 296x241) Image search: [Google]
ConsiderTheFollowing.jpg
20 KB, 296x241
If the republican party fucks Trump at a brokered convention I'm voting for Johnson. If Cruz won fair and square I would have voted for him, but I can't condone this corrupt bullshit. If the republican party wants to give up the pretense that they participate democratically in a two party system then we need to do whatever possible to make other parties viable.
>>
File: 6.png (425 KB, 1049x371) Image search: [Google]
6.png
425 KB, 1049x371
(6/6)

>Not to mention, all the land along the border is PRIVATE PROPERTY, and the man who owns it wouldn't want anyone there, as is HIS RIGHT!
>Murders may have been increasing forty fold along the border, but that's no excuse to start drastically violating the 4th Amendment! War on Drugs all over again!
>Finish flying to work, arrive and land in front of building.
>See a 'Dont park' sign.
>TYRANNY!
>Ask man in Government shirt, "What's this about?"
>"Just for a day. This part of the street is the last piece of government road in the nation, and we have to re-tar it.. So you'll have to park across the street and then walk around-"
>"well there is a smaller parking lot on the other side of the building, could I use that?"
>Oh yeah, sure, thats fine."
>"Alright, so if I just go around?"
>"You have my blessing"
>Hmm, a government man said something almost religious.
>What is this, a THEOCRACY?!!
>Drive 1/64th mile ALL the way around the building to the other side.
>DAMN BUREAUCRATIC RED TAPE!
>Fucking Government, making everything in life so inconvenient
>>
>>68309326
It's >>68309303
They aren't new. Just underage faggots who think libertarianism is some form of anarchy. Also old copy pasta for guaranteed triggerings
>>
I feel the Johnson
>>
File: McAfee.jpg (214 KB, 1240x826) Image search: [Google]
McAfee.jpg
214 KB, 1240x826
>>68295681
REMINDER THAT ALL LIBERTARIANS SUPPORTING GARY "KUCK KING" JOHNSON OVER BASED MCAFEE IS LIKE SUPPORTING YEB OVER TRUMP
>>
>>68309475
>libertarianism is some form of anarchy

The majority of libertarian intellectuals are anarch-libertarians.

Mises, Rothbard, Tom Woods
>>
>>68309106
>"You put one foot over that fence and I'll put a bullet through your head."
>"As is your right."

my sides have left orbit
>>
>>68309335
except that would never happen realistically, the last third party that won the presidency was 150 years ago
>>
>>68309475
I swear it's the same faggot who has been spamming this shitty story for the past month or two. He always uses the same images.
>>
>>68309615

I'm not going to the convention and I don't have a preference on who loses the general desu.
>>
>>68295681
because libertarians are open borders cucks
>>
>>68309383
lmao
>>
>>68309069
>>68309106
>>68309152
>>68309212
>>68309314
>>68309383
old pasta but i kek'd
you clearly don't understand Libertarianism but I've laughed every time you posted this story for the past couple months.
>>
>legalize all drugs

dude
>>
The reddit candidate.

I remember liking this guy when I was 18.

Problems:

>Legalized degenerate plants
>We still need some security on planes retard, it would just be the TSA under a different name.
>YAY! another anti-american power vacuum!
>cut taxes!!! like I haven't heard that one before.
>Cut foreign aid? you mean the only reason other countries still tolerate our shit?
>We still need the NSA, whatever programs he drops will either make us less safe or will just be the same thing with another name.

What a cuck.
>>
How many states actually have a primary election for the libertarian party? My state libertarian party didn't have one.
>>
>>68296335
Are you even American
>>
>>68309212
>"As is their right"
>"As is their right. I'm glad we don't live in a country where the government would have interfered with what someone did on THEIR property in the name of 'preservation'. "

fucking kek
>>
>>68309637
Just because the majority of the "intellectuals" are that way doesn't mean most libs are that way as well. I mean most of the actual party consists of one issue retards like dude weed an anarchism, so much so that most Libertarians aren't even in the party and would rather vote independent.

You could technically say some of the founding fathers fit into the description of Libertarian, the problem with libertarians is that we are all different so it's impossible to put us in one place on a compass. Most of us stay in the same area but move a bit depending on the current situations in society but our core individual beliefs are solid. In a way I can see why people on here think were retards.
>>
>>68295681
Because their oil is traded with the US dollar. If shit goes wrong there our dollar value is gone. Easy at that.
>>
>>68310457
Nice ID, it almost says Guntucky.
>>
>>68309835
It is. Dude sees a libertarian thread and immediately posts it. Yet doesn't actually read the thread or learn anything. He likes his echochamber. I still love /pol/ though
>>
>>68310316
>degenerate plants
lol
>>
>>68295681
I like him, but Cruz is a better option to actually win the presidency
>>
>>68310316
M C A F E E
C
A
F
E
E
>>
I've researched him a bit in the past and I just can't get behind someone who supports private prisons
>>
File: choices.jpg (444 KB, 719x836) Image search: [Google]
choices.jpg
444 KB, 719x836
Voting and politics are games for immature children.

Real men do not play these games. We disregard them.
Drugs for example. If we want drugs, we get drugs. No one has a say in the matter. Guns too.
>>
>>68296869
Fuck off you Nazi shill
>>
>>68295681

>abolish NSA
>abolish TSA

Then, when the next attack happens, scream... why didn't the government DO something to stop this?

I'm so sick of politicians who can't seem more than one step ahead in the game.
>>
>>68295681
>mfw a shittertarian hated roads, having secure borders and having a strong national defense because he was a petulant brat who struggled with simple tasks and personal hygiene and prayed to the "free market" to fix everything and stunk like animal shit near me
>>
File: the alternate solution.jpg (32 KB, 400x290) Image search: [Google]
the alternate solution.jpg
32 KB, 400x290
>>68296846
>>
>>68295681
who will build the roads pham
>>
>>68296400
>libertarians think borders should be open

No fuck off that is far from true you fucking shill, libertarians do not want an open border if anything they will deport people right and left just like Obongo has done.
>>
>>68295681
I voted for him in 2012 but Trump has me caring about the border and GJ is open border
>>
File: cuck.png (91 KB, 575x618) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
91 KB, 575x618
>>68295681
>>
>>68310616
it is true, only degerate cucks use drugs.
>>
File: 1458092675481.jpg (252 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1458092675481.jpg
252 KB, 960x1280
>>68311154
>deport people right and left just like Obongo has done
nice one nip
>>
>>68311154
Clearly you didn't watch the libertarian deate
>>
File: cuck2boogaloo.png (103 KB, 571x725) Image search: [Google]
cuck2boogaloo.png
103 KB, 571x725
>>68295681
>>68311336
>>
>>68296604
>MIAMI — Billionaire New York developer Donald Trump says that legalizing drugs is the only way to win the war against what he considers one of America`s most serious problems.

>Trump blamed the country`s drug problems on politicians who ``don`t have any guts`` and enforcement efforts that are ``a joke.`` ``We`re losing badly the war on drugs,`` Trump told 700 people at a luncheon Friday. ``You have to legalize drugs to win that war. You have to take the profit away from these drug czars.``

>Trump said tax revenues from a legalized drug trade could be spent to educate the public on the dangers of drug use.

>In an interview, Trump said he believed it was an appropriate time to broach his ideas ``because South Florida has such a huge problem with drugs.``
>>
File: Kasich3.png (672 KB, 751x499) Image search: [Google]
Kasich3.png
672 KB, 751x499
>>68310538
>there are people who are so autistic they actually check IDs to see if they can make out a word or check each post to see if there are repeating digits.
>>
File: 1353882939255.jpg (23 KB, 506x556) Image search: [Google]
1353882939255.jpg
23 KB, 506x556
>>68311336
>>68311511
lol you're a christfag

Nice crowd you associate with.
http://investmentwatchblog.com/here-it-is-the-list-of-190-us-cities-to-receive-syrian-refugees/
>>
>>68295681

Cause he's a crackpot just like all of you mother fuckers.
>>
>>68310976
Govt roads are okay.
Borders should always be secure.
National defense is good as well.

Why do you tards think we aren't for this stuff? Sure some of us would rather decrease defense and instead encourage private gun ownership and militias but some of us like a bit of both, in fact a lot of us like the Swiss styled govt which is probably the closest libertarian govt there is.
>>
>>68296800
>Hardcore drugs need to be kept in Mexico
So remove their profit motive and there market by removing their black market, dumb fuck.

I agree with Mr. Trump
>>
>>68295681

I voted for him last time and he only got 3.5% in his own state that he was reelected in, what an dumbass I was. I dont agree with as many of his policies as I used to either tbqh
>>
>>68295681

>abolish TSA

I don't care for the TSA but even I agree that we needed more security on our planes and in our airports.
>>
File: 1456947828978.jpg (27 KB, 254x337) Image search: [Google]
1456947828978.jpg
27 KB, 254x337
>>68295681

for one thing his name is 'Gary'.
>>
>>68311699
he's a christfag but he was just showing how cucked Johnson is
>>
>>68309764
I don't care, the only way it's going to happen is if people stop voting for the other party's and that's what I'm going to do.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 517x568) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 517x568
>>68311637
There are people so autistic they have to spam their shitty LOLbertarian pasta on every thread that is even slightly related to it because the shirty story is the biggest accomplishment in their life.
>>
>>68297458
>>68306307
He's got Eugene V. Debs potential right now, which is the best shot the liberterian party has ever had
>>
>>68309764
I'm not going to just let them pick our leaders every year without any say from us.
>>
File: JohnMcafee.png (254 KB, 478x341) Image search: [Google]
JohnMcafee.png
254 KB, 478x341
>>68295681
I like Johnson but Mcafee is easier to sell. What a cool guy.
>>
>>68311637
There are people out there that care about if other people care about IDs or repeating digits.
>>
>>68306970
>Not listening to Joe Rogan

He does a fun show.
>>
>>68311861
Then these third parties need to step their campaigns up. The fact that the majority of voters dont even know who he is is a show of how well he's going to do
the two party system sucks, but the answer is not to throw away your vote
>>
File: grey skies are gonna clear up!.jpg (17 KB, 350x270) Image search: [Google]
grey skies are gonna clear up!.jpg
17 KB, 350x270
>>68311849
Johnson's a politician.
There are no good politicians.

They're all "cucks" you dumb bastards.
You can't put your fate into the hands of other men and expect a good outcome.
>>
>>68312019
>the answer to two parties is not literally voting against them

Desperate Republican detected
>>
>>68296272

ayy
>>
>>68311969
Rogan is so full of shit.
His show is also just kinda boring desu senpai
>>
>>68312139
underage b& >>68310871
>>
>>68312141
Read the whole thing dude, not what I said
>>
File: boned.jpg (343 KB, 1146x992) Image search: [Google]
boned.jpg
343 KB, 1146x992
>>68312400
What kind of man supports having other men rule over him?
Only women and children need bosses.
>>
>>68303118
>he doesn't know the difference between legalizing and decriminalizing. It's a very critical distinction and he doesn't understand it ...

Oh he doesn't understand it.... Okay... If you say so...
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 226x223
>>68296189
>>68311969
>>68312343
>>68306970
i remember when rogan brought steven crowder on his show and his libtard audience sperged out so hard in the comment section
i kek'd
not that i like that jew lover either
>>
>>68311374
Does the term 'cuck' actually mean anything anymore or do you fags just use it as a generic catch-all for "thing/person i don't like"

most drug users i know are far from cucks, degenerate sure, cuck no.
>>
>>68306930
>Literally who?

Why do people talk like this?

It's like you're proud of your ignorance.
>>
>>68312745
you currently live in a country where you're being ruled over by other men
fucktard
>>
>>68313296
But I don't support it and I don't let those men have control over me.
If I wanna do cocaine, I do cocaine.
>>
>>68309335
Cruz does not want a brokered convention either, the establishment hates him just as much or even more than Trump. He has said he is willing to join forces with Trump to stop it, Kasich is the one who wants it
>>
File: 61c.jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
61c.jpg
27 KB, 600x600
>>68313363
>>
File: laughing k on girl.gif (18 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
laughing k on girl.gif
18 KB, 340x340
>>68311748
oh look, the emotional child is throwing a bitch fit

typical shittertarian everybody

lmao
>>
>>68313553
If he does I'll gain some respect back for him. He seems willing to do anything to win though.
>>
>>68314062
Except I am not. Troll harder
>>
>>68295681

Holy shit is this really what Johnson supports?

I am now a Johnson Missle!
>>
>>68314739
gary pls go
>>
>>68312019

It's because they have no funding. They need to gain traction first and garnering more and more voters is the way to do it. Someone like Ross Perot should've stuck at it despite lower numbers in the 1996 election compared to 1992. He got 18% of the popular vote as a third party.
>>
>>68296687
That would be retarded, but where has he said he wants to abolish the whole thing?
>>
File: laughing pei wei chef.jpg (9 KB, 200x254) Image search: [Google]
laughing pei wei chef.jpg
9 KB, 200x254
>>68314461
>this limp dick damage control

nice impotent rage you cucked faggot
>>
File: 2012 vs. 2016.jpg (220 KB, 1180x829) Image search: [Google]
2012 vs. 2016.jpg
220 KB, 1180x829
Voted for him in 2012. I'll probably end up voting for him again, if he gets the nomination. But I'm also thinking about voting for Trump simply because the massive amount of butthurt he induces, or I might not vote at all desu.

Also, fuck Bernie Sanders.
Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.